Black man duffs white boy for disrespecting a black woman on an NY subway

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sound of the punch was very satisfying with that said I'm not doing that for anybody people got guns and razors in New York

so you gotta live by six letters NMP & KIM

not my problem and Keep it moving

Folks less likely to have guns in NY than anywhere else,the cops could bring that stop and frisk back any minute:scust:

And razors my nikka?razors:martin:?

Two guys got their throats slit trying to defend a muslim woman from an alt-right neo-nazi on the MAX line in Portland last month.

The alt-right neo-nazis are honestly trying to turn this into some sort of Taliban culture, I swear to god.

I would suggest any african-american to get a concealed weapons permit, but then the cops just shoot you...So what is a person supposed to do?

You get assaulted on public transportation by common citizens, so you get a weapon to protect yourself.
Once you have a legally registered firearm, the private police force murders you like Spartan Krypteia lurking the countryside murdering Helots in their yearly war every Autumn.

So no matter what, if you are african-american, you will be forced to put up with disparaging attacks in public and excessive use of force and violence. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop it, because Politicians aren't going to make a concerted effort to help, nor decentralize the only power they have left - a monopoly on violence.
I think by 2075, urban communities will start having discussions in taverns/bars online or whatever, start piecing together a new national identity and political system, have a second Revolutionary/Civil War, because honestly white people just do whatever the fukk they want, kill whoever they want, and then tell people that everybody's equal, but they're at the top so they're the only voice that ever gets heard. This shyt is not sustainable, just like our environment, which is also being raped by white capitalist fukks.

You can't fukk over your planet, and then fukk over your citizens, and not expect repercussions. And then they deal with these repercussions the only way they know how, killing motherfukkers. And then they'll just admit to doing all this terrible shyt in a 100 years but not offer any sort of reparations, like how Germany admits to fukking over Africa for its rubber-trade, yet refuses to offer an reparations. I hate this place.
/rant

"In the midst of his ranting and raving, some people approached him and appeared to try to intervene with his behaviour and some of the people that he was yelling at," Sgt Simpson told The Oregonian. "They were attacked viciously

Seems like they tried to come at the neo nazi,foaming mouth racist in peace...i think the advice to give,is to come out hard or dont come at all....its always the people trying to reason with lunatics who end up getting killed:mjcry:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Folks less likely to have guns in NY than anywhere else,the cops could bring that stop and frisk back any minute:scust:

And razors my nikka?razors:martin:?

"In the midst of his ranting and raving, some people approached him and appeared to try to intervene with his behaviour and some of the people that he was yelling at," Sgt Simpson told The Oregonian. "They were attacked viciously

Seems like they tried to come at the neo nazi,foaming mouth racist in peace...i think the advice to give,is to come out hard or dont come at all....its always the people trying to reason with lunatics who end up getting killed:mjcry:

A few months ago here a woman sliced a man in his face and then he shot her in the head

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I felt so bad for the black woman in the beginning though, she probably thought that loudmouth animal was going to attack her or something.
I'm amazed that many black people around allowed this to go on that long. The second he used the b word it went from '2 people arguing' to 'you you're insulting one of my people fam'. Doing something, at least saying something is better than nothing. Luckily this suicidal dude told everyone his feelings and then he got punched. The black men did show incredible patience, because of course the story would've been 'black men attack innocent white man on train'. So I think this could also play a role as to why so many people ignored it (besides standard group and social behavioral patterns we learn early on. There are many cases of many witnesses around for an act of violence and nobody interfering).

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Two guys got their throats slit trying to defend a muslim woman from an alt-right neo-nazi on the MAX line in Portland last month.

The alt-right neo-nazis are honestly trying to turn this into some sort of Taliban culture, I swear to god.

I would suggest any african-american to get a concealed weapons permit, but then the cops just shoot you...So what is a person supposed to do?

You get assaulted on public transportation by common citizens, so you get a weapon to protect yourself.
Once you have a legally registered firearm, the private police force murders you like Spartan Krypteia lurking the countryside murdering Helots in their yearly war every Autumn.

So no matter what, if you are african-american, you will be forced to put up with disparaging attacks in public and excessive use of force and violence. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop it, because Politicians aren't going to make a concerted effort to help, nor decentralize the only power they have left - a monopoly on violence.
I think by 2075, urban communities will start having discussions in taverns/bars online or whatever, start piecing together a new national identity and political system, have a second Revolutionary/Civil War, because honestly white people just do whatever the fukk they want, kill whoever they want, and then tell people that everybody's equal, but they're at the top so they're the only voice that ever gets heard. This shyt is not sustainable, just like our environment, which is also being raped by white capitalist fukks.

You can't fukk over your planet, and then fukk over your citizens, and not expect repercussions. And then they deal with these repercussions the only way they know how, killing motherfukkers. And then they'll just admit to doing all this terrible shyt in a 100 years but not offer any sort of reparations, like how Germany admits to fukking over Africa for its rubber-trade, yet refuses to offer an reparations. I hate this place.
/rant
The answer is for us to leave America. The AA TRIBE is dead. I'm going to ghana

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I LOVE seeing Black men that stand up and protect Black women and children. He was doing all that because he thought no Black man would come to her aid and he could do and say whatever to her -- he was wrong that day.

I only know and was raised by and around Black men like this. It's no way anyone could have called me out my name more than once before that would have been nipped in the bud or came to my defense.

I can't lie, if I was in that position the first person I am looking around for is Black men. Giving direct eye contact and asking him (yelling to him) to check the situation and help me.

I don't expect a non-Black man to step up for me - but I do expect a Black man too. On the Internet I have noticed some that say - if it's not their family or friends they not stepping in - but in real life - I hope that's not the case. A woman should not have to be out there trying to protect herself from another man.

Im from Michigan and we don't get down like that - Black men will shut it down quick. And in Atlanta - the white dude wouldn't have even tried that mess.

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Ole boy with the shades should've let him get that work. He still had his chin up like he deserved dignity. I'd have popped his ass if I knew I could get away with it, at least I'd say something. I be hoping for these moments. Been hitting the gym for years I wonder what my haymaker would do.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Not giving a fukk about someone u don't know makes u a coward? :mjlol:

Stop it breh. Irl nikkas like u walk over homeless people everyday. Stop pretending that u care about random that don't care about u

This is a team game. Black people lost and keep losing cause we don't realize this.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This is a team game. Black people lost and keep losing cause we don't realize this.
Being team includes things like group economics, building families, teaching the history of our people. Fighting a junkie cac does nothing to stop white supremacy

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
"Taking over" is a broad definition. No one will take over anything. However, "destabilizing" is a more accurate term. Let's not act like a few thousand unorganized rioters didn't destabilize multiple downtown areas of different cities twice a year from 2014 to 2016.. why do you think white people make such a big deal out of that shyt? It isn't to be racist, it's because they are scared. Micah X shut down Downtown Dallas by himself....

No one really knows how capable people are until their backs are against the wall and survival instincts kick in
Wars can last for years and for the black man to defeat the white man we would need years. How long do you think we would last with the lack of resources?