Black man duffs white boy for disrespecting a black woman on an NY subway

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Being team includes things like group economics, building families, teaching the history of our people. Fighting a junkie cac does nothing to stop white supremacy

You don't understand psychological aspects of warfare. In war you take every lose seriously. It's minor inappropriate behavior which grow into bigger problems.

Notice white supremacy doesn't let nikkas get away with shyt.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You don't understand psychological aspects of warfare. In war you take every lose seriously. It's minor inappropriate behavior which grow into bigger problems.

Notice white supremacy doesn't let nikkas get away with shyt.
I understand your stance but I'm hl not shaming someone for not helping a stranger. In mad at ol dude that only stepped in once the cac got rocked

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Lol BOMBED his ass. CAC was quiet as a church mouth after getting punched in his shot. But was talking cash money shyt to a female :deadmanny:

Every muthafukka from New York that says "suck my dikk" end up getting washed :russ:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Okay that is more realistic but how long would we realistically be able to riot before we ran out of resources?
I didn't say riot. Murder as in war. Resources wouldn't stop because cutting that off will fukk everyone up. Think of The Dark Knight Rises. That's very possible. Take the major metros hostage.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I remember one time I was on the train and a group of Indian dudes got on yelling "nikka this, nikka that" at the top of there lungs...me and this other black bruh popped up like whack-a-moles :gucci:

:birdman:Yeh y'all gone have to kill that nikka shyt fast if you finna ride this train.

I was just like "chill with that shyt, it ain't cool"
Other bruh was ready to slap fire out of them dudes and I would have felt obligated to rock with bruh if they tried some dumb shyt.:skip:

They was quiet the whole ride.

But yeh like the poster above said two men were murdered for protecting some Muslim girls on a train. These days whites are feeling themselves a little too much, we gotta be careful in these situations.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I didn't say riot. Murder as in war. Resources wouldn't stop because cutting that off will fukk everyone up. Think of The Dark Knight Rises. That's very possible. Take the major metros hostage.
Breh you're going to need a long time to win that war. You're not thinking logically. First and foremost they have more people and more weapons. Secondly they have easier access to more destructive weapons. Third point is if the war is a long one we don't have access to our own food in abundance. Fourth point is white people have access to help. Canada, Europe, Russia, and even some non white countries would love to help come exterminate us. You haven't thought this shyt through. Just because we can whoop the average CACS ass one on one doesn't mean we would win a race war breh. They honestly can put snipers in most of our neighborhoods and pick us off. Most of us aren't combat trained.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Breh you're going to need a long time to win that war. You're not thinking logically. First and foremost they have more people and more weapons. Secondly they have easier access to more destructive weapons. Third point is if the war is a long one we don't have access to our own food in abundance. Fourth point is white people have access to help. Canada, Europe, Russia, and even some non white countries would love to help come exterminate us. You haven't thought this shyt through. Just because we can whoop the average CACS ass one on one doesn't mean we would win a race war breh. They honestly can put snipers in most of our neighborhoods and pick us off. Most of us aren't combat trained.
Tell that to that Vietnamese and Middle Eastern Arabs.