Black man duffs white boy for disrespecting a black woman on an NY subway

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Black EXCELLENCE....cac shyt started swelling up IMMEDIATELY:ohlawd:...........cac wasn't finna move nare a limb:dead:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
I don't expect a non-Black man to step up for me - but I do expect a Black man too. On the Internet I have noticed some that say - if it's not their family or friends they not stepping in - but in real life - I hope that's not the case. A woman should not have to be out there trying to protect herself from another man.

So what would you do in the event that black man dies or gets severely injured?

You'll help pay for the casket and the hospital bill, right? :jbhmm:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
In the heat of the moment.. is that going to the be first thing that pops into your head when you see a white dude harassing a sister?

"I bet that bytch been sucking white dikks so let her get them beats..." :jbhmm:

shyt is so irrational and childish, fact of the matter is that in the end...it's all going to come back to us fighting to protect what's ours. Our women, they're still our women. All this shyt is going to collapse and we don't have time for this bullshyt, if I see any cac get live with a sister..it's highly probable that I'm three piecin' the dude. That could be your mother, your sister, my mother, my sister and you nikkas gonna act like bytches focusing on white dikks while these cacs are going for blood? Weak.
Pretty sure his point isn't "don't protect black women because they might date white men" his point is don't date white men and then get on black men to protect you and not the white men you love

If you want guaranteed black man that's going to protect you then get a black man.

And y'all need to stop with this our women shyt. Protect the women that you know need to be protected, heat of the moment shyt like this is different but you nikkas are gonna go out like some fukking simpletons trying to save every woman even the ones who said they don't want you.

We will be in the same damn predicament "when this all collapses" because nikkas like you wanted to bring along every half hearted bullshytting straggling fence jumper.