Black man duffs white boy for disrespecting a black woman on an NY subway

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I'm really mad it took so long for someone to step up. I've stepped up in a situation like this. nikka going off on a old lady and I'm the only one to be like "Chill the fukk out. You want someone to talk to your mother like that?":what:

This is why I keep blade on me. Won't no motherfukker be that close to me yelling in my face.

This is NY, so if you take the train/bus your personal space is violated on a daily basis. But if you invade my personal space while being threatening? You gon need help holding your face together:manny:

I agree it shouldn't have taken that goddamn long, that motherfukker was talking so wreck less that any black person in the proximity should've taken offense

And it's fukked up because you can hear the fear in the woman's voice, she clearly scared and people just standing by

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Took too damn long for the white boy to get chin checked.

Vids like this remind why how p*ssy these people are. Breh shoulda hit him square in the nose first - their shyt crumbles like a paper plane. Every time his nose whistled when he would've remembered :mjgrin:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Exactly. I applaud this man, but for the most part we on our own. Can't stand there and hope that someone will intervene and help.

I mean no man is expeting to be saved, either.

If you're a grown adult ain't nobody got the pleasntry to cape for you.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Y'all see the women in this thread? Black men are in here patting ourselves on the back, stating what we would have done, and saying he got off easy.... The "sistas" are saying it wasn't quick enough and we're on our own.

Understand what you're dealing with...

I just went to the LSA thread (I know) and it's what you'd expect. Finding every reason to blame and shyt on black men.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
N*gga shut the f*ck up. People trying to go home, nobody trying to be superhero, or risk the train being stopped waiting for police.

Besides that was on the 7 line in Queens, not to many if any black folk on that line.

These idiots not from NYC or a city where 8 million people live on an island.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how no one did shyt
If she was a white women all those CAC dudes would of intervened

Fukking cowards

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
I think you missed the point....everyone was minding their business when white boy was going in but when the brother stepped up, all of a sudden it's everyone's business

Because no one wanted a brawl.

Do you know how chaotic a stomp out is on a stuffed NYC train?

Daps
I bet that white dude ran home jumped online on his Reddit site or st0rmfr0nt and told the tale of how he was almost jumped and robbed by a pack of Dindus"while he minded his business on his way to MMA workout.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Its always a a few stragglers saying "Would a black woman help you?"

When ya'll get shot down in these streets, who the fukk yall think is out there protesting and marching and camping out all day and night?:stopitslime: Of course men are out there too, but WE are the ones out there in full force. So please.

Man you talking about AFTER we get shot down! :mjlol:

How bout before I get shot? Can you help me then? :mjlol:

Get this shyt out of here. Motherfukkers would rather record a black man dying than actually save him.