Black-owned children's bookstore in North Carolina is closing over alleged threats

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
The links work but you need to tap in, she disabled comments. Thankfully my Internet Ass brehs are applying pressure to Kai Cenat and @JohnnyElbow965 or whoever the fukk on Twitch. This'll be resolved in no time
7l-NFt2m-Kg-SUl.png

The owner of a Black-owned children's bookstore in Raleigh, North Carolina, said she is closing its doors less than a year after it opened because of violent threats.

The store, called Liberation Station Bookstore, was the first of its kind in the community, owner Victoria Scott-Miller wrote in an Instagram post announcing that it is shuttering its first and only retail location.

Full article:

She tried to warn, but surely she understands... We gotta handle @SuchAndSuch's comment on Twitter first:

We'll get you sis... one day... maybe not. And if not, at least we showed these "tethers" whats good,-- now I KNOW you feel that!!
2g18m-WHVd-UID.png

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Just relocate to where there's less cacs
That's the problem and what black people in that area are fighting for now. Why should they relocate from an area that THEY lived in long before cacs started gentrifying. That area was predominantly black and cacs moving in from out of town threatening a children's bookstore that was built for the children that were there long before they brought their white racist asses there.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
i dont want to attack the lady, but that shyt is spineless.

the last thing you do in the face of the devil is turn your tail and run
Yeah don't blame her. I'm sure she fought back as best as she could but you need help. That shyt woulda never happened to the bookstore around my way though... as soon as word spread the armed groups that frequent the store woulda been on post.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's the problem and what black people in that area are fighting for now. Why should they relocate from an area that THEY lived in long before cacs started gentrifying. That area was predominantly black and cacs moving in from out of town threatening a children's bookstore that was built for the children that were there long before they brought their white racist asses there.
Dam. That's how gangs get started. I see. They're being muscled out by the hillbilly mafia

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Sad story. The opening of her store coincides with politicians using Diversity, CRT, Black History as scapegoats. Redneck and losers acting on their cues, will be redneck and losers.
They can take over school boards and force through laws that limit what school and public libraries can carry, but not an independent bookstore.

I see that her online storefront is still open. Gonna see what titles she has.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
:mjtf: No disrespect to the lady, but wtf do I have to do with a bookstore in NC??? Keep my name out your mouth, fakkit.
Idk wtf you have to do with "Streamer Kai Cenat says" either but I thought you should at least know about this. Seeing how we're standing on and defending our lineage. Wouldn't have tagged you if I wasn't quoted.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Idk wtf you have to do with "Streamer Kai Cenat says" either but I thought you should at least know about this. Seeing how we're standing on and defending our lineage. Wouldn't have tagged you if I wasn't quoted.
I can add my internet opprobrium to the Kai Cenat situation; I can't do anything here bc I'm being informed of the situation as she's giving up.

So, again, what was the point of tagging me? Aside from you being a petty little tit for tat ass bytch?