Black-owned children's bookstore in North Carolina is closing over alleged threats

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I can add my internet opprobrium to the Kai Cenat situation; I can't do anything here bc I'm being informed of the situation as she's giving up.

So, again, what was the point of tagging me? Aside from you being a petty little tit for tat ass bytch?
I THOUGHT it was something you'd care about, and again, I didn't engage with you. You engaged with me... talking shyt. And You're still talking shyt like I'm not tryna throw keep you up to date :what: Just forget about it. Carry on with Streamer Kai Cenat

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Not trying to be that guy, but was their "pitch", "We are the first black children's bookstore in the area"? If so, saying it that blatantly will bring jealous whites and nonblacks attention to it and make them even more likely to fukk with it to spite them. You have to be more low-key and slick with the marketing.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I THOUGHT it was something you'd care about, and again, I didn't engage with you. You engaged with me... talking shyt. And You're still talking shyt like I'm not tryna throw keep you up to date :what: Just forget about it. Carry on with Streamer Kai Cenat

Petty ass. Am I supposed to save her bookstore? No. You tagged me for bullshyt, like a bytch.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Petty ass. Am I supposed to save her bookstore? No. You tagged me for bullshyt, like a bytch.
We get it, fukk a black owned bookstore for kids. Kai Cenat is on Tiktok. I take full responsibility for this error in judgement, you can carry on pressing that issue now.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Not trying to be that guy, but was their "pitch", "We are the first black children's bookstore in the area"? If so, saying it that blatantly will bring jealous whites and nonblacks attention to it and make them even more likely to fukk with it to spite them. You have to be more low-key and slick with the marketing.
People are still gonna notice

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Low Quality Posting
This is legit a test on how much people care about real life issues vs online bullshyt. And its going as planned
mgh-KRPy3h-IZV.png
The hell we need with bookstores when we got youtube and shyt
Screenshot-20240410-202200-Chrome.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Good. Now think it all the way through.
You didn't finish whatever you were implying, so I can only assume the final answer is "thats on you"

We've seen that stance plenty from the perpetrators. Not sure why its something we'd internalize.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
You didn't finish whatever you were implying, so I can only assume the final answer is "thats on you"

We've seen that stance plenty from the perpetrators. Not sure why its something we'd internalize.

Problem identified.

One, you could simply have asked. Two, it's something I've articulated several times across any number of threads, so I'm not being ambiguous in the least. Three, I'm not the acronym crowd you like playing controlled-opposition for around here, your regular bait won't work. Sort yourself out.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
As someone that would consider themselves a comrade of hers, it’s a shame to see this happen. Bookstores in general are important cultural hubs but even more so when it’s a Black bookstore.

With that said, I feel like the community need to galvanize around her and her bookstore. One of the most important components of the long term success of a Black owned bookstore is the community’s willingness to do what it takes to keep the space open via purchasing as well as other means including providing protection.

I’m actually surprised there aren’t more Black gun clubs down there. If there are then they should hold sis down.