Black-owned children's bookstore in North Carolina is closing over alleged threats

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
We already established that this topic isnt of concern for you and I apologized for the error in judgement. All that lineage/"ADOS" shyt went out the window cause they're in North Carolina. We're good, I promise.
No. You tagged me and I'm involved. Tell me what to do. :mjgrin:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
:dahell:Kai has millions of followers. You’re acting like he’s some anonymous dude posting on the Coli. Social media influences people.
Let me be more clear: If dude was using his platform to say "If you see a Black American business. Terrorize them til they shut it down" -- then I'd get your point. But you're talking about him sharing his opinion. He's undoubtedly shared several opinions. The man couldve said sandwiches are trash but I don't see yall mobilizing for the "influence" thats supposedly would have just cause he has millions of followers.

Meanwhile, this was a Black owned space for educating kids, employing people, strengthening group economics and community. The people who scared them into closing are empowered to continue and disrupt educating kids, employing people, strengthening group economics and community... are you considering anything beyond the number of online followers?
No. You tagged me and I'm involved. Tell me what to do. :mjgrin:
Let it go, that simple. I dont even interact with you and only tagged cause of the convo you initiated on the other thread, to show that these kind of issues I'm concerned with and get your opinion. I know now that you're not concerned. It really is fine, damn. I let it go once you let me know what time it is, I know you can do the same.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Let it go, that simple. I dont even interact with you and only tagged cause of the convo you initiated on the other thread, to show that these kind of issues I'm concerned with and get your opinion. I know now that you're not concerned. It really is fine, damn. I let it go once you let me know what time it is, I know you can do the same.
No. You tagged me with the underlying assumption that there's something I should be doing. What??? What could I be doing to save this bookstore??!

I called your bluff and you fleeing, ftr.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take with a grain of salt but I heard the reason for closing was because the area she was at has very high rent and a lot of stores have already closed in that part of town.
Not saying the threats aren't true though

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
i missed this but the fact that this story was shared a week ago and still didn't get traction speaks volumes. I'm supposedly an a$$hole for calling out "Internet Ass Muhfukkas" but cats will flat out ignore threats on our businesses, etc in preference of a midget streamer talking outta his ass. Streamers NEVER do that that :unimpressed: hE hAs MiLLiOnS oF FoLLoWeRs

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Thread was ruined by OP's obsession and venomous hatred of ADOS/Freedmen people. And using the plight of a ADOS/Freedmen woman to take shots at other ADOS/Freedmen people is petty as hell. OP ought to be ashamed of himself for that nonsense.

As for the topic at hand,

hopefully, Mrs. Victoria Scott-Miller can find a new avenue to help the community.

Racists are something else though. They'll tell us, "pull yourselves up by your bootstraps," in one breath and when we do, they'll then start threatening to burn our businesses down. Clown ass hypocritical devils.

:snoop: