Black People in Nazi Germany *This is amazing*

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's rather sad, that Black people yearn so much for acceptance from white people, and seek help from the ravages of the jew on their community that they are prepared to defend and ally themselves with nazis. The reason, the black athlete was treated well by the nazis, during the olympics was purely for propoganda.It reminds me of the way at times captured Black US soldiers and airmen, were not shot out of hand by the waffen ss, but well treated, they were told, 'see we treat you better,than your own country,we treat you as equals', It was an interrogation tactic, but was also psychological warfare, to make them turn against their country.

In reality hitler and the nazis ,had an extremely low opinion not just of black americans, but all americans,if you read mein kampf, hitler believed america was run by jews and were an inferior people racially, many mongrels.The only nation hitler had respect for ,was Britain, seeing them as kind of cousins, racially, and he admired their empire,he wanted germany to run the world with Britain.At best if the nazis had won, the american blacks, would have been treated in a similar way to the slavic peoples in russia, by the nazis,they would have either have been enslaved,worked to death,sent to germany perhaps or part of the new lebensraum in the east to work in the fields or in factories and the 'lucky ones' some of the fittest men might have been sent to africa as part of an ss 'foreign legion' to do the nazis bidding and be c00ns of the century .The nazis would have demanded 100 percent obedience, and if there was any rebellious action, the response would have been brutal in the extreme,just like it was for the russian slavs. And if any had been stupid enough to involve themselves with an 'aryan woman'... well ....

That is truly what life would have been like for black americans, and most likely most americans, if the nazis had won ww2. I don't think the irish americans would have been treated much better for instance, , hitler already saw the irish as 'subhuman'.

But hey, to hitler, and the nazis black people were one run higher on the racial totem poll than jews.. makes you feel all warm inside that.... The furnaces and pits full of quick lime, might have been full a while, while your new found friends deal with those on the bottom rung, but get to you they will,when you are too weak to work.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
It's rather sad, that Black people yearn so much for acceptance from white people, and seek help from the ravages of the jew on their community that they are prepared to defend and ally themselves with nazis. The reason, the black athlete was treated well by the nazis, during the olympics was purely for propoganda.It reminds me of the way at times captured Black US soldiers and airmen, were not shot out of hand by the waffen ss, but well treated, they were told, 'see we treat you better,than your own country,we treat you as equals', It was an interrogation tactic, but was also psychological warfare, to make them turn against their country.

In reality hitler and the nazis ,had an extremely low opinion not just of black americans, but all americans,if you read mein kampf, hitler believed america was run by jews and were an inferior people racially, many mongrels.The only nation hitler had respect for ,was Britain, seeing them as kind of cousins, racially, and he admired their empire,he wanted germany to run the world with Britain.At best if the nazis had won, the american blacks, would have been treated in a similar way to the slavic peoples in russia, by the nazis,they would have either have been enslaved,worked to death,sent to germany perhaps or part of the new lebensraum in the east to work in the fields or in factories and the 'lucky ones' some of the fittest men might have been sent to africa as part of an ss 'foreign legion' to do the nazis bidding and be c00ns of the century .The nazis would have demanded 100 percent obedience, and if there was any rebellious action, the response would have been brutal in the extreme,just like it was for the russian slavs. And if any had been stupid enough to involve themselves with an 'aryan woman'... well ....

That is truly what life would have been like for black americans, and most likely most americans, if the nazis had won ww2. I don't think the irish americans would have been treated much better for instance, , hitler already saw the irish as 'subhuman'.

But hey, to hitler, and the nazis black people were one run higher on the racial totem poll than jews.. makes you feel all warm inside that.... The furnaces and pits full of quick lime, might have been full a while, while your new found friends deal with those on the bottom rung, but get to you they will,when you are too weak to work.
I don't care. I saw a photo of a smiling black man and that convinced me that Hitler was an okay guy.