Black People in Nazi Germany *This is amazing*

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
So what are you trying to do then ? Both were bad, why are you claiming Hitler was a great man when he saw Black people are "half ape", "b*stards", considered that "Negro blood" was contaminating the Aryan blood and he was vilifying France that was supposedly being "negrified" and also that its regime forbid jazz music because it was Black music and sterilized all the Rhineland mixed kids without their consent ?

Of course, Europe was (a little) "less bad" than the USA with Black people and it's true that some sportsmen came to France for example escaping the Segregation but the condition of Black people was bad everywhere. You're just putting levels to this "bad".

Also your first post quoting Jeremy Schaap's book makes it look like it was all good in Germany for Black People, that Nazi Germany cheered for the Black man and all, while it was all bad in the US for them. Well, here is a column from the same author :

http://espn.go.com/olympics/trackan...s-later-jesse-owens-remains-ultimate-olympian

It's not because it was bad in the US, that it was better elsewhere so stop praising enemies of your enemies because they would supposedly be your friends. They wouldn't have been.

like seriously how biased or unbiased you think Jeremy Schaap is writing that article....:francis:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erica-snubbed-black-Olympian-Jesse-Owens.html

Mischner, 83, says he and several other reporters saw the handshake behind the stands at the Olympic stadium but never mentioned it. Owens and other eyewitnesses always maintained that the story of Hitler's snub was exaggerated.

Owens said he thought Hitler waved at him at one point. But he never corroborated Mischner's story before his death from lung cancer in 1980, at the age of 66.

Whatever the truth, Owens always resisted his role as a political symbol. Having grown up in the segregated American South, the grandson of slaves, he was impatient with American claims of moral superiority over the Nazis.

'After all those stories about Hitler and his snub, I came back to my native country and I couldn't ride in the front of the bus,' Owens recalled. 'I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. Now what's the difference?'

Or so the story goes.

But now a veteran sports reporter in Germany has come forward to claim that, though Hitler did indeed leave the stadium after the race, it was not before shaking Owens' hand.

Siegfried Mischner, 83, claims that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Fuehrer doing just that.

Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s.:beli:

Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: 'That was one of my most beautiful moments.'

Mischner said: 'It was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand.

'The predominating opinion in post-war Germany was that Hitler had ignored Owens.

'We therefore decided not to report on the photo. The consensus was that Hitler had to continue to be painted in a bad light in relation to Owens.' :francis:

Mischner, who went on to write a book about the 1936 Olympics, said other journalists were with him on the day that Owens produced the photo and they too did not report on it.

Seems Jesse had a different versions of events.....

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
The Olympic experience was a facade by Hitler. He hated blacks as much as he hated Jews
:beli:

that's what they want you to think....

I also gather the start of the war was due to removing of the bolsheviks from germany more then the incredulous claim of racial hatred

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

that's what they want you to think....

I also gather the start of the war was due to removing of the bolsheviks from germany more then the incredulous claim of racial hatred

The Bolsheviks or Communists as we refer to them as were a direct thread to the Nazi parties rise. That had nothing to do with Hitler invading Poland though.

Incredulous claims???? :mjpls:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
like seriously how biased or unbiased you think Jeremy Schaap is writing that article....:francis:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erica-snubbed-black-Olympian-Jesse-Owens.html

Mischner, 83, says he and several other reporters saw the handshake behind the stands at the Olympic stadium but never mentioned it. Owens and other eyewitnesses always maintained that the story of Hitler's snub was exaggerated.

Owens said he thought Hitler waved at him at one point. But he never corroborated Mischner's story before his death from lung cancer in 1980, at the age of 66.

Whatever the truth, Owens always resisted his role as a political symbol. Having grown up in the segregated American South, the grandson of slaves, he was impatient with American claims of moral superiority over the Nazis.

'After all those stories about Hitler and his snub, I came back to my native country and I couldn't ride in the front of the bus,' Owens recalled. 'I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. Now what's the difference?'

Or so the story goes.

But now a veteran sports reporter in Germany has come forward to claim that, though Hitler did indeed leave the stadium after the race, it was not before shaking Owens' hand.

Siegfried Mischner, 83, claims that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Fuehrer doing just that.

Owens, who felt the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s.:beli:

Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: 'That was one of my most beautiful moments.'

Mischner said: 'It was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand.

'The predominating opinion in post-war Germany was that Hitler had ignored Owens.

'We therefore decided not to report on the photo. The consensus was that Hitler had to continue to be painted in a bad light in relation to Owens.' :francis:

Mischner, who went on to write a book about the 1936 Olympics, said other journalists were with him on the day that Owens produced the photo and they too did not report on it.

Seems Jesse had a different versions of events.....
Breh, what are you talking about ?
I replied to OP about the supposedly good treatment (he said Black people were almost worshipped...) that Black people was experiencing in Germany in those years. And regarding that I quoted the same author he quoted about the Jesse Owens story. I never talked about the supposed snub... That Jesse Owens was snubbed or not isn't even important in the grand scheme of things regarding Black people's condition in this period which was poor from all parties (segregated US army with black soldiers being relegated to chores, soldiers from the French colonies in the front line and not being accepted to march with the others for the Liberation of Paris, Black POWs being segregated by the Nazis or unwanted on German territory and sent to France guarded by the French collaborationist government and so on...). I only replied to prove to OP that even if Jeremy Schaap was saying that Owens was well treated during his stay, he was also saying that Black people in general were treated badly in Nazi Germany (or the pre-Nazi version), which is my point. Once again, I'm not talking about the Jesse Owens story which is a detail.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are you trying to do then ? Both were bad, why are you claiming Hitler was a great man when he saw Black people are "half ape", "b*stards", considered that "Negro blood" was contaminating the Aryan blood and he was vilifying France that was supposedly being "negrified" and also that its regime forbid jazz music because it was Black music and sterilized all the Rhineland mixed kids without their consent ?

Of course, Europe was (a little) "less bad" than the USA with Black people and it's true that some sportsmen came to France for example escaping the Segregation but the condition of Black people was bad everywhere. You're just putting levels to this "bad".

Also your first post quoting Jeremy Schaap's book makes it look like it was all good in Germany for Black People, that Nazi Germany cheered for the Black man and all, while it was all bad in the US for them. Well, here is a column from the same author :

http://espn.go.com/olympics/trackan...s-later-jesse-owens-remains-ultimate-olympian

It's not because it was bad in the US, that it was better elsewhere so stop praising enemies of your enemies because they would supposedly be your friends. They wouldn't have been.
germans considered blacks inferior intellectually, unevolved. lol

pardon me if im not moved but, white people still pushing this agenda in 2015. My point is white people is white people and they dont like black people. on paper USA,UK regimes done more during the early 20th centruy to blacks than the nazi regime ever did

Hitler didnt cause the African holocaust and bomb our countries/assisinnated our leaders when we tried to rebuild, you muthafukkas did. I KNOW MY ENEMY

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Powerful.
For real King. These people lack common sense

How is this classed as propaganda
nazsaprop.jpg

But this isnt :beli:

MV5BMTkxNzI3ODI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjkwMjY4MjE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

These people are brainwashed by the mass media

one more time for you hard headed folks

malcolm-x-media-quote.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
germans considered blacks inferior intellectually, unevolved. lol

pardon me if im not moved but, white people still pushing this agenda in 2015. My point is white people is white people and they dont like black people. on paper USA,UK regimes done more during the early 20th centruy to blacks than the nazi regime ever did[...]
Well you're not really making it clear then :
Blacks were practically being worshiped in Pre-Nazi Germany.

White Germans were intrigued by Hans' hair and the color of his skin, he got mad pus*y back then.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you're not really making it clear then :
How are you referencing the Jesse Owens story then backtracking into saying you was referencing a wider context when you get debunked

I compare the treatments blacks received in Germany to worship, considering how they were getting lynched in America that seems accurate. H\ve you even read the book I referenced? thought not

Paul Robeson seeked refuge away from the oppression he received in USA to relocate in Russia. His connection with Russia was so strong he was labelled a communist. Who would think Russia would of been labelled a safe haven for a black man in the 1940s?

The victors of war rewrite the history books

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Breh, what are you talking about ?
I replied to OP about the supposedly good treatment (he said Black people were almost worshipped...) that Black people was experiencing in Germany in those years. And regarding that I quoted the same author he quoted about the Jesse Owens story. I never talked about the supposed snub... That Jesse Owens was snubbed or not isn't even important in the grand scheme of things regarding Black people's condition in this period which was poor from all parties (segregated US army with black soldiers being relegated to chores, soldiers from the French colonies in the front line and not being accepted to march with the others for the Liberation of Paris, Black POWs being segregated by the Nazis or unwanted on German territory and sent to France guarded by the French collaborationist government and so on...). I only replied to prove to OP that even if Jeremy Schaap was saying that Owens was well treated during his stay, he was also saying that Black people in general were treated badly in Nazi Germany (or the pre-Nazi version), which is my point. Once again, I'm not talking about the Jesse Owens story which is a detail.

well my point is how or why would you believe that (schapps story) when Jessie provides us a prime example of a propaganda program that was in effect.

If they lied about the Jessie story then surly they are lying or the very most stretching the truth about Rhineland....

I seen one vid of a rhineland survivor....1....no program to get them all together...no rhineland aniverary of the survivors

yet this happened to 20k people? yet holocaust survivors still come out till this very day:wtf:
they have never been compensated like the other victims of the germans:rudy: