Daps

30vzuj4.jpg

Keep fooling yourself

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
well my point is how or why would you believe that (schapps story) when Jessie provides us a prime example of a propaganda program that was in effect.

If they lied about the Jessie story then surly they are lying or the very most stretching the truth about Rhineland....

I seen one vid of a rhineland survivor....1....no program to get them all together...no rhineland aniverary of the survivors

yet this happened to 20k people? yet holocaust survivors still come out till this very day:wtf:
they have never been compensated like the other victims of the germans:rudy:

Get a better lobby, fakkit. I think I've figured it out. You're super envious of the Jews thats why they stay on your mind. Instead of hating on them, you should take a look at what they did and how they overcame oppression. You should be looking at Jews as your model to equality and getting out of the doghouse. Instead you pick weak ass argument to support an anti-Semitic agenda. :camby: Go learn something and quit repeating history.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i forgot what th emovie was called but i remember watching it in school how germans loved jazz music and jazz musicians basically worshipped them

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i forgot what th emovie was called but i remember watching it in school how germans loved jazz music and jazz musicians basically worshipped them
pre- and post- 3rd reich germany had/has a huge jazz scene

Officially, the Nazis detested jazz. The Führer thought it primitive and depraved. For Goebbels it was Entartetemusik – “degenerate music”. From 1933, radio stations were forbidden to play anything that resembled it; musicians were issued strict instructions on how to hold their instruments so as not to resemble black performers. In conquered Czechoslovakia, an order reportedly forbade “hysterical rhythmic reverses characteristic of the barbarian races” (improvisational riffs). Swing – a music rooted in African-American culture, popularised by Jewish musicians – was doubly verboten.

220px-Entartete_musik_poster.jpg

a few years later they decided they couldn't fight it and tried to create jazz songs as propaganda, didn't really work so well.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pre- and post- 3rd reich germany had/has a huge jazz scene

220px-Entartete_musik_poster.jpg

a few years later they decided they couldn't fight it and tried to create jazz songs as propaganda, didn't really work so well.

Lol and the Americans banned black people from performing their music to wide audiences, had white artists cover the songs and made hundreds of milllions from it (rock n roll)

:camby:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Lol and the Americans banned black people from performing their music to wide audiences, had white artists cover the songs and made hundreds of milllions from it (rock n roll)

:camby:
yeah, that was fukked up

then we agree that jim crow and nazism were both despicable institutions that denigrated human liberty

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How are you referencing the Jesse Owens story then backtracking into saying you was referencing a wider context when you get debunked[...]
Where did I backtrack ? And on what ? Let me clear if you don't get it :
- Jesse Owens being snubbed or not by Hitler is a detail in the grand scheme of things because he doesn't represent the fate of the Black Germans under Nazi Germany
- Black people were mistreated by the USA, Germany, France and all the western countries. No point in trying to put levels to it to this mistreatment.
I never changed my stance. You're the one saying white people hates black people so nothing is surprising and then saying that Black people were worshiped in Germany.

well my point is how or why would you believe that (schapps story) when Jessie provides us a prime example of a propaganda program that was in effect.

If they lied about the Jessie story then surly they are lying or the very most stretching the truth about Rhineland....

I seen one vid of a rhineland survivor....1....no program to get them all together...no rhineland aniverary of the survivors

yet this happened to 20k people? yet holocaust survivors still come out till this very day:wtf:
they have never been compensated like the other victims of the germans:rudy:
Schaap is the one who reported Owens saying it was FDR who snubbed him and he's also the one who wrote the column. Why do you think that he's telling the truth in the Owens/snub and lying about the whole state of Black people in Germany ?
I believe that Schaaps told the truth about Owens being snubbed by FDR and not by Hitler and therefore I also believe what he wrote in the column about the state of Black people in Germany.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, that was fukked up

then we agree that jim crow and nazism were both despicable institutions that denigrated human liberty
:mindblown:

My point is the nazi regime isnt shyt compared to its opponent western imperialism, specifically UK, France, USA. The amount of atrocities and iniquity those countries have committed to peoples of the world before and after WWII is tremendous. Lets not compare mole hills to mountains, fukk that media shyt keep it real
Black salute to all my real Afrikans we destroying Babylons minds tricks:salute:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

My point is the nazi regime isnt shyt compared to its opponent western imperialism, specifically UK, France, USA. The amount of atrocities and iniquity those countries have committed to peoples of the world before and after WWII is tremendous. Lets not compare mole hills to mountains, fukk that media shyt keep it real
Black salute to all my real Afrikans we destroying Babylons minds tricks:salute:
ok buddy. reich means "empire", but if you're one of those contrarian-at-all-costs type then go ahead with your nazi fetish

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP,I've repped you. You know realize that people would rather stick with what they think they know even if its all bs-in other words you're now an adult. A French philosopher Jean de la Brugiere said,"people generally believe the exact opposite of the truth."
Here are official photos of German soldiers:

foreign-soldiers-german-nazi-army-wehrmacht-ww2-second-world-war-amazing-incredible-dramtic-pics-pictures-photos-image-africans.jpg

blacknazi002.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-16,_Griechenland,_Soldaten_der_%22Legion_Freies_Arabien%22.jpg

Black_Nazis_1939_0001.jpg

v0_master.jpg

images

Nothing in recent history proves the veracity of de la Brugiere's wisdom than the story of the Black Nazis. Look for Veronica Clarks' book 'Black Nazis,' available on Amazon. Fyi,there were over 160,000 Jews who fought for Hitler including many of his generals. Eichmann,who the fake Jews supposedly hanged in 1963 after kidnapping him from Argentina was also a Chosenite-I've seen photos of him in Palestine in 1937 encouraging German Jewish settlement in the area.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

black people were NOT "worshiped" in inter-war, or Nazi Germany like the op suggests. The book he used to back up his claim directly contradicts his claims.

fukk is going on in this thread :mindblown:

People want to believe that any whites were concerned with them in Nazi germany are delusional as hell. You'd be a new slave race again and then exterminated.