President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

watch the whole thing.

-Economic parity
-Economic representation
-black agenda
-vote based on policy not political party

only way is economic freedom and that requires demanding it from your politicians.

sometimes you gotta do business with your historical enemy to get ahead.

stop allowing other social issues to cloud the drive for your own - black american issues are not LGTBQIA, WOMEN'S or "Minority" issues. black issues stand alone in America.

to a larger scale the global issues facing blacks are damn near the same and it has everything to do with economics.

this ain't to the bros is sisters who understand this is for the democratic shills, and c00ns who refuse to face reality. get the ho out your blood and stand on business!

enjoy. be made better with information.

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like OP is stepping on his own message with all the additional commentary.

Watching the vid now.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
needs a more galvanizing title to draw posters in...

I'm familiar with Ms. McKissack, and have posted about her before. Lot of her company's projects are based in NY. Not familiar wherr the base of operations of the other guest.
NY is one of the bases of some of the more powerful groups in terms of political influence and donors. Blacks have power and donors in this region, but they're boxed out by those other groups in terms of elected officials promoting their agendas.

The linked story is from a city where Blacks seem to be gaining more economic and political power. Brought it up to show the contrast, and to put the guests comments in context.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it funny how people only think immigrants and LGBTQ issues are the biggest roadblocks for black progress just because it gets muddied with the minority label. Those are cultural issues usually used as an example for why Democrats are no good. Does anyone know the cultural things Republicans espouse?:jbhmm:I get the policy not party thing, but if folks were REALLY about that, they would be starting their own parties and growing on the local level. Please dont use this “Policy not party” shyt to musical chairs over to another side that actively want to undermine your ass. I feel like folks think this strategy is gonna work when white surpremacists sentiment are shooting upward.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I see it in my own city. I know it's a lot of foreign investment and money from NYC flooding real estate development but damn how is a majority black city mostly being gentrified by white (and asian) developers
With black city councilmen standing around , blocking black people like me from buying vacant lots in the city, but somehow these cacs getting them :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I see it in my own city. I know it's a lot of foreign investment and money from NYC flooding real estate development but damn how is a majority black city mostly being gentrified by white (and asian) developers
With black city councilmen standing around , blocking black people like me from buying vacant lots in the city, but somehow these cacs getting them :scust:

white man's ice is colder to them bruh, that's all it is :hhh:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
QsJEatv.png
"Permanent interest"... im fukking with this.

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
So I’m halfway in…
Couple of salient points:

Marion Barry set the table for a lot of this

DC was/is the mecca for Black opportunity and economic empowerment

98.7% of PE $ for development goes to white men

1.3% goes to Blacks/women combined

Still listening…

Yup yup. Gotta get POWER. That's it. The ballot or the bullet, brehs.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
We really should look into uncontested and empty congressional seats. Fill them with like-minded brehs and slowly make a change. It's not the only way but having an additional way on top of all the other means of improving the black community I can imagine will work wonders. This "from all sides" approach would be hard for racists to deal with. :jbhmm: