Black Sails (Starz's pirate show) begins January 28 #stonecoldjanuary

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
its cool, something to watch on Saturday since nothing else comes on. I'm still not sure what the overall story arch is about in regards to getting guns, the 2 captains, etc. It should follow the "Spartacus" blue print a little. One thing about Spartacus was you knew you were going to get some cool battle and sex scenes every episode. The pirates are spending too much time on the island, should be more battles like in AC - Black Flag but I'm sure they don't have to budget for that and CGI would probably look terrible so they probably saving all their budget for one or two big ship battles. Not sure if any of these characters actually existed but they do need to add at least one famous pirate like Black Beard and there was a real pirate named Black Caesar who was an escaped slave turned pirate who ending up working with Black Beard. They should implement them 2 at some point...

The show starts in 1715, a year before Blackbeard gets to New Providence. He joins Hornigold crew in 1716. Betcha they introduce Blackbeard at the end of this season as Edward Teach, which will make season 2 :ohhh:

I like it so far, episode 5 saved this show for me. The slaves in the cargo hold scene had me like:sadcam::pacspit:. Hope that black biter pirate fukks up the British captain Bryson

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The show starts in 1715, a year before Blackbeard gets to New Providence. He joins Hornigold crew in 1716. Betcha they introduce Blackbeard at the end of this season as Edward Teach, which will make season 2 :ohhh:

I like it so far, episode 5 saved this show for me. The slaves in the cargo hold scene had me like:sadcam::pacspit:. Hope that black biter pirate fukks up the British captain Bryson

I wasn't going to give up on the show but ep. 5 did give me faith that it might not go to the shyts. That slave scene had me fukked up too... Mr. Scott messed up siding with Pop Guthrie :lupe:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's hard for me to see this show getting more than 2 seasons. This show so far is just ok. There are a lot of political elements but I did expect a little more action and honestly none of the characters are compelling like that. The one thing that keeps me going is the overarching storyline.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The captain from shameless really has to pick it up or die. We have not seen him do a damn thing except mope and make terrible decisions . If he is a great captain he better prove, his first mate does more than he does.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The captain from shameless really has to pick it up or die. We have not seen him do a damn thing except mope and make terrible decisions . If he is a great captain he better prove, his first mate does more than he does.
Yeah dude just looking like Drake out here bout to come up with a pirates version of Marvin's Room and shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, so far the captain is boring as hell. My favorites out of his crew are Gates and Billy. It's also like Boardwalk Empire where I'd rather see the historical side characters more.

The chemistry between Rackham and Bonny have me :dead: Anne is constantly :birdman: while Jack is :whoa:

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I guess nikkas done finally tossed this show into the bushes cuz ain't nobody talking about last night's episode.

I dvr'ed it, but at this point I just don't feel like it's worth watching, especially after all of these struggle episodes with nothing happening, but politics and bullshyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I guess nikkas done finally tossed this show into the bushes cuz ain't nobody talking about last night's episode.

I dvr'ed it, but at this point I just don't feel like it's worth watching, especially after all of these struggle episodes with nothing happening, but politics and bullshyt.

Last night's ep was pretty good though and a cathartic one.

I thought they done killed off Billy until it's revealed that his name was "Billy Bones". I thought he was just a regular character called Billy :heh: I guess that's not the last we'll see of him.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
another good ep :ehh:.....got a feeling the captain did billy dirty :sadcam:....flint women is a damn slut too, letting the damn pastor give her them 2 virgin strokes :heh:....was that huge mufukka at the end black beard doe :ohhh: that mufukka looked like the big show with a beard :russ:

I thought they done killed off Billy until it's revealed that his name was "Billy Bones". I thought he was just a regular character called Billy :heh: I guess that's not the last we'll see of him.
billy bones dont exist tho :wtb: so he really could be sleeping with the fishes :ld:...and how the fuk u been watching the show this long and just now realizing his name was billy bones? :mindblown: they call him that the first ep

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
that intro song is hard as hell :whew:
The intro and that fine french mulatto who keeps getting smutted are the only good things this show got going for it...

Episode 5 and 6 were better but this show just ain't doing nothing for me brehs...

I don't give a fukk for Flint and his crew or any of these characters...

AC4 did a far better job with these OG pirates...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
billy bones dont exist tho :wtb: so he really could be sleeping with the fishes :ld:...and how the fuk u been watching the show this long and just now realizing his name was billy bones? :mindblown: they call him that the first ep

:whoa: I guess I missed it.
I think it was done way too unceremoniously for him be dead tho even if he's fictional. I hope Flint isn't behind it though, I already hate him.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:whoa: I guess I missed it.
I think it was done way too unceremoniously for him be dead tho even if he's fictional. I hope Flint isn't behind it though, I already hate him.
yea i think he alive too somehow just cuz they didnt show him falling so it kinda sets up him coming bak and tellin ol dude with the handle bar beard that he tried to kill him becuz he read that letter

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
another good ep :ehh:.....got a feeling the captain did billy dirty :sadcam:....flint women is a damn slut too, letting the damn pastor give her them 2 virgin strokes :heh:....was that huge mufukka at the end black beard doe :ohhh: that mufukka looked like the big show with a beard :russ:

Highly doubt it...Blackbeard historically joins Hornigold's crew when he comes to New Providence in 1716 (It's 1715 in the show). As I said in an early post, Blackbeard prolly gonna be introduced at the end of the season.