Black steel workers knew Trump was full of shyt and didn't vote for him; coworkers did

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I just be sitting here shaking my head at all this shyt.

It really shocks me that these things are unclear.

Trump can't save no muff hugging jobs anymore than he can put horse drawn carriages back on the road.

The American is making $60K to work the steel.

For the same $60K you have 3 Chinese people to work.

The American gets paid 8 hours a day but works 4. Maybe.

The Chinese workers will sleep in that motherfukcer if the have to.

So you have about 10× the manpower for the same $60K.

Trump nor Jesus can do anything about those numbers. The jobs are already gone the rest of this hand wringing is all about not wanting to fully admit it.

The workers are so upset cause they have no skills that will take them to another job. That's what your ass should have been going when you FIRST heard shyt was getting sketchy.

Beg. Plead. March. Pray. Doesn't matter. Companies are GOING to do things the most cost effective way. Or they will be former businesses.

Quit bytching for Chrissakes. Some people used to make paper maps. Some used to make phone books. Encyclopedia salesmen. Travel agents.

Change is the only constant Brehs. Take some coding classes or sumn but mostly hush with the bullshyt.

if only there had been a candidate that spoke clearly on retraining people for jobs of the future in these failing industries like coal and manufacturing...

:jbhmm:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t matter, the economy has fundamentally changed from them.

It’s over!

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Don't you know by now?

You have to prove me wrong, not just make some general statement.

So tell me where I'm wrong

I can’t prove you wrong because you don’t have a basic understanding of what your talking about .

You said these workers are mad because they don’t have any skills to find another job .

One of the most basic things steel workers learn are reading blue prints . You can get a job all over the planet if you can read blueprints

. Steel workers also learn to drive cranes . Another skill you can use to work all over the planet .

Even something as simple as a knowing how to wear a harnesses will get you a career .

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I can’t prove you wrong because you don’t have a basic understanding of what your talking about .

You said these workers are mad because they don’t have any skills to find another job .

One of the most basic things steel workers learn are reading blue prints . You can get a job all over the planet if you can read blueprints

. Steel workers also learn to drive cranes . Another skill you can use to work all over the planet .

Even something as simple as a knowing how to wear a harnesses will get you a career .

Wearing a harness or driving a crane is not worth a got damn unless people are

MANUFACTURING

in your area.

I lived in NE Ohio. It was full of empty factories. People were leaving cause the jobs in

MANUFACTURING

Were drying up

Unless they switch to driving a fork lift at Walmart.

I already know their other choices aren't good.

Cause they are not gone to the other thing already and they are really sad about being forced to go.

Name a jod where "reading blueprints" is part of it.

I have been inside a steel mill. They were pouring huge ass ladel like 3 stories tall full of molten steel

Where does a blueprint come in in the steelmaking process?

Your turn.

I am feeling like you're talking out of your ass.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

MANUFACTURING

in your area.

I lived in NE Ohio. It was full of empty factories. People were leaving cause the jobs in

MANUFACTURING

Were drying up

Cause they are not gone to the other thing already and they are really sad about being forced to go.

I have been inside a steel mill. They were pouring huge ass ladel like 3 stories tall full of molten steel

Your turn.

it doesnt matter what small work cert you have if noone is hiring in your area.

moving across country or out of state where the jobs are requires money.

nobody is shytting on the idea of being a steel worker.

my own father was a wire factory guy back in the day.

the point is those jobs are going away.

elevator operator jobs dont exsist anymore.

not because the vast majority of elevator operators werent fine people

but because the technology and society advanced.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
it doesnt matter what small work cert you have if noone is hiring in your area.

moving across country or out of state where the jobs are requires money.

nobody is shytting on the idea of being a steel worker.

my own father was a wire factory guy back in the day.

the point is those jobs are going away.

elevator operator jobs dont exsist anymore.

not because the vast majority of elevator operators werent fine people

but because the technology and society advanced.

I believe that we are agreeing.

I think I fux wit u

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

MANUFACTURING

in your area.

MANUFACTURING

Were drying up

Your turn.

Like I said before . You have no idea what your talking about .

You saying unless they manufacture in your area .

I know your from Ohio so your confused,lonely, and have no clue what your talking about . The places I’m talking about . From Chicago to Indiana are manufacturing like crazy .:russ: I know it’s hard to believe because you live in the middle of no where . On this Illinois /Indiana border that I have been talking about like crazy there’s a lot going on . There are billboards all over the place in Illinois telling the manufactures to come to Indiana and pay less taxes . And they are coming . Look it up . :yeshrug:

Recently BP refinery hired HUNDREDS of workers to upgrade the facility . The facility is HUGE . Someone had to work that crane .:francis:
Someone had to wear the harness.:francis:

Someone had to WELD:francis:

Someone had to join the joints of the steel:francis:

Someone had to read the blue prints :francis:

You know who a lot of them were? Former US STEEL employees :russ:

A lot of people had to work that job that you say are going away .

Right now BP in Whiting Indiana (less than 20 minutes from downtown Chicago ) is in a legal battle because there trying to buy a LARGE portion of East Chicago Indiana and BUILD . They are about to knock a whole community out to EXPAND. Do you know what holds the gasoline they make :francis: Steel:francis: Look it up on any websit the amount of Gasoline being stored in North West Indiana . That’s the part of Indiana that borders Chicago and the south suburbs . :francis:

Again you have no clue what your talking about . Do you know that a lot of steel mills have fukking train drivers that drive engines and cars within the mills property . Another dying job right ? Did you know there are train tracks in the air at some mills ?

Did you know that the parts of Indiana that borders Chicago and the south suburbs are growing like crazy because Illinois companies are going to Indiana to get tax breaks ?

Did you also know just getting a safety certificate from the mill will get you a good ass job ?

I know you don’t . Your trying to argue to prove Trump ain’t shyt . I’m telling you fukk TRUMP this article is bullshyt . :yeshrug: