Black steel workers knew Trump was full of shyt and didn't vote for him; coworkers did

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Like I said before . You have no idea what your talking about .

You saying unless they manufacture in your area .

I know your from Ohio so your confused,lonely, and have no clue what your talking about . The places I’m talking about . From Chicago to Indiana are manufacturing like crazy .:russ: I know it’s hard to believe because you live in the middle of no where . On this Illinois /Indiana border that I have been talking about like crazy there’s a lot going on . There are billboards all over the place in Illinois telling the manufactures to come to Indiana and pay less taxes . And they are coming . Look it up . :yeshrug:

Recently BP refinery hired HUNDREDS of workers to upgrade the facility . The facility is HUGE . Someone had to work that crane .:francis:
Someone had to wear the harness.:francis:

Someone had to WELD:francis:

Someone had to join the joints of the steel:francis:

Someone had to read the blue prints :francis:

You know who a lot of them were? Former US STEEL employees :russ:

A lot of people had to work that job that you say are going away .

Right now BP in Whiting Indiana (less than 20 minutes from downtown Chicago ) is in a legal battle because there trying to buy a LARGE portion of East Chicago Indiana and BUILD . They are about to knock a whole community out to EXPAND. Do you know what holds the gasoline they make :francis: Steel:francis: Look it up on any websit the amount of Gasoline being stored in North West Indiana . That’s the part of Indiana that borders Chicago and the south suburbs . :francis:

Again you have no clue what your talking about . Do you know that a lot of steel mills have fukking train drivers that drive engines and cars within the mills property . Another dying job right ? Did you know there are train tracks in the air at some mills ?

Did you know that the parts of Indiana that borders Chicago and the south suburbs are growing like crazy because Illinois companies are going to Indiana to get tax breaks ?

Did you also know just getting a safety certificate from the mill will get you a good ass job ?

I know you don’t . Your trying to argue to prove Trump ain’t shyt . I’m telling you fukk TRUMP this article is bullshyt . :yeshrug:

My bad.

I thought there were a bunch of American workers who used to work half a day and make enough to buy houses, who now work at Home Depot and have lost said houses.

I like that some people are getting over and some areas are booming.

I recognize that the trend is downward

Manufacture your ass off while you can. If it starts looking shaky..

Anyways. Apparently this whole thing was in my imagination.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
My bad.

I thought there were a bunch of American workers who used to work half a day and make enough to buy houses, who now work at Home Depot and have lost said houses.

I like that some people are getting over and some areas are booming.

I recognize that the trend is downward

Manufacture your ass off while you can. If it starts looking shaky..

Anyways. Apparently this whole thing was in my imagination.

@Call Me James in her neggin me and dap this post :mjlol: Same guy who said he didn’t give a fukk about the people in Gary indiana :mjlol:

I got you on ignore for a reason p*ssy :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@Call Me James in her neggin me and dap this post :mjlol: Same guy who said he didn’t give a fukk about the people in Gary indiana :mjlol:

You seen alot of billboards advertising jobs.

Awesome.

You live somewhere where they are hiring in this field.

Heart warming.

Fact remains. All those hollowed out buildings and shrinking cities are happening.

All those houses actually got foreclosed on.

There aren't zero people printing paper maps in 2017 but if a young person told me that was their goal in life I would tell them to study something else.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
You seen alot of billboards advertising jobs.

Awesome.

You live somewhere where they are hiring in this field.

Heart warming.

Fact remains. All those hollowed out buildings and shrinking cities are happening.

All those houses actually got foreclosed on.

There aren't zero people printing paper maps in 2017 but if a young person told me that was their goal in life I would tell them to study something else.

Someone has to work a crane to knock down the hollowed out buildings. Then there is some heavy machinery needed to clean all that up :francis:

But real talk . I don’t see the problem as these jobs being outdated . The problem is politicians .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
These steel workers aren't the brightest if they're standing by their trumpito vote. FOXCONN an asian company is going to build one of it's largest factories in Wisconsion. I'm sure they will source steel from Gary, IN instead of China :heh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

You can't see my daps and negs if you have me on ignore. :troll:

Any thoughts on how people are supposed to afford to move their family when there is no work in their area?

Or are you conveniently ignoring this as well? :wow:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
US STEEL HELPING THEM OLD USELESS NO SKILLED WORKERS DEVELOP THEIR CAREER IN A IRRELEVANT FIELD :francis:
B6973215_052_C_4212_B9_DE_2_FC2_E44_F2_BF4.jpg

Why can’t those useless workers just go learn to code or something :hhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This makes perfect sense once you realize that why they say they support Trump (economic anxiety :duck: ) and why they really do are not the same thing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I just be sitting here shaking my head at all this shyt.

It really shocks me that these things are unclear.

Trump can't save no muff hugging jobs anymore than he can put horse drawn carriages back on the road.

The American is making $60K to work the steel.

For the same $60K you have 3 Chinese people to work.

The American gets paid 8 hours a day but works 4. Maybe.

The Chinese workers will sleep in that motherfukcer if the have to.

So you have about 10× the manpower for the same $60K.

Trump nor Jesus can do anything about those numbers. The jobs are already gone the rest of this hand wringing is all about not wanting to fully admit it.

The workers are so upset cause they have no skills that will take them to another job. That's what your ass should have been going when you FIRST heard shyt was getting sketchy.

Beg. Plead. March. Pray. Doesn't matter. Companies are GOING to do things the most cost effective way. Or they will be former businesses.

Quit bytching for Chrissakes. Some people used to make paper maps. Some used to make phone books. Encyclopedia salesmen. Travel agents.

Change is the only constant Brehs. Take some coding classes or sumn but mostly hush with the bullshyt.
:wow: