Black unemployment hits record low in U.S. (AND I DON'T THINK TRUMP CAUSED IT!!!)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Who cares who it had to do with

Black unemployment being down by historical number should never be one starred or taken for granted. fukk all the identity politics:hhh:

You and OP don't care black unemployment is down simply just because. You only care cause you think its a reflection of Trump. You pretending that is not is disingenuous.

Whats your point?
Trump is an Asian supremacist :comeon:

Case and point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and OP don't care black unemployment is down simply just because. You only care cause you think its a reflection of Trump. You pretending that is not is disingenuous.
Dont care that black employment is down and the only reason I care is because of Trump

even though all my friends, family, and associates are black...its fukk them...I only care because of Trump :francis:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Dont care that black employment is down and the only reason I care is because of Trump

even though all my friends, family, and associates are black...its fukk them...I only care because of Trump :francis:

The "I hang around black people and have black friends" doesn't signify you actually care about the well-being of blacks. Trust me. You want this to be about Trump.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "I hang around black people and have black friends" doesn't signify you actually care about the well-being of blacks. Trust me. You want this to be about Trump.

LOL I knew you would say that. Be more unpredictable and use reading comprehension and context clues next time breh

:francis:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Well I'm glad unemployment is down and the lowest it's been for years. We should be happy period. Regardless of the intent of the OP. Silver lining and all that.

But brehs and brehettes. How do we keep these numbers low? What concrete, pragmatic, 12-month-turn-around options do we have to prevent this number from skyrocketing? Because once the dominant society gets hit with that recession, and it will, you know we are gonna get 3 times as bad. I don't want my good fortune tied to their impending bad fortune.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The job growth is “quite impressive for an expansion of this age,” said Mark Hamrick, senior economic analyst at Bankrate. Job growth was widely expected to slow in 2017, regardless of who was in the White House.

Wages, however, continue to be stagnant, especially for African Americans. The median income for black households is still lower than it was in 2000, according to U.S. Census data. There's hope 2018 might finally be the year that changes as employers are finding it harder to hire so they are more likely to want to increase pay to keep the workers they already have.

During the aftermath of the financial crisis, black unemployment soared to 16.8 percent in 2010, meaning more than 1 out of every 6 African Americans was looking for a job but could not find one. The rate has steadily declined since, breaking the prior all-time low of 7 percent that was set in 2000 during the dot-com boom.

"6.8 percent unemployment rate for African Americans is lowest on record. Good news, except pretty bad news that this is the best ever,” tweeted Dean Baker, an economist at the left-leaning Center for Economic and Policy Research.

:comeon:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I want to know what kinds of employment people are finding...are they quality jobs that enable them to live a comfortable life, or are they still struggling to make ends meet.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I want to know what kinds of employment people are finding...are they quality jobs that enable them to live a comfortable life, or are they still struggling to make ends meet.
Considering this range includes ages 16 and up you can make your own inferences on the seasonal spikes.