Black unemployment hits record low in U.S. (AND I DON'T THINK TRUMP CAUSED IT!!!)

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
And again, I ask, what can we do keep those numbers low? Because there will be a recession and I would like us to shield ourselves from that as much as possible.

Shouldn’t we be pushing these questions on Trump and every elected official ? Right now it’s at the lowest. I don’t care if it was Trump or Obama who got us to this point . We should definitely be asking all these elected officials how do we get it even lower?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Shouldn’t we be pushing these questions on Trump and every elected official ? Right now it’s at the lowest. I don’t care if it was Trump or Obama who got us to this point . We should definitely be asking all these elected officials how do we get it even lower?

It doesn't have to be either-or. We can ask both. But we should have in case their plan is shyt.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
It doesn't have to be either-or. We can ask both. But we should have in case their plan is shyt.
I don’t even understand what you said lol :mjlol:

It’s a simple question . Shouldn’t we be asking politicians how to get us more jobs ? Shouldn’t we be pushing that HEAVY? Shouldn’t we be on top of y’all democrat friends y’all voted for ?Especially when half this thread is saying these numbers are fake?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why does it matter if it's Trump or Obama? It's the fact that we are working at a highr rate since it's been tracked.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don’t even understand what you said lol :mjlol:

:russ:

It’s a simple question . Shouldn’t we be asking politicians how to get us more jobs ? Shouldn’t we be pushing that HEAVY? Shouldn’t we be on top of y’all democrat friends y’all voted for ?Especially when half this thread is saying these numbers are fake?

Yes, we should be on the necks of all politicians to make sure we have more access to employment.

But what I'm saying is, we also have to get together and make a game plan for ourselves. Because if we are leaving it up to non-blacks only to provide us employment opportunities, then we are seriously screwed when the recession hits.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Why does it matter if it's Trump or Obama? It's the fact that we are working at a highr rate since it's been tracked.
  • Am I happy this happening? Yep.
  • Do I want it to continue? Yep.
  • Do I really care who's watch it's under? Nope.
  • Am I gonna let someone falsely take credit so they can push a false narrative so they can continue to push terrible policies? Nope.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
:russ:

Yes, we should be on the necks of all politicians to make sure we have more access to employment.

But what I'm saying is, we also have to get together and make a game plan for ourselves. Because if we are leaving it up to non-blacks only to provide us employment opportunities, then we are seriously screwed when the recession hits.
Yea man that all sounds great . Put the plan together . Let’s make it happen .

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
  • Am I happy this happening? Yep.
  • Do I want it to continue? Yep.
  • Do I really care who's watch it's under? Nope.
  • Am I gonna let someone falsely take credit so they can push a false narrative so they can continue to push terrible policies? Nope.
What terrible policy will slow black employment rate the the President has plans to put in place? And what policies have been enacted in Trump's first year for you to reject any credit on his part? The rate has been going down for years now and Trump is continuing the trend. Why the need to attack?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
What terrible policy will slow black employment rate the the President has plans to put in place? And what policies have been enacted in Trump's first year for you to reject any credit on his part? The rate has been going down for years now and Trump is continuing the trend. Why the need to attack?

As far as I know, none. But that tax bill has guaranteed a recession and we'll be back to nonsense about austerity when a democrat is in office. When that recession hits, black folk will feel worse than anyone else. So far, Trump has done nothing to disrupt the trend. But I don't see he's done anything to continue it past his term.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I’m sorry . I thought you meant putting people to work . Your just talking. Sorry I had you confused .
  • Banking black allows more money to circulated in black communties and give more opportunites for loans for black businesses, home ownership in black communities. More black businesses means more black employment.
  • Frequenting black businesses allows them to grow, create wealth, hire more black people.
  • Supporting hbcus allow more black young adults to not only get an education and learn about themselves and history but also create businesses (white and blue collar) of their own.
Self-empowerment to create jobs for ourselves. Not just hoping a policy will just happens to benefit us.