Black woman ain't fukking with the avg black man anymore. That's why u gotta chase the bag.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
When did she call him undesirable? When did we call him undesirable? Projection much?

In terms of the 1000 HBCU chicks that you mentioned, perhaps black women typically look good...especially in our prime.

You posted black women but they are all passing the paper bag test or either look mixed.

Mind you, I never said that the chicks weren't black. You went there. Then, to add insult to injury, this is the same Coli that wants to disregard Kaep, Jesse & Drake b/c they are mixed & light skinned. Dude, how many mental gynastics to you have to go through to make this make sense? SMDH

And I do not have any kids.

She is not a dime. I seen 1,000 girls just like her at my HBCU. I knew the wack bytches in here would try to play the colorism crap, that's why the dimes I posted were all Black...and they all looked better than her. Because she ain't a dime piece. She's just a cute woman that's a good match for some of the good men out here but, a dime a dozen for the top 20% men you chicks try to go after.

7754dc323a85cac2ac2146835091157d.jpg

This is the "Corporate Breh" I posted.

black-man-in-suit-thinking.jpg

She called him "Undesirable".

See brehs....this is why you just date non-black women or black women from other cultures :mjlol: Your 6"2 investment banker that makes 400k a year and looks like Lance Gross ain't going for you :mjlol: He fukking six other chicks and when he settles down, he's settling down with a DIME. Not you. And that's why yall gonna keep on being single mothers :mjlol: Single mothers for 30 years and single mothers for another 30 years after this :mjlol:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
& It's just a coincidence that the girl who you used as the universal face of not being a "dime but just okay" happens to be a girl on the darker end of the spectrum and actually looks Black. :mjgrin: Funny how that works.

:dahell: Df are you going on about?

You don't know my dating preferences and what type of men I like, but oh wait I forgot, I'm a Black girl so by default my expectations are "too high."Black woman's expectations are "always too high." :mjlol:Low lives like you constantly want them to lower them.A white woman can demand for a man to be very financially stable, family oriented, good career, attractive,educated with a degree & still demand he volunteers at the animal shelter on the weekends & NO one is going to question it.

I hope all the "undesirable," Black men (which you called them not I) keep on being undesirable, f*ck em.:yeshrug:

Is the "DIME" below that I posted pages ago already not darkskin now? :russell:

cbd5317598129491b961f9dbe35eae97.jpg

What qualifies as "Darkskinned" to you Coli broads? Blue black? Michael Blackson Black:russell: This woman is darkskinned and she looks 2x better than the other chick because the other chick is not a dime and she is :russell:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to learn with women and people in general you ain't going to please everybody. You won't be everyone's cup of tea either.

I can be sensitive and thin skinned about criticism and acceptance, especially from women. I'm starting to care less because rejection just gets me close to the women right for me.

I've seen women reject me and then go for the men they are after :ehh:

All good. And no I'm not average or anything I don't think. 6'1'', six figures, athletic build. :yeshrug: We all get rejection you just have to focus on you and build your charism, attraction, but also not always care about the outcome (whether or not someone will "like" you).

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
My issue with some black women isn't their standards...its when they seek black men...he HAS to be top tier dating material...but when they date out of their race...the white dude or whatever race he is can be seriously flawed or have less attractive attributes. I've seen a fine azz, very nicely built chocolate black woman yesterday with a chubby, quirky, bumpy faced raggedy dressed white dude. But if she wanted a bruh, he would have to come better than that. Why is that?

I bet he had Caucasian money though.

giphy.gif

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
My issue with some black women isn't their standards...its when they seek black men...he HAS to be top tier dating material...but when they date out of their race...the white dude or whatever race he is can be seriously flawed or have less attractive attributes. I've seen a fine azz, very nicely built chocolate black woman yesterday with a chubby, quirky, bumpy faced raggedy dressed white dude. But if she wanted a bruh, he would have to come better than that. Why is that?
You also don't know if that was her man or she could have been his caregiver...ijs.

I feel what you saying on both sides of the spectrum but you saw them...you don't know them.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
When did she call him undesirable? When did we call him undesirable? Projection much?

She said it right here

This woman is actually beautiful. She is a model who I have seen in commercials. :mjlol: but according to the coli she is "average at best," & needs to settle for an "undesirable," black man.

In terms of the 1000 HBCU chicks that you mentioned, perhaps black women typically look good...especially in our prime.

You posted black women but they are all passing the paper bag test or either look mixed.

Mind you, I never said that the chicks weren't black. You went there. Then, to add insult to injury, this is the same Coli that wants to disregard Kaep, Jesse & Drake b/c they are mixed & light skinned. Dude, how many mental gynastics to you have to go through to make this make sense? SMDH

The girls at my school did look good....but looking good =/= looking like a dime piece model. So saying someone is chasing dime pieces because they want a good looking chick is a falsehood. There's a large leap between a good looking chick and a dimepiece.

And this is what a lightskinned woman looks like since yall acting confused in here.

81631e1d077cfc0cab67b665ef9b1cce.jpg

The chicks I posted were darker....even Fanny who is mixed can pass for a brown skinned black woman. Yall gotta stop with this insecurity. Every time somebody say a black woman is sexy, if she's not blue black yall start crying about colorism :scust:

tumblr_n4c0jtmpAV1rk74v1o4_400.gif

fanny-neguesha-attends-the-serie-a-match-between-ac-milan-and-ss-at-picture-id186345806

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Is the "DIME" below that I posted pages ago already not darkskin now? :russell:

What qualifies as "Darkskinned" to you Coli broads? Blue black? Michael Blackson Black:russell: This woman is darkskinned and she looks 2x better than the other chick because the other chick is not a dime and she is :russell:

I bet if you posted more examples of who you considered "dimey," & "okay," there would be a clear pattern. :mjgrin: & I agree that Melodie Monrose is stunning & is one of my favorite models but I also think the girl you posted as "okay," is beautiful.

StraightHair.jpg

tumblr_n8sb4utbLE1tfb3kco1_1280.jpg

What makes her not dimey? :jbhmm:I've come to learn the more non-black you look, the more points a Black woman gets from black males.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I bet if you posted more examples of who you considered "dimey," & "okay," there would be a clear pattern. :mjgrin: & I agree that Melodie Monrose is stunning & is one of my favorite models but I also think the girl you posted as "okay," is beautiful.

StraightHair.jpg

tumblr_n8sb4utbLE1tfb3kco1_1280.jpg

What makes her not dimey? :jbhmm:I've come to learn the more non-black you look, the more points a Black woman gets from black males.

She's pretty but, she's not a dime. Like I've been saying. I don't think you know what the term dime means. If you came home with her, your family would think she was a nice looking broad. If you came home with the other chick, your family would be wondering how you tricked her into dating you.

Thanks for the name drop though....this chick badder than a muthafukka :noah: Mashallah :lawd: She kinda look like KeKe Palmer but, sexier.

melodie.jpg
a964586b3ce20d82a8555963c62a9667.jpg

Slider_3_-_Melodie_Loves_A_Good_Brush

main.original.640x0c.jpg

11357534_1615353652050851_1224090876_n.jpg

Good gawd

Last edited:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
The thread title is just embarrassing. So cringe worthy and flat out untrue. I usually laugh at shyt like this but damn.

From the Soil

Banned
Daps
I would LOVE to have a black gf who becomes my wife and would LOVE to have a black family but it becomes more and more challenging each day to hold out for that.

You should think about moving breh. Aren't you from the East coast ?? Almost everything we've said here applies more to that region of the country than anywhere else. You should think about moving and especially coming to the South. There are lots of beautiful upright black women here that were raised right and looking for an equally upright brotha to build with.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Let me drop some gems. The guys who you think are eating are really with bum ass hoes. The chicks you don't want watching a glass of water for you let alone raise your children.

The true issue is "regular" guys want to hump and dump the same hoes. "Regular/Good" guys believe they're entitled to said women because they can probably do a little more for them. Whatever that is is subjective.

"Good" brehs have the same intentions and hoes peep that. So, if they get humped and dumped rather someone they're attracted to or find interesting.

Most women know they aren't shyt but dudes formulate these projections of the way they wished said women were. Not their faults.

Women do not settle and will forever try to choose up. Men settle for women.

Lastly, "regular/good" guys equate appearance to quality of women. Another fail. I've seen and lived with "fine" women who are filthy and grimy ass people. Liars, fukking multiple guys within 24 hours, etc.

This includes my son's mother.

Once you see the matrix, brehs wont be as jaded.

Sobering words of knowledge.
Thank you, I needed that.
(dapped and repped)

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Crazy thing is yall nikkas hate yall selves so yall push it on to the opposite sex of those who look just like you. Same goes for black women who say this c00n ass shyt. Yall want so badly to be white or non-black so you can be seen as attractive, so you take out your self-hate on easier targets. I find this pathetic shyt so hilarious, yall gone drown in those fukking tears.