Black woman ain't fukking with the avg black man anymore. That's why u gotta chase the bag.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I would LOVE to have a black gf who becomes my wife and would LOVE to have a black family but it becomes more and more challenging each day to hold out for that.
Maybe you just ugly as fukk and you don't want to admit it. fukk what these lames telling you if you can't find 1 fukking good looking black chick that want to be with you my nikka it's you period. What does your dad think about his son sounding like a middle age chick on some black men ain't shyt? He can't be proud of you.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would LOVE to have a black gf who becomes my wife and would LOVE to have a black family but it becomes more and more challenging each day to hold out for that.
True, u gotta do what you gotta do. That youtube Philko guy from New York, he went to Russia just to get some decent succcess with women.

White dudes do it all the time, fly to asia for women n import one if they like her a lot. My neighbour a nerdy cac, we went to the philipians to get him a female. She sexy as fukk. He would have never got a white woman as hot as her.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Is it also a coincidence that both of these "dimes" have a racially ambiguous look?
:sas1: :sas2: :lolbron:

No. The girl I posted is Fanny Neguesha and she is a fukking Dime....with makeup or without makeup.

fanny-neguesha-attends-the-serie-a-match-between-ac-milan-and-ss-at-picture-id186345806

There's LEVELS to this shyt. And Fanny is a certified 12 out of 10. The very first girl I posted is just a good looking woman. That's why Fanny was engaged to a superstar athlete and that other girl was just a random internet chick. We can agree to disagree though :yeshrug:

The girl from the Started From the Bottom video is also another certified Dime. There's a difference between wanting an ATTRACTIVE woman and wanting a woman that looks like these girls (e.g. dimes). These girls are next level hot, not just simply cute. It's a difference.

tumblr_n4c0jtmpAV1rk74v1o4_400.gif
AngelicaCharrupi4_zps760f2644.gif
tumblr_n4c0jtmpAV1rk74v1o3_400.gif

I know Drizzy got up inside them draws :mjcry:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
& This woman is actually beautiful. She is a model who I have seen in commercials. :mjlol: but according to the coli she is "average at best," & needs to settle for an "undesirable," black man.

Black men literally try to down play Black women because they are Black or look Black.I bet if she was 5 shades lighter, she would suddenly be "dime," status then have the right to have as many options as she wants.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Actually, playing the "colorism card" is acting as if the phenomenon doesn't exist. You sir, are in violation of "reverse racism" rhetoric. LOL

In the end, it is what it is.

The-coli doesn't believe colorism exist.They clutch their pearls at the idea of a Black man discriminating against a black woman because she looks black.They never heard of such a thing before. :sas2:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I won't lie...when low tier black females (2-4) dissed me consistently and without failure, it made me beam with pride when I landed a white 10 with her own money, car, job, house and built like a black female.
Every ugly angry look I got from a black female just made me smile more. Especially since they wanted to play all stuck up like I wasn't good enough or cool enough for them.
fukk em...they ain't the only ones with a p*ssy or heart to hold.
:pacspit:
And to be completely fukkin honest....them white girls treated me better than any black female I ever dated.
Took me on trips to the gulf of mexico, plays, spending money, trips all over the country, paid my bills, gave me their rides for the weekend, chilled with their whole family on trips out of state, felt appreciated and my opinion mattered, they actually listened instead of thinking they know everything, fukked me the way I wanted, fed me the way I wanted, did everything I wanted, I learned from them and taught them things as well, they shared and bared their souls with me and received mine without thinking less of me, we had hobbies and interests in common, music in common, taste in clothes in common.
I haven't met the same level of providence from any black female yet...not even my wife.

But hey...if you like a challenge, have at it. There's plenty of low-rent/high difficulty black females to choose from...
:yeshrug:
So your married to a black woman now?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
& This woman is actually beautiful. She is a model who I have seen in commercials. :mjlol: but according to the coli she is "average at best," & needs to settle for an "undesirable," black man.

Black men literally try to down play Black women because they are Black or look Black.I bet if she was 5 shades lighter, she would suddenly be "dime," status then have the right to have as many options as she wants.

She is not a dime. I seen 1,000 girls just like her at my HBCU. I knew the wack bytches in here would try to play the colorism crap, that's why the dimes I posted were all Black...and they all looked better than her. Because she ain't a dime piece. She's just a cute woman that's a good match for some of the good men out here but, a dime a dozen for the top 20% men you chicks try to go after.

7754dc323a85cac2ac2146835091157d.jpg

This is the "Corporate Breh" I posted.

black-man-in-suit-thinking.jpg

She called him "Undesirable".

See brehs....this is why you just date non-black women or black women from other cultures :mjlol: Your 6"2 investment banker that makes 400k a year and looks like Lance Gross ain't going for you :mjlol: He fukking six other chicks and when he settles down, he's settling down with a DIME. Not you. And that's why yall gonna keep on being single mothers :mjlol: Single mothers for 30 years and single mothers for another 30 years after this :mjlol:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I won't lie...when low tier black females (2-4) dissed me consistently and without failure, it made me beam with pride when I landed a white 10 with her own money, car, job, house and built like a black female.
Every ugly angry look I got from a black female just made me smile more. Especially since they wanted to play all stuck up like I wasn't good enough or cool enough for them.
fukk em...they ain't the only ones with a p*ssy or heart to hold.
:pacspit:
And to be completely fukkin honest....them white girls treated me better than any black female I ever dated.
Took me on trips to the gulf of mexico, plays, spending money, trips all over the country, paid my bills, gave me their rides for the weekend, chilled with their whole family on trips out of state, felt appreciated and my opinion mattered, they actually listened instead of thinking they know everything, fukked me the way I wanted, fed me the way I wanted, did everything I wanted, I learned from them and taught them things as well, they shared and bared their souls with me and received mine without thinking less of me, we had hobbies and interests in common, music in common, taste in clothes in common.
I haven't met the same level of providence from any black female yet...not even my wife.

But hey...if you like a challenge, have at it. There's plenty of low-rent/high difficulty black females to choose from...
:yeshrug:
I don't know u but all that make me wanna see some pictures of these chicks and receipts of all this. Sounds way too goo to be true...whether she a cac bytch or not.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
She is not a dime. I seen 1,000 girls just like her at my HBCU. I knew the wack bytches in here would try to play the colorism crap, that's why the dimes I posted were all Black...and they all looked better than her. Because she ain't a dime piece. She's just a cute woman that's a good match for some of the good men out here but, a dime a dozen for the top 20% men you chicks try to go after.

7754dc323a85cac2ac2146835091157d.jpg

This is the "Corporate Breh" I posted.

black-man-in-suit-thinking.jpg

She called him "Undesirable".

See brehs....this is why you just date non-black women or black women from other cultures :mjlol: Your 6"2 investment banker that makes 400k a year and looks like Lance Gross ain't going for you :mjlol: He fukking six other chicks and when he settles down, he's settling down with a DIME. Not you. And that's why yall gonna keep on being single mothers :mjlol: Single mothers for 30 years and single mothers for another 30 years after this :mjlol:

& It's just a coincidence that the girl who you used as the universal face of not being a "dime but just okay" happens to be a girl on the darker end of the spectrum and actually looks Black. :mjgrin: Funny how that works.

:dahell: Df are you going on about?

You don't know my dating preferences and what type of men I like, but oh wait I forgot, I'm a Black girl so by default my expectations are "too high."Black woman's expectations are "always too high." :mjlol:Low lives like you constantly want them to lower them.A white woman can demand for a man to be very financially stable, family oriented, good career, attractive,educated with a degree & still demand he volunteers at the animal shelter on the weekends & NO one is going to question it.

I hope all the "undesirable," Black men (which you called them not I) keep on being undesirable, f*ck em.:yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't know u but all that make me wanna see some pictures of these chicks and receipts of all this. Sounds way too goo to be true...whether she a cac bytch or not.

I believe him. Maybe she not a white 10 but, she probably a strong 7.

All you gotta do to mack these hipster white chicks is speak their language and they'll be curious to see what you're about. It could also be the place you're at. In my home state, Delaware, there's ALOT of white chicks with black dudes. Puerto Ricans with black dudes. Mixed chicks with black dudes. Maybe it's different elsewhere and that's why dudes keep saying it's ducktales.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
& It's just a coincidence that the girl who you used as the universal face of not being a "dime but just okay" happens to be a girl on the darker end of the spectrum and actually looks Black. :mjgrin: Funny how that works.

:dahell: Df are you going on about?

You don't know my dating preferences and what type of men I like, but oh wait I forgot, I'm a Black girl so by default my expectations are "too high."Black woman's expectations are "always too high." :mjlol:Low lives like you constantly want them to lower them.A white woman can demand for a man to be very financially stable, family oriented, good career, attractive,educated with a degree & still demand he volunteers at the animal shelter on the weekends & NO one is going to question it.

I hope all the "undesirable," Black men (which you called them not I) keep on being undesirable, f*ck em.:yeshrug:
My issue with some black women isn't their standards...its when they seek black men...he HAS to be top tier dating material...but when they date out of their race...the white dude or whatever race he is can be seriously flawed or have less attractive attributes. I've seen a fine azz, very nicely built chocolate black woman yesterday with a chubby, quirky, bumpy faced raggedy dressed white dude. But if she wanted a bruh, he would have to come better than that. Why is that?