Black woman ain't fukking with the avg black man anymore. That's why u gotta chase the bag.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
You raised excellent points yet again Mr @DrX

But seeing the realities of America for the black man, one must wonder why more people don’t support Umar Johnson. A lot of what he says addresses the cold harsh realities and offer a radical solution for black people collectively. But they already character assassinated him unfortunately.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Although I believe OP could've used more tact in creating this thread, if you get out of your feelings and objectively examine what he posted, he IS speaking a cold, hard truth, no matter how many one-stars he'll catch or how much ridicule he'll receive.

Black people gotta unplug from the matrix.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the explanation. The poster I was responding to was merely expanding the discussion straw man or not.

As the OPs assumption, I personally don't see the value in it b/c there is no way to prove it. Average is painfully subjective and any evidence to the contrary will merely be explained away by moving the goal post which just wastes time. People could post millions of pictures of average looking blk couples and insecurities will prompt people like the OP to find excuses for why these average people found each other.

OP has his perspective and I shared mine which aligns with the former posters straw man or not.
I just feel like these discussions are symptoms of deeper issues related to larger social deficits. It is what it is.

OK, so with the point in the bolded being established, doesn't that invalidate your/other posters' claim that black men should date at their level?:jbhmm:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
These nikkaz standards are high, they average but refuse to date an average black woman :russ:
Real talk right here. nikkas wanna virgin dime with a master's degree that cooks every night and works out 6 days a week. She also has to have A1 head and a crazy sex game

Not sure how that's possible with a virgin tho:patrice:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must not live near Messicans. It's common in their community for average messicans to get what their community would consider "above-avg" women like it's nothing. See it everyday

Mexican dudes can get above average women of almost any race or ethnicity.

Messicans eating good right now. :wow:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Real talk right here. nikkas wanna virgin dime with a master's degree that cooks every night and works out 6 days a week. She also has to have A1 head and a crazy sex game

Not sure how that's possible with a virgin tho:patrice:
It goes both ways. A lot of sistas want bruhs who are taller than 6 ft, plenty of muscles and 6 pack, making 6 figures, pay for everything while she stack her money, give her A1 dyck game, cook/grill for her, help or do most of cleaning, repair shyt around house, have education and thug appeal, and only give her dyck and don't fuk with other women....but she can't even nearly match up on her side of things.

It happens...people have high expectations. Its just if u cant find what u looking for...u either stay single or adjust ur standards and settle.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
not of you ever ask yourself what is so special about me that would make a black woman bow down to me and be an adequate partner? do you cook? can you fix anything? are you good with managing money? are active in your community? do you look out for family and friends?see there are certain traits that serious black women look for in a man to build their lives with. contrary to popular belief, it's not always about penis and money

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
How would you know tho? Its not like the average female is open about those things or would approach someone like dat. And even if u ask
the chance of getting a honest response is slim. Everybody, incl. men, have their guards up. So its alotta game playing on both sides.

School me if you disagree tho.

First and foremost as a man you need to be honest with yourself on what you're attracted to and what you're capable of attracting.

This can be from all different ways of social interaction in person at a bar or online wherever.

I can't speak for everybody else but I like to get comfortable enough with the women i smash on the regular and ask them why they chose me(gave you the draws). If you're honest with them they'll be 100 with you. Whatever answer you get you take that and improve on it to make things easier for yourself towards the future.

I don't want to get too off track or anything like that cause I could go on and on.

I'll end it with this though if you are a black man doing what you're supposed to be doing... Aka decent paying job, own car, a place to stay, in shape(don't have to be a NFL player), and can hold a conversation... The least of your problems should be getting women.

And if you aren't getting the attention or response you are looking for from the women in your city, state or country there's nothing wrong with going somewhere else where you will. Don't let anybody shame or name call you for the happiness you seek.

:snoop: my bad if I went left field

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Man we need to stop this rhetoric that every dude that struggles with women is chasing or is waiting for a dime.

There's plenty of regular cute chicks that wouldn't give an average brother the time of day, or only under some perfect type friend set up. Maybe these cute chicks are above the average guy's level, maybe they aren't. But I'm fairly sure that pretty much any average guy would take a girl who was cute but not spectacular.

Regardless, with self improvement pretty much any guy can get girls in the 6-8 range, even genetically ugly dudes. So whether or not they are on that level now, they can get there if they really want it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You raise some good points, but the difference is that men don't have the option to sleep around with women above their level, and play the victim role while gaining sympathy from their peers. You can say women don't want casual sex, but a lot of them are doing very little if anything to prevent that from happening. Plus with "selling the dream" a lot of women are in phony situationships. Again, once this facade of a relationship ends, she's the victim, and all men are dogs.

A man doesn't have that option and will either have to go for a woman he can get, or play the sideline, which doesn't get sympathy but in fact severe criticism. It's to the point where it's difficult for a man that doesn't get sex to maintain friendships with other men, due to how harsh the peer pressure and criticism is. Dudes are kinda wacky in terms of caring about whether their friends get laid. It's bizarre but the status quo. On the flip, some women that choose the wrong dudes may get judged slightly but it's nothing compared to what men get for going without sex.

So basically, there's less incentive for women to have realistic expectations, and this is reflected in today's dating norms. There's a reason that places like Tinder and POF exist, and it's mainly to capitalize off of women's desire for men out of their league, and men's desire to have sex in any way possible.

Yes, I agree that both men and women have unrealistic expectations. But the punishment for men on a social level is more brutal, while women can be unrealistic and very few people are critical of that.

Prolific posting

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@CodeBlaMeVi. Made the most solid points

The problem with regular black dudes and u see it on youtube or when coli nikkas hype up this kent dude is nikkas always complaining about these instagram models or majority of hood women going after thugs or ballers and not getting with a guy like them just a regular 9 to 5 or 3rd shift type of dude.....

These nikkas just don't know u avoided the worst kind of woman in the world and she basically telling u and showing u what she about....

I can't understand why nikkas want that pressure and stress of those type of women, just because she look good..

I meet average black women from Africa, brazil and the Caribbean all the time and they way better and educated than those instagram or keshia cole hoodrats

They are all the same, nikka.
The question is,....
When the shyt is over.
What looks better and is easier to deal with.
Negatives from an attractive chick, or explaining why you have negatives about an unattractive chick.
I will take negative from a attractive chick, alex.

shyt ain't rocket science.

Art Barr