Black woman ain't fukking with the avg black man anymore. That's why u gotta chase the bag.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First and foremost as a man you need to be honest with yourself on what you're attracted to and what you're capable of attracting.

This can be from all different ways of social interaction in person at a bar or online wherever.

I can't speak for everybody else but I like to get comfortable enough with the women i smash on the regular and ask them why they chose me(gave you the draws). If you're honest with them they'll be 100 with you. Whatever answer you get you take that and improve on it to make things easier for yourself towards the future.

I don't want to get too off track or anything like that cause I could go on and on.

I'll end it with this though if you are a black man doing what you're supposed to be doing... Aka decent paying job, own car, a place to stay, in shape(don't have to be a NFL player), and can hold a conversation... The least of your problems should be getting women.

And if you aren't getting the attention or response you are looking for from the women in your city, state or country there's nothing wrong with going somewhere else where you will. Don't let anybody shame or name call you for the happiness you seek.

:snoop: my bad if I went left field
I agree, and to add on, if a certain ethnicity of women is not feeling you, sometimes you might have to be open to dating women from outside of your race.

Like square black men might struggle getting black females, nothing wrong with them dating women of other ethnicities who are feeling them.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I agree, and to add on, if a certain ethnicity of women is not feeling you, sometimes you might have to be open to dating women from outside of your race.

Like square black men might struggle getting black females, nothing wrong with them dating women of other ethnicities who are feeling them.

Exactly no shame in going somewhere else to get the attention you are looking for. You a damn fool to think anybody male or female wouldn't want to go somewhere where it isn't a challenge to get attention from the opposite sex.

I'll take living overseas any day over living in the states when it comes to attention & attraction from women.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Although I believe OP could've used more tact in creating this thread, if you get out of your feelings and objectively examine what he posted, he IS speaking a cold, hard truth, no matter how many one-stars he'll catch or how much ridicule he'll receive.

Black people gotta unplug from the matrix.
So why the fukk don't you unplug then nikka. Ole my way is the only way. Your way only works to lames online. I bet you don't even kick thisnbullshyt offline cause you know you'd be clowned. Also stop with this bytch like black people to get us to go along with your shyt views. You and the other starving cats gotta unplug not those who eating.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

I would LOVE to have a black gf who becomes my wife and would LOVE to have a black family but it becomes more and more challenging each day to hold out for that.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
This is true for men AND women but people will slit their wrists b4 admitting to it because everybody has to give a certain amount credence to what their genitalia regards as attractive while pretending others don't exist. And b/c people are married to their victimization b/c it lends credence to future c00ning endeavors. ("I was amazing and nobody wanted me so I had to get a white man/woman!" Translation: My goofy ass mad b/c the above average men and women of my own race ignored me, but I'm better than the dudes/chicks in my lane so I'm going to try and be the very best like no one ever was to attract a non-blk mate and show those bytches/nikkas what they missed out on! Yeah!:comeon:In reality if I'd put forth that same effort for the people of my own race, I probably would have-- who cares about reality! I'll only improve for white people to teach blk people a lesson about overlooking me!:dame:)

So everybody is resentful of the best looking mates for being passed up even as they pass up others. Which drives me insane b/c they mad at someone else for doing the same exact shyt they do to others. Lmao! And this is fine but don't be a hypocrite and whine about people expressing their preferences when u doin the same.

And the beat goes on.

Cue hurt nikka/bytch psalms: "I hate you!" "Fat bytch!" "How dare u?" "You want me to date a fugly chick/dude!"
:snoop:

I won't lie...when low tier black females (2-4) dissed me consistently and without failure, it made me beam with pride when I landed a white 10 with her own money, car, job, house and built like a black female.
Every ugly angry look I got from a black female just made me smile more. Especially since they wanted to play all stuck up like I wasn't good enough or cool enough for them.
fukk em...they ain't the only ones with a p*ssy or heart to hold.
:pacspit:
And to be completely fukkin honest....them white girls treated me better than any black female I ever dated.
Took me on trips to the gulf of mexico, plays, spending money, trips all over the country, paid my bills, gave me their rides for the weekend, chilled with their whole family on trips out of state, felt appreciated and my opinion mattered, they actually listened instead of thinking they know everything, fukked me the way I wanted, fed me the way I wanted, did everything I wanted, I learned from them and taught them things as well, they shared and bared their souls with me and received mine without thinking less of me, we had hobbies and interests in common, music in common, taste in clothes in common.
I haven't met the same level of providence from any black female yet...not even my wife.

But hey...if you like a challenge, have at it. There's plenty of low-rent/high difficulty black females to choose from...
:yeshrug:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
All these average/kinda cute chicks are in harems with bad boys/alpha males and he has a rotation of 5-6 different women who are sexually available to him whereas the man that would have married those average/kinda cute chicks are empty handed because the bad boys/alpha males are boning 5-6 different women at a time.

Like you said....this woman

7754dc323a85cac2ac2146835091157d.jpg

But why is this chick not considered a dime? She appears to be in pretty good shape & her face is cute AF.

Are we entering the "overrating non black females" part of this discussion or nah?

:jbhmm:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
But why is this chick not considered a dime? She appears to be in pretty good shape & her face is cute AF.

Are we entering the "overrating non black females" part of this discussion or nah?

:jbhmm:

Nope. To me that girl is just cute.

These are women I would consider DIMES and flawless from a physical standpoint. If you think you deserve this, then you better be a top of the line nikka too. The first girl I posted is not as beautiful as these two girls are. She's just a nice looking woman. Not a DIME.

bf0221e4064d2fed4069c7fb26a808cd.jpg

cbd5317598129491b961f9dbe35eae97.jpg

Last edited:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Nope. To me that girl is just cute.

These are women I would consider DIMES and flawless from a physical standpoint. If you think you deserve this, then you better be a top of the line nikka too. The first girl I posted is not as beautiful as these two girls are. She's just a nice looking woman. Not a DIME.

bf0221e4064d2fed4069c7fb26a808cd.jpg

cbd5317598129491b961f9dbe35eae97.jpg

Agree to disagree. From the pics posted, it seems like once the makeup, filters & photoshop were removed, these chicks would all be within the same range of cute. But again, agree to disagree.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I won't lie...when low tier black females (2-4) dissed me consistently and without failure, it made me beam with pride when I landed a white 10 with her own money, car, job, house and built like a black female.
No way she was a 10 b :mjpls: you probably got blinded by that white skin and thought she was a dime tho :sas2:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Agree to disagree. From the pics posted, it seems like once the makeup, filters & photoshop were removed, these chicks would all be within the same range of cute. But again, agree to disagree.

No. The girl I posted is Fanny Neguesha and she is a fukking Dime....with makeup or without makeup.

fanny-neguesha-attends-the-serie-a-match-between-ac-milan-and-ss-at-picture-id186345806

There's LEVELS to this shyt. And Fanny is a certified 12 out of 10. The very first girl I posted is just a good looking woman. That's why Fanny was engaged to a superstar athlete and that other girl was just a random internet chick. We can agree to disagree though :yeshrug:

The girl from the Started From the Bottom video is also another certified Dime. There's a difference between wanting an ATTRACTIVE woman and wanting a woman that looks like these girls (e.g. dimes). These girls are next level hot, not just simply cute. It's a difference.

tumblr_n4c0jtmpAV1rk74v1o4_400.gif
AngelicaCharrupi4_zps760f2644.gif
tumblr_n4c0jtmpAV1rk74v1o3_400.gif

I know Drizzy got up inside them draws :mjcry:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Not me brehs....never....that's all that matters. If other guys wanna do it though, its on them :hubie:
Exactly!
When I DID get married to a black woman, I sure as hell wasn't gonna save some ran-thru hoe with 4 kids.
They tried me though...I got hit on by every worthless hoebag chick at my place of employment and on the streets in the local neighborhood.
Nope...held out for someone that didn't have high numbers and NO KIDS!
:usure:
And I got the black dime I always wanted.
:takedat::blessed:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What she look like purely physical b :francis: hard to imagine you getting dissed by all black women then a Dime-piece white woman pull up on you
That nikka you quoting a fukking liar straight up. Only online where it's hard to get proof do cats go from broke to balling at the rate online cats seem to go. If you can't get dimes of your own race you can't get them of any other unless you out here 3rd world pimping period. Honestly how many times has that happened irl with somebody you know? Can't believe these lames will lie their asses off online like this. Damn shame