Blacks are native to ALL of Africa "Sub Saharan" is eurocentric nonsense

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The term "Sub Saharan Africa" has always annoyed me. It's a term designed to mentally separate Northern from Southern Africa but there was no separation. There is no real difference culturally and religiously from countries north of the Sahara and countries in the Sahara. Y'all gone tell me Mali isn't Muslim? Like it wasn't a barrier. People travelled across it constantly. And it ancient times it wasn't even a desert. Moreover it changes nothing because black peoples are native to the whole continent not just the southern part.

White people lol. I love deconstructing their headgames for all to see.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Notice how you never see North Africans complaining about why they’re not included with sub Saharan Africans. In fact they enjoy being separate from y’all.

Y'all? Aren't you Ghanaian? And is Ghana now in Europe or the Americas?

You Ghanaians are becoming a disgrace to Nkrumah's legacy. Shameful.

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Notice how you never see North Africans complaining about why they’re not included with sub Saharan Africans. In fact they enjoy being separate from y’all.

I know North Africans who DO complain about the distinction, particularly those who are aware of their history. Ironically all the racism that comes out during the African Cup or now with the migrant situation has more and more people speaking up against this artificial separation.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all? Aren't you Ghanaian? And Ghana now in Europe or the Americas?

You Ghanaians are becoming a disgrace to Nkrumah's legacy. Shameful.
I enjoy being a sub Saharan African. We are different from North Africans racially and culturally and unlike you I’m not crying to be allowed to be grouped with them. In fact I don’t want to be.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
The term doesn't even make any sense whatsoever and it was created to separate the civilization in Egypt from the rest of Africa and create a narrative that North Africa has always been occupied by a different group, from the rest of Africa.

Notice how they use the terms "Berbers" and "Moors" for only North Africa when both groups have always been black and are like the rest of Africa, until modern times due to admixture. People don't even know that the Turaegs who're black are Berbers and they're what the original Berbers that occupy most of North Africa used to look like.

It's all politics.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I enjoy being a sub Saharan African. We are different from North Africans racially and culturally and unlike you I’m not crying to be allowed to be grouped with them. In fact I don’t want to be.

It's not about crying to be with them - the land belongs to Africans. They're settlers.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

You must be an agent. You have to be. I'm saying black people are native to ALL of Africa. There was no separation in the first place. Black people were everywhere in Africa.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Sub Saharan is a term that I've yet to meet an African north or south who is aware of it.

That's some cac shyt to try to separate Black Egypt from black Africa again

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Berbers are indegenous to Africa. They don't consider themselves black because they aren't in a western country and the term black isn't used to refer to anybody. It's about what tribe you are from.

This guy didn't know he easy black until he moved to the uk. He just considered himself a berber