Blacks are native to ALL of Africa "Sub Saharan" is eurocentric nonsense

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
thinking.gif

Bruh noone was saying berbers were not native to north Africa:dwillhuh: where/how did you come to that conclusion:patrice:

Exactly my point:ufdup: ....and noone argued otherwise, hence the confusion:yeshrug:

He clearly said that we are settlers to the land. How many times do you want me to quote the same post?

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I feel like this controversy is manufactured by the proponents who argue it. Humans abstract and organize by categorization and have been doing so ever since their inception, therefore, its way more logical to conclude the term "Sub-Saharan" or "West Africa" was birthed out of the process of inventing word identifiers to specify different objects and locations within some area of space, and nothing more.

However, since some suffer from an inferiority complex and perceive the historical outputs of North Africa superior to, lets say, West Africa, they have to be obtuse and invent baseless theories about how the core intent of naming parts of Africa by whites was to somehow exclude blacks from one population to the history of blacks from another population, when, in actuality, these terms were just invented to identity different land spaces or different populations within Africa with varying levels of details.

Its nothing more than basic human abstractions; without these identifiers, how else does one speak with any sort of precision when wanting to discuss Africa without including places or populations that reside in Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Somalia, or the Sudan. You seriously can't believe that if not for whites, categorization of this kind would not have existed. To think that, you would have to think Africans lack the ability to identify and classify entities or spaces in the world around them.

Last edited:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
It's not about crying to be with them - the land belongs to Africans. They're settlers.

@videogamestashbox.com he clearly said that we aren't Africans and we are settlers on the land. It literally says it in English right there and then you wonder why I'm arguing. I don't know what tribe he is from but I highly doubt he has any claim to the land that I'm from. We know our history and what tribe we are from. If he tells me what tribe he is from I could tell him if his tribe has any history around the land that I'm from.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I feel like this controversy is manufactured by the proponents who argue it. Humans abstract and organize by categorization and have been doing so ever since their inception, therefore, its way more logical to conclude the term "Sub-Saharan" or "West Africa" was birthed out of the process of inventing word identifiers to specify different objects and locations within some area of space, and nothing more.

However, since some suffer from an inferiority complex and perceive the historical outputs of North Africa superior to, lets say, West Africa, they have to be obtuse and invent baseless theories about how the core intent of naming parts of Africa by whites was to somehow exclude blacks from one population to the history of blacks from another population, when, in actuality, these terms were just invented to identity different land spaces or different populations within Africa with varying levels of details.

Its nothing more than basic human abstractions; without these identifiers, how else does one speak with any sort of precision when wanting to discuss Africa without including places or populations that reside in Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Somalia, or the Sudan. You seriously can't believe that if not for whites, categorization of this kind would not have existed. To think that, you would have to think Africans lack the ability to identify and classify entities or spaces in the world around them.
Nah.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You know what's crazy about all this..... The Ancient Egyptians who they so love to claim didn't even like Whites. They had a name for them which equals to the Devil. The original naming convention as well of some African nations/tribes can be traced throughout Africa. The continent was like the United States. King Tut African name traces to tribes in Western Africa. One Pharoah name traces his ancestors to Congo region.

The cac won by changing the names and rewriting history.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Sudan and mali contrast with each other a great deal unfortunately a better example would have been Mauritania. Because Sudan(south Egyptians) and Mauritania(Morocco) both are link, ethnically, culturally with our northern neighbors further north. Whereas Mali it is not the case, for obvious reasons.
I fukks with you for some odd reason.
I usually don't tell folks that but you cool.
:myman:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
@videogamestashbox.com he clearly said that we aren't Africans and we are settlers on the land. It literally says it in English right there and then you wonder why I'm arguing. I don't know what tribe he is from but I highly doubt he has any claim to the land that I'm from. We know our history and what tribe we are from. If he tells me what tribe he is from I could tell him if his tribe has any history around the land that I'm from.

I wasn't talking about Berbers. I was talking about Arabs.

Berbers are indigenous Africans that mostly got whitened over-time due to mixing with other races, like of groups in the horn of Africa and I'd mention Tuaregs who're Berbers.

Why aren't you mad at Arabs who don't recognize Berber as an identity? Focus on that and stop taking my post out of context.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me

Bruh:patrice:

It's not about crying to be with them - the land belongs to Africans. They're settlers.
I'm not seeing what your seeing :hubie:
Berbers...
  • Cluster genetically with other Africans via pn2 on the patrilineal y-dna side
  • Has a language that originated in Africa
  • Has cultural patterns that originated in Africa
Berbers are Africans ...the guy said "the land belongs to Africans"

Now what I assume your referring to is the "They're settlers" comment. The way I took it the fact that "the land belongs to Africans" has already been defined, anyone else would obviously be the settlers in question.
(regardless of if that was his intent or not ...i'm not arguing intent, I'm arguing what was explicitly stated)

Further more to increase the context, what was being replied to was...

I enjoy being a sub Saharan African. We are different from North Africans racially and culturally and unlike you I’m not crying to be allowed to be grouped with them. In fact I don’t want to be.

Now you might say "see he is saying we're different" ...and i'd say so what?:ld: South Africans are "different" also.:ld:
He didn't say berbers aren't Africans, he said North Africans are different.:yeshrug: East Africans are "different" also.:ld:

The one thing I disagree with somewhat is that in terms of "Race"/DNA/lineage berbers are the same as other Africans ...so saying "north Africans" without qualifying it opens up room for misunderstanding.

(Now if you had quoted @J.V Koba post I might have sided with you more :patrice:)

(Now go embrace the lovely ladies ...berber and non berber alike)
tumblr_static_fynaw2.jpg

fukk Yeah, North African Women.

:blessed:

Last edited:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I wasn't talking about Berbers. I was talking about Arabs.

Berbers are indigenous Africans that mostly got whitened over-time due to mixing with other races, like of groups in the horn of Africa and I'd mention Tuaregs who're Berbers.

Why aren't you mad at Arabs who don't recognize Berber as an identity? Focus on that and stop taking my post out of context.

Oh my bad. The way your post came across to me was that we were the settlers.

And yeah the arabs in morocco have to recognise the berbers for the reasons I stated before about regaining independence from France.

The ancient berber language is on all road signs in morocco.