"Blame @SuikodenII For What Wilder Is About To Do" Wilder v Stiverne 2 SHOWTIME Nov 4th Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
First, you scared of the weed man.....now you're saying Americans are the ones with soft accent?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Mate, i almost tossed me tea & crumpets off my lap laughing so hard at the foolishness in the bolded :russ:

All of yall sound like "Butlers" & outstanding citizens....you cant sound tough talking with a British accent you ol Davey Boy Smith ass nikka lol:heh:

A big country of Knife Slashers with proper etiquette:mjlol:
This nikka never stops lmao :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
one thing that is very clear in this thread is that ppl I here really want an black American heavyweight champion...blindly want....even one with several fundamental flaws lol. charles martin, a black American heavyweight, actually held a heavyweight title last year..and didn't even get a 1/20 of the support that wilder got lol

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
one thing that is very clear in this thread is that ppl I here really want an black American heavyweight champion...blindly want....even one with several fundamental flaws lol. charles martin, a black American heavyweight, actually held a heavyweight title last year..and didn't even get a 1/20 of the support that wilder got lol

:francis: at even mentioning Charles Martin yeah he held a title alright. Let's not act like he actually went and won that title, it was inherited by default.

It's really no comparison. Wilder has flaws, AJ has flaws too. He is the best American Heavyweight until someone proves otherwise.

Wilder has Olympic pedigree, swag, charisma, power, and the look of a Heavyweight Champ. You make it sound as if Americans picked him out of a garbage can and are trying to shine him up. If anything he should be more supported cause its been lacking.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:francis: at even mentioning Charles Martin yeah he held a title alright. Let's not act like he actually went and won that title, it was inherited by default.

It's really no comparison. Wilder has flaws, AJ has flaws too. He is the best American Heavyweight until someone proves otherwise.

Wilder has Olympic pedigree, swag, charisma, power, and the look of a Heavyweight Champ. You make it sound as if Americans picked him out of a garbage can and are trying to shine him up. If anything he should be more supported cause its been lacking.
Martin did win that title though...in the ring...he didn't inherit...so what you are saying is Martin didn't deserve the same propping up as wilder? :patrice:

The thing about wilder is for a 9 year pro the way he fights is disappointing outside of his Randall Bailey like right hand

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Martin did win that title though...in the ring...he didn't inherit...so what you are saying is Martin didn't deserve the same propping up as wilder? :patrice:

The thing about wilder is for a 9 year pro the way he fights is disappointing outside of his Randall Bailey like right hand

Stop it:forreal:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
im asking the questions no one wants to answer breh :youngsabo:...questions i myself dont have to answer because of consistency :mjgrin:

Doesn't make any sense Pat:manny:

Comparing being a fan of Deontay Wilder to being a fan of Charles Martin....soley because he was a black American heavyweight who was a champion...is a very lazy comparision breh:heh:

Especially when you carefully pick and choose which African fighters you stan:sas2:

What's the difference in being a huge fan of "Femi", but yet wont show any love for Julius Indoungo since he lost?:mjpls:

Oh, Femi is Nigerian? That's why? Cool...........but you're a Hassan N'Dam stan as well, and he's not Nigerian at all, so I'd like you to answer because of "consistency":mjgrin:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
partly true, not the same case as Martin though

but mostly American Coli users wanting a big American champion which sways their evaluation could be true
I mean AJ is the clear betting favorite but as I see most users here would pick Wilder to win, that´s telling

there are bias like this everywhere though and we all should try to overcome them
the Ring is still the best place to talk boxing and with the least amount of nationality and etc... based biases