"Blame @SuikodenII For What Wilder Is About To Do" Wilder v Stiverne 2 SHOWTIME Nov 4th Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Wilder's cv is atrocious, and he has the nerve to even mention Iron Mike?

Does he even have a washed up Larry Holmes Bruno or Kltishchko on his CV?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
its a honest observation :mjgrin:..and a fair comparison..cant be disproved easily without my favorite word these days...consistency :mjgrin:

i agree with this though

It makes 0 sense, because you cannot prove are fans of Wilder soley because he's a black champion and you've made no case:russ:

And there's no consistency either, because you root for certain Black Featherweights but not others......:sas2:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
if i remember the only one on here who gave any type of props to martin was @yawn and he also supports wilder as well so he's consistent..i can only go :manny: in his case...i have to respect it
Think some of us didn't give props to Martin because we recognized he was a paper champ who fought poorly against low class opposition to win a vacant belt, which would make him more similar to say a AJ than Wilder who beat a man for his belt?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Think some of us didn't give props to Martin because we recognized he was a paper champ who fought poorly against low class opposition to win a vacant belt, which would make him more similar to say a AJ than Wilder who beat a man for his belt?

Nah breh....Charles Martin was a black heavyweight. So if you're a fan of 1 black fighter, that automatically means you have to be a fan of them all:mjlol:

Nevermind the person making that criteria up isn't a fan of all African fighters per his own words:

ive been on notice that as long as they put forward desire and will, I like to see all African fighters to succeed. Doesn't mean I stan everyone..However there is one African fighter who I am not high on..at all..and made it known

...but expects us to be a fan of every black fighter:wow:

Also, the fact that Deontay Wilder has more Nigerian blood in his DNA than anything else, makes it even more funny to me:heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
tell me these top black featherweights breh :patrice:

shakur071467666192.jpg

:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you sir are grasping at straws :pachaha:

I mean, if you root for one black boxer in the division...you have to root for them all per Patscorpio:sas1:

And I'd still like to know why you root for one Nigerian-blood HW Champion...........but not the other one:sas2:

#ConsistencyCops

910.gif

:Consistency:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I mean, if you root for one black boxer in the division...you have to root for them all per Patscorpio:sas1:

And I'd still like to know why you root for one Nigerian-blood HW Champion...........but not the other one:sas2:

#ConsistencyCops

910.gif

:Consistency:
first one: I don't have a history of doing that #consistency

second one: wilder isn't the "Nigerian" fighter I'm referring to :heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
first one: I don't have a history of doing that #consistency

second one: wilder isn't the "Nigerian" fighter I'm referring to :heh:

1. Then how can you lay a criteria on the line, but not follow it yourself?:jbhmm:
  2. Maybe, but you don't root for your Nigerian brother regardless. I'd like to know the explanation for why 1 Nigerian blood HW Champ can receive your support, but not the other Nigerian blood HW Champ.....especially considering the criteria you laid down above?:jbhmm:

*pours Henny and waits for answer*

tenor.gif

:mjgrin:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:laff: nikka Newz pulling out all the stops

Pat already know he's on the other side of the fence repping UKanelo....but he cant be in here taking shots at Wilder stans & casually walk back out unscathed:heh:

Comparing being a fan of Deontay Wilder to being a fan of a bum like Charles Martin. I cant let that ride :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pat already know he's on the other side of the fence repping UKanelo....but he cant be in here taking shots at Wilder stans & casually walk back out unscathed:heh:

Comparing being a fan of Deontay Wilder to being a fan of a bum like Charles Martin. I cant let that ride :yeshrug:

:russ:..dont let charles martin win another belt then :mjgrin:...you wilder stans gotta be consistent :umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:russ:..dont let charles martin win another belt then :mjgrin:...you wilder stans gotta be consistent :umad:

We all know Martin wont ever get another belt around his waist....but if he does, ima have to rank him higher than Samuel Peters all-time:mjgrin: