"Blame @SuikodenII For What Wilder Is About To Do" Wilder v Stiverne 2 SHOWTIME Nov 4th Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
partly true, not the same case as Martin though

but mostly American Coli users wanting a big American champion which sways their evaluation could be true
I mean AJ is the clear betting favorite but as I see most users here would pick Wilder to win, that´s telling

there are bias like this everywhere though and we all should try to overcome them
the Ring is still the best place to talk boxing and with the least amount of nationality and etc... based biases

There is no bias and I love how all of a sudden yall are acting like it is.:snoop:

Just a couple weeks before this fight, Im running around thecoli getting laughed at for stanning Wilder. There were WAYYYYYYYYYY more Joshua stans on this site than Wilder. Well, Saturday happened and now people are finally showing some interest in The Champ:manny:

@GREENandYELLOW in this very thread was asking why it's so much hate for Wilder and why more people don't show him respect................so to try and spin like Wilder has this huge bias on here is extremely false:francis:

If anything, up until Saturday, nobody gave Wilder a slight chance vs Joshua but me, @GREENandYELLOW, @High Information Militant, and @InvictusAeternusEternus :ufdup:

Now that Wilder is getting love for a change, it's being spent into Wilder having this huge bias on here?:stopitslime:

#NoSpinZone

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
There is no bias and I love how all of a sudden yall are acting like it is.:snoop:

Just a couple weeks before this fight, Im running around thecoli getting laughed at for stanning Wilder. There were WAYYYYYYYYYY more Joshua stans on this site than Wilder. Well, Saturday happened and now people are finally showing some interest in The Champ:manny:

@GREENandYELLOW in this very thread was asking why it's so much hate for Wilder and why more people don't show him respect................so to try and spin like Wilder has this huge bias on here is extremely false:francis:

If anything, up until Saturday, nobody gave Wilder a slight chance vs Joshua but me, @GREENandYELLOW, @High Information Militant, and @InvictusAeternusEternus :ufdup:

Now that Wilder is getting love for a change, it's being spent into Wilder having this huge bias on here?:stopitslime:

#NoSpinZone
not huge and I don´t have numbers about the amount of people who pick Joshua or Wilder on a hypothetical fight it just seems to me that Wilder is given more chance here than let´s say with official bookmakers

most of this forum is American, HW is historically a prestigious division and you back the American guy, I get that it´s okay.

there are bias but as I said still better than on just about any other web surface talking about boxing

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
not huge and I don´t have numbers about the amount of people who pick Joshua or Wilder on a hypothetical fight it just seems to me that Wilder is given more chance here than let´s say with official bookmakers

most of this forum is American, HW is historically a prestigious division and you back the American guy, I get that it´s okay.

there are bias but as I said still better than on just about any other web surface talking about boxing

Again breh, @GREENandYELLOW is a white fan of Wilder, and he even questioned the lack of support given to Wilder by this very same forum....in this very thread:

@Newzz what is up with the lack of people really riding for Wilder, even in here . American HW champ about to destroy Stiverne this weekend and has every fighter doing PED's to prep for him.
Seems like easy money.

...so to paint the hype Wilder is finally getting, after Saturday, as some "bias" is very fraudulent to me Res:manny:

nikkas hated on Wilder for 38 straight fights. Now he finally getting some love its "bias" towards Wilder???? Nah breh....nope.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Especially when you carefully pick and choose which African fighters you stan:sas2:

What's the difference in being a huge fan of "Femi", but yet wont show any love for Julius Indoungo since he lost?:mjpls:

Oh, Femi is Nigerian? That's why? Cool...........but you're a Hassan N'Dam stan as well, and he's not Nigerian at all, so I'd like you to answer because of "consistency":mjgrin:

lets see

Indongo..was impressed when he won the ibf title, supported him in beating burns for his belt, supported and said unifying both belts with t-craw was the best thing to do..said him and t-craw were the best at 140 while you were talking nonsense about broner being up with them indongo came up short...what am I going to talk about for him until I hear next moves? :heh:..i also don't stan him...i like seeing unknown fighters come up..just like King Sor :youngsabo:

I don't stan N'dam..dont know where you got that idea from? :huh:

ive been on notice that as long as they put forward desire and will, I like to see all African fighters to succeed. Doesn't mean I stan everyone..However there is one African fighter who I am not high on..at all..and made it known

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
" Wilder!? fight?"

db8IhBB.gif

Joshuajuelz.gif

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

#NoSpinZone
The look at Wilder's flaws shyt kills me. He has flaws. Every Wilder fan here has acknowledged them and understand it could be an issue for him. But how does Joshua get propped up all of a sudden when it is fight thread time everyone is making fun of his stamina, chin, and weight. The Joshua fans coming out to pick on Wilder's flaws seem awfully driven by their fear of his flaws. Don't act like at this point Joshua and Canelo got the same level of stamina and can't carry 12 rounds of tough action. Klitschko was a good win, but we can't forget Joshua was about 10 seconds from getting KO'd.
Klitschko is old as shyt, looking slower and gun shy, and has a chin that can be touched. Fury is fat, has mental issues, and coming back from being a drug addict, also with chin issues. Parker looks less impressive every time he fights. Yet the story is supposed to be Wilder and his flaws?

They all have flaws, only way to determine who is best is to settle it in the ring. And right now, only one fighter who is consistently calling out other top fighters and that be Wilder. Might be the biggest strength of any of the fighters right now, Wilder has heart and wants to be great. When a fighter has that level of confidence :wow:.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
one thing that is very clear in this thread is that ppl I here really want an black American heavyweight champion...blindly want....even one with several fundamental flaws lol. charles martin, a black American heavyweight, actually held a heavyweight title last year..and didn't even get a 1/20 of the support that wilder got lol

Tell em!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boss: Martin

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Comparing Charles Martin to Wilder:mjlol:..

nikka if you get all the way the fukk out of here!!

Also let’s stop acting like people been behind Wilder. Everybody was dikk pulling Joshua even before he fought Wladimir Kilt.

fukk y’all.. Give me this nikka over the Brit...

Sloppy ass technique and all.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Comparing Charles Martin to Wilder:mjlol:..

nikka if you get all the way the fukk out of here!!

its a honest observation :mjgrin:..and a fair comparison..cant be disproved easily without my favorite word these days...consistency :mjgrin:

Also let’s stop acting like people been behind Wilder. Everybody was dikk pulling Joshua even before he fought Wladimir Kilt.

i agree with this though