Body Cam Footage of Dillon Taylor Police Shooting

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

So where's all those white people who claimed he was shot by a black cop? :sas2:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there no other video surrounding this shooting? It doesn't make sense as to why he was even going after him. Police continue to come out looking horrible in these incidents

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Having no idea why he was going after that dude...the way he reacted...he deserved to get shot :yeshrug:

Never tempt a man with a gun on you.

Is there no other video surrounding this shooting? It doesn't make sense as to why he was even going after him. Police continue to come out looking horrible in these incidents

Supposedly someone at the location called the police to report that a group of men were standing around and one had flashed a gun. Dillon matched the description so the cop says he thought he was going for a gun when he lifted his shirt. Dude didn't have a gun on him.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
If there's one take away from all this cop shyt it's when a cop asks you to stop, stop, put your hands waaaay above your head and lay down. Not that it'll save you you 100% of the time but it certainly increases your chances of NOT getting shot. Wonder how often police DO draw their guns and don't fire....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If there's one take away from all this cop shyt it's when a cop asks you to stop, stop, put your hands waaaay above your head and lay down. Not that it'll save you you 100% of the time but it certainly increases your chances of NOT getting shot. Wonder how often police DO draw their guns and don't fire....
thing is, you have to not even do that quickly. you should announce that you're about to turn around and put your hands up.

They don't react to quick movements :snoop:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
thing is, you have to not even do that quickly. you should announce that you're about to turn around and put your hands up.

They don't react to quick movements :snoop:
basically. From what i've seen my plan if ever i'm in this position is to start acting like i'm moving in slow motion. I've also been tossing around the idea of automatic handcuffs that come out of a watch or something.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
basically. From what i've seen my plan if ever i'm in this position is to start acting like i'm moving in slow motion. I've also been tossing around the idea of automatic handcuffs that come out of a watch or something.
lol

I've had cops pull weapons on me in my youth (long story and it was an accident on their half) and all I could think about was to MOVE SLOWLY and ANNOUNCE EVERYTHING

I don't want them to have ANY opportunity to misinterpret what i'm doing

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
lol

I've had cops pull weapons on me in my youth (long story and it was an accident on their half) and all I could think about was to MOVE SLOWLY and ANNOUNCE EVERYTHING

I don't want them to have ANY opportunity to misinterpret what i'm doing
exactly. I've had that happen too and i got "white" as fuk all of a sudden, damn near started talking like an englishman for a second.

I also like when cops say "he's resisting arrest". They do this while they have dude in a choke hold and or a knee on his throat. No shyt he's resisting. I've seen where they hit pressure points and shyt that would make ANYONE squirm and wiggle and use that as a precursor to piling more bodies on people. You start twisting my wrist and my body will almost automatically try to relieve pressure by twisting my arm or pulling my arm. Next thing you know they're shooting you, if you're lucky its just tazing.