☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
exactly. I've had that happen too and i got "white" as fuk all of a sudden, damn near started talking like an englishman for a second.

I also like when cops say "he's resisting arrest". They do this while they have dude in a choke hold and or a knee on his throat. No shyt he's resisting. I've seen where they hit pressure points and shyt that would make ANYONE squirm and wiggle and use that as a precursor to piling more bodies on people. You start twisting my wrist and my body will almost automatically try to relieve pressure by twisting my arm or pulling my arm. Next thing you know they're shooting you, if you're lucky its just tazing.
side note: the "taser" argument is flawed too...them things only have a range of like 30-50 feet. Anytime those are getting used is basically rare

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having no idea why he was going after that dude...the way he reacted...he deserved to get shot :yeshrug:

Never tempt a man with a gun on you.
So, a woman wearing a miniskirt while walking home after a night celebrating with her friends deserves to get raped...? :mjlol:

A woman who goes on a date with a guy she just met deserved to be raped...? :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there's one take away from all this cop shyt it's when a cop asks you to stop, stop, put your hands waaaay above your head and lay down. Not that it'll save you you 100% of the time but it certainly increases your chances of NOT getting shot. Wonder how often police DO draw their guns and don't fire....

The other take away is that if you have ANY interaction with police, you can die easily. Then be blamed for getting killed for whatever reason the cops wants to make up.
Even IF your following instructions.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=non sequitur&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

If someone is holding a gun on you, whether justified or not, and you do anything but put your hands in the air... you're risking getting shot.
I don't disagree...

If you wear a mini skirt and go out to drink and do drugs and "just have fun out there" you are risking getting raped...

The Bill Cosby smiley you used is so ironically appropriate with my point too...19 year old woman goes in a cabin alone with Bill Cosby, they are drinking, doing drugs and "just having fun out there", and then, 20 years later she was raped...?

And the CNN anchor asks her "do you know that you could bite off his penis" and he has to apologize for that...Because a woman's in NOT responsible for herself when she is raped...

I don't disagree with your point...You are right...When you are at a disadvantage, you have to lay down and take that L to live to fight another...Sometimes to be a hero, you have to be a coward (relatively to your interpretation of the word coward)...

I just find it how humans (in general, not you specifically) FLIP FLOP with the way they judge actions after the fact depending on race, gender, culture and etc...

We are not all equal...The sooner we admit that the better...:mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If there's one take away from all this cop shyt it's when a cop asks you to stop, stop, put your hands waaaay above your head and lay down. Not that it'll save you you 100% of the time but it certainly increases your chances of NOT getting shot. Wonder how often police DO draw their guns and don't fire....
He was wearing headphones and didn't know what the cop was saying.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I must say I'm absolutely amazed at how unfazed the reactions in this thread are. As if taking another human being's life was that casual in the US...

Then, you guys are rationalizing the police's behavior, which is, to an outsider like me, absolutely dysfunctional. All this shooting of unarmed civilians are really mind-blowing to me because using lethal force ("excessive" force is a damn euphemism, we know that) is an over reaction in all cases. Objectively, law-enforcement is neither a judge nor a jury and the death penalty should be decided in a courtroom. And the police seems to instill fear in you so much that you are basically changing your behavior because you feel like proven guilty (and rightfully fearing for your life) until the police says otherwise. But do you guys realize how bad of a sign that is for a democracy ?

Those killer cops (and I feel like this is because of their training) get out of their car with nothing but killing intent which is absolutely wrong. I'd have no problem if they were using their guns to incapacitate a suspect but they are shooting to kill ! I mean, are you really agreeing to say the death of this individual was justifiable or that he deserved it just because he didn't comply ? Are you really that far gone ? If so, I honestly find that incredible.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
yeah that's fuked up. This shooting is clearly fuked up. Didn't know he was wearing headphones. I'd still say my advice holds up though be it a cop or not when a gun get's drawn on you, especially if it is a cop though, throw your hands Waaay up in the air and make no sudden movements.

What I don't get is why the cop gets out the car and almost immediately draws his gun? The dude had his hands inside his pants, the cop tells the guy to get his hands out, making the action of getting his hands out the very thing that like provoked the cop to shoot.

Again Hands up and go into SLOW MO mode.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i really dont see anyway the victim could get out of this without being shot. you ask him to move his hands, when he does what you tell him, you get scared and shoot. the cop is creating a situation where you are simply doomed if you dont have jedi mind tricks.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Brown_Pride said:
What I don't get is why the cop gets out the car and almost immediately draws his gun? The dude had his hands inside his pants, the cop tells the guy to get his hands out, making the action of getting his hands out the very thing that like provoked the cop to shoot.

9/11 call stated that the suspects were flashing a gun.​

Regular_P said:

Nothing was blocking his eyes from seeing that gun. Doesn't matter what the cop was saying. A gun pointed at you = put your hands in the air.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58472404-78/taylor-cruz-hands-gill.html.csp
Body-cam video shows that Taylor turned toward officers with his hands in his pants before hoisting his shirt — a gesture officers are trained to recognize as a possible weapon-draw.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
i really dont see anyway the victim could get out of this without being shot. you ask him to move his hands, when he does what you tell him, you get scared and shoot. the cop is creating a situation where you are simply doomed if you dont have jedi mind tricks.
basically. This reminds me of this shyt.

No joke here if ever you're in a situation like this the best bet is to go super fukin slow mo, not panic, talk the cop through every action.
"ok sir i'm now going to grab my wallet is that ok?"
"ok grabbing my wallet, now opening my wallet, I just passed gas it wasn't intentional nor threatening, her's my ID..."

Treat that shyt 100% like your life depends on it because in all seriousness it probably does.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
9/11 call stated that the suspects were flashing a gun.​

Nothing was blocking his eyes from seeing that gun. Doesn't matter what the cop was saying. A gun pointed at you = put your hands in the air.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58472404-78/taylor-cruz-hands-gill.html.csp
hmmm didn't know there was a report of a gun. THis is a shyt situation also.
On the one hand you have a drunk guy with his hands in his pants fiddling with something. A cop who has a suspicion that a gun may be involved. A cop who then shoots a person pulling his hands out after the cop directs him to pull his hands out. The cop painted this dude into a corner. So even if the dude did follow directions and took mine and your advice of putting his hands in the air he was gonna get shot. How does one get out of this alive?

Again, Stop. Freeze. Go Slow mo, and then become the cop's psychiatrist and walk him step by step until he feels safe... this can't be life.

I would almost like to place some of the blame on the person calling in the police report. Did they really see a gun or just some young kids hanging out?