Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the more i follow this, the more i want to buy a share just to be part of fukking over big money, i don't care if i lose the $300 - that's just a day at the spa :yeshrug:
giphy.gif

Come on in, the 1%er tears will rejuvenate your skin better than any sauna.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They better tread carefully. Cause if 2020 proved one thing it's that the people are very much with the shyts nowadays. This ain't the 1850's anymore. The people are starting to wake up and realize how much power we really have. We can flip the whole system on its head. This is scary times for the suits at the top. They gotta be careful how they move. The last thing they want is a full fledged revolution. They'd rather us all be divided and fighting amongst eachother.
thats exactly why ppl need to stop selling shares. ride the wave

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reading that the contracts on GME are due Friday
if people stay in that shyt will go to $1000 by next week

:wow:
the crazy thing is that a lot of people who are holding options wont even have the capital to exercise. so thats a dangerous game. it isnt like a bank is going to front you the cash to exercise the options

one contract is for a 100 shares. Lets say a strike is 50 and one has 10 contracts. Thats 500 * 100. It isnt THAT much...but a lotta nikkas dont really have 50K lying around or a line of credit with that much capacity lol

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
the crazy thing is that a lot of people who are holding options wont even have the capital to exercise. so thats a dangerous game. it isnt like a bank is going to front you the cash to exercise the options

one contract is for a 100 shares. Lets say a strike is 50 and one has 10 contracts. Thats 500 * 100. It isnt THAT much...but a lotta nikkas dont really have 50K lying around or a line of credit with that much capacity lol
The contracts I’m talking about is the hedge fund that put themselves in this mess

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
days to cover is a metric based on average volume if i recall correctly though. the past few days, billions of shares have been traded in these stocks ...100s of millions in a day, so that days to cover could literally be one day

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
days to cover is a metric based on average volume if i recall correctly though. the past few days, billions of shares have been traded in these stocks ...100s of millions in a day, so that days to cover could literally be one day
what would u recommend?

I got 10 shares at a cost base of $150 per share. at first i was thinking be safe and sell at around 750. But that $1000+ price point sounds good too...

Keep in mind, i have a smaller portfolio so any gain to me is good to move forward

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

They can just sell the option though right?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
And if im reading that correctly that means the other stocks that are on the short list haven't even begun really running right?
GME is still early according to that post

I don't think we'll see a similar type of run on the other stocks, but a run up nonetheless.

Element of surprise is over. Powers that be will adjust