Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:I'm am legit in tears over here. My wife is asking me what's so damn funny. She said "You're laughing at the stock market stuff? They make videos:dwillhuh:" I'm fukking dying at this shyt

:wow:
I've had my coworkers walk past my cubicle wondering why I'm cracking the
fukk up.
:pachaha:
WSB gets the jokes off.
:blessed:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
yup. but they better do it by end of tmw
cause somebody has to buy that option...and whos gonna buy it? CBOE? If not them then who??????
As long a you’re selling to close the position it doesn’t matter. Your broker can either exercise for you or your can let your option expires worthless. Either way the most money you can lose when buying an option/contract to open a position is the money you put in. You have the OPTION to exercise the contract, but you don’t HAVE to.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As long a you’re selling to close the position it doesn’t matter. Your broker can either exercise for you or your can let your option expires worthless. Either way the most money you can lose when buying an option/contract to open a position is the money you put in. You have the OPTION to exercise the contract, but you don’t HAVE to.
But if It hits the expiry date ...the way these brokers and shyt aint playing fair there is no telling what could happen

and i dont know who would actually cop during power hour if they domt have the funds to exercise

so it could be hard to sell is all im saying

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Chamath sonned the fukk out of that dude on CNBC

He was so full of sh*t. “This will end badly for the little guy” but we all know if it was the reverse and Robinhood traders were short the shares while hedge funds went long to a 5700% gain, CNBC wouldn’t give a singular fukk about them. It would be all about how Gabe Plotkin and Steve Cohen made billions.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: SNDL is definately poised to blow up. My put sells I was green on for the longest time are all red. Don't get it confused, it's only red because of volitility, selling a put as the stock goes up is EXACTLY the position you WANT to be in. This tells me the WHALES are beating down SNDL's door. I seen my Put Sell raise in price to 1.00 (1.00 Strike)! Basically making the stock free!

:mjlol:I already know that means SNDL is poised to take off. I already got 10k stocks with a .25 CB loaded up.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: SNDL is definately poised to blow up. My put sells I was green on for the longest time are all red. Don't get it confused, it's only red because of volitility, selling a put as the stock goes up is EXACTLY the position you WANT to be in. This tells me the WHALES are beating down SNDL's door. I seen my Put Sell raise in price to 1.00 (1.00 Strike)! Basically making the stock free!

:mjlol:I already know that means SNDL is poised to take off. I already got 10k stocks with a .25 CB loaded up.

:blessed::blessed:Ima put $500 on SNDL

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
JP Morgan thinks this will be over pretty quickly. Firms that are heavily shorted close out their positions, why we see the broader market down, combined with Powell's comments also but that the bull market will return to form in the names you'd expect. They think once the positions are closed out retail doesn't have the money to affect the rest of the market only small caps. The meme stocks will become falling knives.

They didn't even seem all that concerned. They actually said it's a buying opportunity for your longs.

However long the meme craze lasts don't get caught on the other side of it.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

what is this company all about or is it just another one of these quick flip pennies?