Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
think I’ll fukk with etrade...I’ll take a look at the platform this weekend...they’ve been around for ages...I remember a long ass time ago they use to charge a ridiculous amount per trade...this was probably back when I started fukking around on the internet

无名的

Superstar
Daps
think I’ll fukk with etrade...I’ll take a look at the platform this weekend...they’ve been around for ages...I remember a long ass time ago they use to charge a ridiculous amount per trade...this was probably back when I started fukking around on the internet

That's where I'm at. The servers were hamster status and I couldn't even trade when GME started skyrocketing, but they got it together and weren't doing any bullshyt restrictions. It's free to trade stocks now and it's a fair enough price for trading options.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I would think what you are describing is a crash. And to play devils advocate isn't that risk we all take when we put money in the market? More importantly why feel bad for Vlad and fats cats tied up into this?
You're talking about a situation manufactured by the end users that if Robinhood irresponsibility let happen those same end users, that like the hedge funds didn't fully get the consequences of the fire they played with, would blame Robinhood for.

It was a lose lose situation and I feel like Robinhood took the least damaging path. A stock price that infinitly rises parabolically is chaos.

I sure as hell don't want my entire portfolio going to shyt in a chaotic market crash due to a rash of insolvent brokers.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's where I'm at. The servers were hamster status and I couldn't even trade when GME started skyrocketing, but they got it together and weren't doing any bullshyt restrictions. It's free to trade stocks now and it's a fair enough price for trading options.

I’m disappointed at the bold but unfortunately that seems to have been the case with a lot of these apps...but no restrictions is the most important thing to me at this point...I want to get off robinhood sooner than later

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
kbp7f07eobe61.png