Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So COIN is $60 less than it debuted at.

Tell me the difference between CoinBase and E Trade? Can anyone.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

coinbase have a serious growth outlook compared to e trade. and they go where btc/eth go, so there is no where to go but up this decade. i'm a crypto bull and i use coinbase. it's legit. it's hard to figure out what kind of market cap they will have yet, but they are making some serious money through this huge crypto rally.

i'm just gonna sit back and watch for a while. first, i don't fuk with IPO, second i have too much crypto related exposure.

but if it crashes below $250 then i'll entertain buying some.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
XNET taking a beating past few weeks. i wanna get in again, but i got nothing to sell. :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm on the same boat as you.. I learned the hard way to be patient.. even stuff that I sold at a loss came back to where I could have sold for profit.. I've been trading for a year and there's a certain type of discipline and patience that you need to be successful... there's no coincidence that the best investors are dead or have forgotten about their accounts..

Time in the market >> timing the market

Ain't a loss until you sell. :wow:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the same boat as you.. I learned the hard way to be patient.. even stuff that I sold at a loss came back to where I could have sold for profit.. I've been trading for a year and there's a certain type of discipline and patience that you need to be successful... there's no coincidence that the best investors are dead or have forgotten about their accounts..

Time in the market >> timing the market
Yeah, I learned this the hard way.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

My guess would be that CB’s growth outlook is rosier because they have the inside track to pace the market on new burgeoning asset value markets like NFTs, DeFi, etc.

Personally I started using Voyager late last year but my limited experience w/ Coinbase was positive. Opened an account in 2017, only put less than $200 in it, wish I knew then what I knew now :skip: but don’t we all