Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Blessed be my TLT calls :wow:

My XBI puts :mjcry:

TLT Calls are what kept my losses down during the darkest days of the COVID crash one year ago.
Then, that ETF LEAP money started to kick in.

i dont get it

all my stocks will be red despite the market being up 1%. shyt sucks big time

I mean, I get spy, dow and NASDAQ are top X companies and get carried by big guys...

But shyt, :to:

I finally pulled the trigger on buying VTI LEAPS yesterday. That way, when I hear that "the market" is up, I know that at least one thing I own is up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im not even mad at it. If you had the heart or disposable income to throw money at a literal meme shytcoin more power to you
At some point you have to cut out the noise and drill down to high convictions. Following the market in general there's always gonna be a train you missed that you could have got on. I don't even look at my watch list anymore I just follow the stocks I like and am actually invested in as well as BTC.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Im not even mad at it. If you had the heart or disposable income to throw money at a literal meme shytcoin more power to you

once i saw elon tweeting about it and trying to legitimize it i figured why not throw some money at it and see what it do. the reward to risk in these meme stocks/coins is worth it after seeing the run gamestop and other stocks had.

At some point you have to cut out the noise and drill down to high convictions. Following the market in general there's always gonna be a train you missed that you could have got on. I don't even look at my watch list anymore I just follow the stocks I like and am actually invested in as well as BTC.

absolutely. at this point i've been only buying DIS, NVDA, NFLX, AMD, BYND, PINS, TTCF, CRSR, BTC and ETH. i'm probably done adding to NVDA, NFLX and TTCF for now. i might just use that money to add to my position in ABBV and OTIS.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
At this point not investing in cryptos itself is a huge risk. Cathie the queen herself sees half a millie price for BTC. :yeshrug:

Just go buy some and DCA. If i just started investing then i would buy crptos before stocks

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Doge getting pumped again and i missed it :dead:

Once it gets dumped, im throwing 3 gs on that bytch and let it sit. Ill be damn if i miss another pump and dump :birdman: