Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, I really fukking hate PLNTR right now. I know they're horrible for black people, but I know they're about to be the Google of this AI shyt and got next. :martin:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually dont play ERs but AAPL was too juicy yesterday with a divergent low chart forming since March. The timing was just too good to pass up.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
What happened to $HIMS?

like all growth stocks, it's very volatile. i could've ate profit, but didn't bother. i'll be buying more below $10. Earning date is in few days.

not sure if related today's drop could be related to his recent tweets.

As far as i'm concerns gross margin is juicy hot. They've just introduced a Tadalafil/Fluoxetine combo therapy option. They seem committed to adding new products. i mean every other month i'm seeing new stuff.

While there's no clear competitive moat since this space is ultra competitive, their aggressive advertising and expanding product lineup got me sleeping well at night.

I see this as a potential tenbagger in the future. if this goes below $8, i might really have to sell something to buy more. i don't like selling my longs, but maybe it's time to eat BABA or GOOGL profit.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Karp says he's inviting Wall Street to attend the AIP Bootcamps.

When they actually understand what Palantir is capable of, their PT should double and triple.

The Army's Titan program is a $1.5B contract. That's being announced any day now.

And piggy backing on Titan, we have JADC2 which is going to be HUGE and very costly.

Palantir is just getting started.

JADC2 is going to bring I huge Revenue for Palantir.

Brig. Gen. David Walsh, the head of Marine Corps Systems Command, said “the ability to communicate across the Marine Corps, across the joint force, across our coalition of partners — it is the No.1 capability I think we need to accelerate.”

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
From twitter*

Axis Data: Awesome meeting everyone in Houston - really enjoyed hear the diversity of use cases. From healthcare scheduling to companies replacing their *entire* ETL and workflow platforms with Foundry - its obvious that we are still in early innings. *

Still early.

Palantir will change how companies run themselves.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Nope, no real movement until significant progress news on the Neutron spacecraft or Archimedes engine. I'm expecting Q3 at the earliest.
Having a completed Archimedes engine on the test stand is an inflection point in Neutron’s development program. Now we’ve entered the home stretch where we breathe fire and refine the engine in preparation for first flight,” said Rocket Lab founder and CEO, Peter Beck. “Often with engine development plans there can be a rush to get a minimum viable product to the stand, after which you have to spend years in redesign and iterative testing to get the performance you need, let alone being able to reproduce it reliably on a large production scale. What we’ve taken to the test stand is very close to a flight-like engine, and with all of our production infrastructure stood up alongside the engine’s development, we’re in a prime position to be able to make quick iterations to Archimedes for a rapid development and qualification campaign. We took the time to not only bring a mature design to the stand that has been thoroughly tested at component level, but to also stand up the experienced team, manufacturing line, and test facilities required to support long term production of Archimedes. This approach has ultimately pushed the first flight to mid-2025 at the earliest, but it’s an approach we believe will deliver the frequent flight rates the market needs quickly after flight one. Designing a brand-new rocket engine to meet the market demand for frequent and reliable launch is complex feat, but it’s something we’ve successfully done before, having launched more than 470 Rutherford engines to space. We look forward to repeating this success with Archimedes.”

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Brehs, I really fukking hate PLNTR right now. I know they're horrible for black people, but I know they're about to be the Google of this AI shyt and got next. :martin:
It’s a frustrating stock to own because too many retail investors…Crush earnings 5th time in a row and plunge because one whale sells and all the weak hands follow…

They should make the S&P the numbers are there but we still waiting…

I’m buying the dip if it hits $20

Last edited: