Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember last year when so called experts said that the feds would cut the rates up to 7 times this year and yet here we are with 0 cuts. The data does not support a rate cut.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Remember last year when so called experts said that the feds would cut the rates up to 7 times this year and yet here we are with 0 cuts. The data does not support a rate cut.
There will definitely be at least one “election season” rate cut before November…Biden needs it and Powell is a stooge that will play ball for the team…

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It’s a frustrating stock to own because too many retail investors…Crush earnings 5th time in a row and plunge because one whale sells and all the weak hands follow…

They should make the S&P the numbers are there but we still waiting…

I’m buying the dip if it hits $20
That's been my strategy too. Just buy about 5 shares everytime it touches $20. I got 15 as my load the boat price.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will definitely be at least one “election season” rate cut before November…Biden needs it and Powell is a stooge that will play ball for the team…
I highly doubt this will happen as the feds cant make any changes 6 months within an election, let alone 6 weeks when the 9/18 FOMC meeting is. The only way they will cut is if they can convince the country that the US economy is falling off a cliff. But hey who knows!

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Don’t see it happening. People have been calling cuts for a while But he’s still not doing it. Powell is sold on higher for longer especially with inflation still bad. the only way we get a cut is if the economy implodes.