Boko Haram leader: "I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah,"

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so @Dreamestorical my nigerian brothers better wake the fuq up and realize what's going on. connect how the sudanese got them weapons and the fate of libya after the west liberated them "from ghadafi".
all this is just a war on control and power so they head for the resources. i don't know about the situation in nigeria but it seems like the internal conflict and corruption is high. you dont want to get rid of your president now. look at what they did to ghadafi and libya is mostly arab.. so regardless of a nations make up they can be convinced they are each others enemy. they convinced them in libya things were bad and in less than 2 weeks they turned libya from being the best african country into being the worst. it's gonna be decades before they get their-selves back on their feet. bet you, lookin back all libyans and iraqi's they would've preferred sadaam and ghadafi stay in power than not.
the division of sudan was probably planned or encouraged by the west because ultimately it favors the wests agenda. so nigerian must oppose dividing the country up.

if they got boko haram russian, iran or chinese weapons they would've made this shyt even more complex. boko haram is the enemy but this is chess and they're just pawns. you don't wanna spend too much energy fighting distractions such as c00ns.
just like libya and iraq, the rest of the world (and africa) won't help nigeria because the media is full of distractions and propaganda. so nigerians have to wake the fuq up.
it saddened me when they took down ghadafi and sadaam, and it will sudden me when they do it to nigeria.

yall really need to keep up with what they're cookin up in the french, uk and u.s. embassies and the u.n. over there. either tell them to
:camby:or have surveillance on them. you just can't hope that cacs will do the right thing. it deoesn't work that way. they will be manipulated by the zios too.

Last edited:
Daps
so @Dreamestorical my nigerian brothers better wake the fuq up and realize what's going on. connect how the sudanese got them weapons and the fate of libya after the west liberated them "from ghadafi".
all this is just a war on control and power so they head for the resources. i don't know about the situation in nigeria but it seems like the internal conflict and corruption is high. you dont want to get rid of your president now. look at what they did to ghadafi and libya is mostly arab.. so regardless of a nations make up they can be convinced they are each others enemy. they convinced them in libya things were bad and in less than 2 weeks they turned libya from being the best african country into being the worst. it's gonna be decades before they get their-selves back on their feet. bet you, lookin back all libyans and iraqi's they would've preferred sadaam and ghadafi stay in power than not.
the division of sudan was probably planned or encouraged by the west because ultimately it favors the wests agenda. so nigerian must oppose dividing the country up.

if they got boko haram russian, iran or chinese weapons they would've made this shyt even more complex. boko haram is the enemy but this is chess and they're just pawns. you don't wanna spend too much energy fighting distractions such as c00ns.
just like libya and iraq, the rest of the world (and africa) won't help nigeria because the media is full of distractions and propaganda. so nigerians have to wake the fuq up.
it saddened me when they took down ghadafi and sadaam, and it will sudden me when they do it to nigeria.

yall really need to keep up with what they're cookin up in the french, uk and u.s. embassies and the u.n. over there. either tell them to
:camby:or have surveillance on them. you just can't hope that cacs will do the right thing. it deoesn't work that way. they will be manipulated by the zios too.

Every thing you said is Truth. The west cant be trusted. But the sad part with Nigerians is that tribalism is clouding peoples judgment. They are busy clamoring for western intervention so that Jonathan can be removed. The reason a lot of Nigerians are anti jonathan even with all the work he has done is because he comes from a minority tribe. That is it!
Tribalism is the reason... If you see the derogatory comments Nigerians make towards him you will truly shake your head.

But at the end of the day Jonathan just needs to hold on. All this is happening because of the 2015 elections.(expiring oil leases)The good thing is Jonathan knows this. It is why he continued with the whole World economic forum and various investment conferences despite the boko haram situation. He knows boko haram is just a distraction.
If jonathan wants to ensure his victory come 2015 he needs to keep the economy growing and he needs to improve the light situation. Infact I will say that improving the light situation is the one thing he must accomplish.

I will tell you this. If jonathan can get the lights on before 2015 (which is very possible) he will have the elections in the bag. Does not matter if boko haram is still raging on. does not matter if corruption is still present. does not matter about tribalism. Nigerians will vote him in.

Again, If he can provide Nigerians with just a mere 10,000 mw of electricity. ( i know its small but Nigerians dont really consume a lot of electricity) Nigerians will be doing back flips in the streets and will vote him in. An analyst once said that if Nigeria could provide just one more extra hour of electricity daily,our gdp growth rate will jump from 7% (presently) to double digits. Nigeria's economy has practically been growing in the midst of darkness. Its truly remarkable if you think about it. We have by far the largest economy on the continent and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The great thing is the growth is not coming from the oil sector. Its coming from agriculture, construction, retail, banking and manufacturing. Plus Nigerians are playing a big role in our current economic growth due to the local content policy. Our middle class is also one of the fastest growing in the world and all this is in the midst of darkness. The funny thing is that even in the Bible before God started to do that work, it was uttered "let there be light" (Just shows the importance of light.)

It is recorded that the average Nigerian citizenry and businesses spend up to 30% of their funds supplying their own electricity. That is a lot of money being drained from the economy.
You fix the electrical situation you reduce the cost of living and production. That in turn puts more money in Nigerians pockets which in turn encourages spending and from business it encourages more investment. With increase in spending and investment the flow of money in the economy will increase, this will lead to the central bank being encouraged to lower interest rates which will spur an increase in loans from banks to business and the Nigerian citizenry... then you know the rest.

Again Jonathan knows all this. He knows that keeping the economy growing and improving the power output in the country will ensure him re-election come 2015. but here is the thing... Some of these people who are hell bent on destroying the country know this as well. They know how monumental it will be if jonathan can provide light to Nigerians before 2015.
This all leads to my next statement.

I will tell you one of the more unspoken reasons Nigerias military has not been able to deal with boko haram.

At the moment our troops are spread thin. We have thousands of soldiers spread around southern Nigeria guarding gas pipelines from vandals. This is because most of our electrical plants are gas powered. plus the reason Nigerias electricity output has not been growing as fast as it should is because the gas pipes are being vandalised. I am talking about people planting c4 explosives on gas pipelines.
So again we have thousands of soldiers guarding thousand of kilometers of gas pipelines in the south which has led to our military being spread thin and Nigeria being in a very vulnerable situation. Again the one thing that could ensure jonathans reelection and stop Nigeria from becoming another libya or syria is to have electricity being supplied to the masses. Dosent matter what kind of ulterior motives the west or anybody else has. If jonathan can improve the light situation in Nigeria before the 2015 elections it will ensure his reelection and its checkmate for all enemies of Nigeria.

The whole boko haram situation is all a distraction. It is "chess" as you stated. 2015 is key.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every thing you said is Truth. The west cant be trusted. But the sad part with Nigerians is that tribalism is clouding peoples judgment. They are busy clamoring for western intervention so that Jonathan can be removed. The reason a lot of Nigerians are anti jonathan even with all the work he has done is because he comes from a minority tribe. That is it!
Tribalism is the reason... If you see the derogatory comments Nigerians make towards him you will truly shake your head.

But at the end of the day Jonathan just needs to hold on. All this is happening because of the 2015 elections.(expiring oil leases)The good thing is Jonathan knows this. It is why he continued with the whole World economic forum and various investment conferences despite the boko haram situation. He knows boko haram is just a distraction.
If jonathan wants to ensure his victory come 2015 he needs to keep the economy growing and he needs to improve the light situation. Infact I will say that improving the light situation is the one thing he must accomplish.

I will tell you this. If jonathan can get the lights on before 2015 (which is very possible) he will have the elections in the bag. Does not matter if boko haram is still raging on. does not matter if corruption is still present. does not matter about tribalism. Nigerians will vote him in.

Again, If he can provide Nigerians with just a mere 10,000 mw of electricity. ( i know its small but Nigerians dont really consume a lot of electricity) Nigerians will be doing back flips in the streets and will vote him in. An analyst once said that if Nigeria could provide just one more extra hour of electricity daily,our gdp growth rate will jump from 7% (presently) to double digits. Nigeria's economy has practically been growing in the midst of darkness. Its truly remarkable if you think about it. We have by far the largest economy on the continent and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The great thing is the growth is not coming from the oil sector. Its coming from agriculture, construction, retail, banking and manufacturing. Plus Nigerians are playing a big role in our current economic growth due to the local content policy. Our middle class is also one of the fastest growing in the world and all this is in the midst of darkness. The funny thing is that even in the Bible before God started to do that work, it was uttered "let there be light" (Just shows the importance of light.)

It is recorded that the average Nigerian citizenry and businesses spend up to 30% of their funds supplying their own electricity. That is a lot of money being drained from the economy.
You fix the electrical situation you reduce the cost of living and production. That in turn puts more money in Nigerians pockets which in turn encourages spending and from business it encourages more investment. With increase in spending and investment the flow of money in the economy will increase, this will lead to the central bank being encouraged to lower interest rates which will spur an increase in loans from banks to business and the Nigerian citizenry... then you know the rest.

Again Jonathan knows all this. He knows that keeping the economy growing and improving the power output in the country will ensure him re-election come 2015. but here is the thing... Some of these people who are hell bent on destroying the country know this as well. They know how monumental it will be if jonathan can provide light to Nigerians before 2015.
This all leads to my next statement.

I will tell you one of the more unspoken reasons Nigerias military has not been able to deal with boko haram.

At the moment our troops are spread thin. We have thousands of soldiers spread around southern Nigeria guarding gas pipelines from vandals. This is because most of our electrical plants are gas powered. plus the reason Nigerias electricity output has not been growing as fast as it should is because the gas pipes are being vandalised. I am talking about people planting c4 explosives on gas pipelines.
So again we have thousands of soldiers guarding thousand of kilometers of gas pipelines in the south which has led to our military being spread thin and Nigeria being in a very vulnerable situation. Again the one thing that could ensure jonathans reelection and stop Nigeria from becoming another libya or syria is to have electricity being supplied to the masses. Dosent matter what kind of ulterior motives the west or anybody else has. If jonathan can improve the light situation in Nigeria before the 2015 elections it will ensure his reelection and its checkmate for all enemies of Nigeria.

The whole boko haram situation is all a distraction. It is "chess" as you stated. 2015 is key.
the tribal differences can be a mf. taht's everywhere. i just hope nigerians can see the big picture.

2. jonathan needs to bring nigerians together like putin did the russians. turn the whole country against boko haram and say they're funded by outsiders. do it on tv breaking news and draft ppl into the army. this is not only for himself but the future of his country. security must be a priority.
the lights situation must be improved asap to get ppl off his back. he needs to get off his ass and work because he can be gotten rid of anytime by his closest ppl. it's always the closest ppl do turn against these leaders.
and encourage alternative energy from china because, like the pipeline, lights will be sabotaged. 3. since nigeria has a deal with russians why not ask for military assistance from them? russians have interests in nigeria, don't they
back in the sohh days there was a joint venture called nigaz. what happened to that..
it doesn't look good that that the west can just jump in to offer assistance..
i would be looking at russia and china for help. when michelle asks for the girls back i'd say ppl disappear :manny: i ain't seen you worried about the malaysian passengers. puppet ass negros need to foh :camby:

i've been telling you niccas since the sohh days barack will lead niccas over a cliff and ppl will still be supporting him. not me.

-
as for the economy, they should just make up numbers like any govt makes up the numbers to make itself look good. that's what's been done here.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now nigerians are in a similar situation the way black ppl in america are in. where the govt uses stealth methods to divide the ppl.

these tactics are used til today by organizations like the nsa.

that's why we have no real black [worldwide] leaders til today. when one pops up they're quickly taken down..

outsiders seeing a people fighting amongst each other are quick to jump to conclusion without really understanding how these ppl are played against each other. and many times the targeted ppl don't even know they are being played against each other.

these ppl have known what boko haram has been up to for a while but chose to do nothing. and now yesterday boko haram has turned up and used those pipeline c4's on the ppl:beli:.

maybe jonathan just needs to pull an ahmadinejad and step down and let someone else, anti-west, take over. cause right now opposition will only turn up and it doesn't look like the situation can be contained..

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
now nigerians are in a similar situation the way black ppl in america are in. where the govt uses stealth methods to divide the ppl.

these tactics are used til today by organizations like the nsa.

that's why we have no real black [worldwide] leaders til today. when one pops up they're quickly taken down..

outsiders seeing a people fighting amongst each other are quick to jump to conclusion without really understanding how these ppl are played against each other. and many times the targeted ppl don't even know they are being played against each other.

these ppl have known what boko haram has been up to for a while but chose to do nothing. and now yesterday boko haram has turned up and used those pipeline c4's on the ppl:beli:.

maybe jonathan just needs to pull an ahmadinejad and step down and let someone else, anti-west, take over. cause right now opposition will only turn up and it doesn't look like the situation can be contained..

congrats this post had nothing to do with the op '

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

I was with you until you said that. Boko Haram needs to be dealt with. If Nigeria can't deal with it, then nothing else you wrote about can begin to be dealt with by Nigerians in a satisfactory way to the benefit of all Nigerians.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EBbvc.gif