Boko Haram leader: "I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah,"

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where the white women at?
one called me up yesterday and was going hard on me. a client. these women just don't give a fuq anymore.
i can't touch that one cause it's too close to home. i can't even share any info cause there's someone on this site who me and him have too many mutual friends on facebook.
i can't even sell to the highest bidder on some blagovich sh1t. i don't know whether to smash or not. i've been thinking of what to do:whew:.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep they were considered freedom fighters, anti corruption crusaders, revolutionaries, misunderstood individuals. For god sake the united states refused to label boko haram a terrorist organization until recently.:snoop:
in my sig is a thread on sudan. the original article starts off like this...

The BBC reported yesterday that over 1,000 people protested in the South Sudanese capital Juba after a UN convoy marked as carrying food was caught ferrying weapons to rebels loyal to former government deputy Riek Machar. The rebels, who began attacking the government in December, are known as The White Army.

crude_oil_exports_2011.png

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
There's more to traveling than just setting foot somewhere else. I think two posters at a totally unrelated thread and website said it best:

That entire thread is a good read (the columnist gave advice to three different people who had three different issues; the two posters above were responding to the advice given to an American citizen who felt held back by her Mexican boyfriend because she preferred to travel overseas but couldn't do it anymore because he's illegal and she can't travel without him. Her issue made no sense to me, but it was a big deal to her.)

Anyway, are you Jewish?

Many people here haven't traveled to foreign countries, not because of lack of desire, but because of lack of opportunity and lack of funding. The only way many people have of visiting somewhere else is via student loans for a semester, or by joining the military. I think the poster EB had a really good point about going somewhere else only to live exactly as you would have at home. If only the names have changed, then what's the difference whether you step foot in Tel Aviv or West Palm Beach?

Off topic, I wish the thread you started had an option for dividing people who visited different places because that's where Uncle Sam told them to go, versus people who visited different places because that's where family was, versus people who visited different places out of a pure desire for something different. Each experience is going to be different precisely because of why you're there. The Jamaican tourist experience isn't at all going to be like the Jamaica is where my family lives experience.

Luckily, the United States is a strange country in a good way. There are parts of the country which are completely and utterly homogenous, but there are other parts of the country which absolutely are not. Then there's living near or in sovereign land (the reservation), which is about navigating a completely different culture all by itself, whether you're non-Native and doing the tourist thing, or Native and having to code switch.

I think it was funny that you listed Montreal, Quebec and Niagara Falls... that would be like visiting Houston, New Orleans and Galveston. What's exotic to Tom is old hat to Terry. Part of the point of many of the posters to the above thread is that you don't have to diss home; being a true traveller means finding adventure in your backyard as well as elsewhere.

All that to say, yes I felt some type of way reading your post, especially since this is a predominantly black site and you apparently just outted yourself as non-white. :manny: (I mean, Argentina? Dude...)

It was a good article and its fair for the most part. However, I don't entirely subscribe to it. People have tendencies to go places that they feel connected to or to places that the world views as top-notch destinations. If you look in my thread, you can see that. Most people haven't gone to war-torn regions or on peace corp missions in the 3rd world. While its true that you can't truly embrace a culture by visiting or vacationing in a place, you can experience what life is like in that country. You can see how people act, what they do, the unique things in their culture, etc. While you might not be intertwined with their culture, you're still exposed to it. Ignorance about the people/culture/country slowly goes away. Its the first step towards recognizing other cultures and people.

As for the civilian vs military argument, you have a point. They were there for completely different reasons than a person on vacation but at the same time, they experienced at least SOME of what those countries have to offer and compared to people that haven't travelled at all, they are far ahead of them in true knowledge of the world

While MTL and Quebec are somewhat in my back yard and fairly similar to Boston, they are still very different. Its the French part of Canada and completely different from the English part of Canada. I can do the same things in MTL as I do in Boston, but its not Boston. Its a different world-class city, in a different country, with the people speaking a different language. Theres always something to learn by exploring.

As to your other post regarding race, I think you greatly overestimate the will of Americans to explore Africa. You said this is a majority black-cultured site, well if you look in my thread, even the most pro-black posters have minimal exposure to Africa and a very large exposure to the tropics, Asia, and Europe. I personally haven't gone to Europe because I don't have the funds nor the time. Historical sites are very close in Europe and EU is expensive. If I go, it'll be for two months and I'll cross the large majority of the countries there off my bucket list. But again, look at the destinations people put. The military guys tend to have the most exposure to different countries. The civilians that travelled have a broad range of countries as well, however, African countries are in the minority so I don't agree with your thesis that this largely pro-black cultured website is all that different from my white ass.

Also, whats wrong with Argentina? If I said Brazil, you wouldn't say shyt. Both were colonized by almost the same people. Brazil by the Portoguese and Argentina by the Italians, Spanish, and Germans. They aren't all that different.

Lastly, I gave Blackking his credit in my thread. He was on point and I shouldn't have called him out, which I admitted in my thread.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ill
your thread really started cause i'm the one that made the statement that i wouldn't take my money to europe. i have the time and money for it.
i've travelled a lot of places. if i were to go anywhere now i'd only go to africa on some dave chappelle-isiah washington-mos def shyt.

you sohh millionaires really disappoint me.

your resume is a little impressive. i see you enjoying that jew white supremacy privilege money and travelling.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Ill
your thread really started cause i'm the one that made the statement that i wouldn't take my money to europe. i have the time and money for it.
i've travelled a lot of places. if i were to go anywhere now i'd only go to africa on some dave chappelle-isiah washington-mos def shyt.

you sohh millionaires really disappoint me.

your resume is a little impressive. i see you enjoying that jew white supremacy privilege money and travelling.

Didn't see your post. My thread was made solely off Blackkings comments but if you want to take the credit, be my guest. Its not about a power trip but about seeing where peoples views come from. Your list of travels is suspiciously missing :leostare:

As for your Jew privilege comment, my family was poor growing up. We were immigrants after all. Didn't get "comfortable" money until I got to college. I'm self-made and work for myself now so I worked and put in a lot of risk for my "privilege". Growing up, we were poor but when we could, my family travelled. Thats why I do it to this day. We put a high value on traveling and expanding our views/horizons.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't see your post. My thread was made solely off Blackkings comments but if you want to take the credit, be my guest. Its not about a power trip but about seeing where peoples views come from. Your list of travels is suspiciously missing :leostare:

As for your Jew privilege comment, my family was poor growing up. We were immigrants after all. Didn't get "comfortable" money until I got to college. I'm self-made and work for myself now so I worked and put in a lot of risk for my "privilege". Growing up, we were poor but when we could, my family travelled. Thats why I do it to this day. We put a high value on traveling and expanding our views/horizons.
1. i ghost write plenty of ppl's posts and threads. the jews don't like giving me credit. they hate me.

2. i might make my appearance there. with receipts.

3. http://www.thecoli.com/posts/8488273/

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I get $85 million in my bank account I'll take out a full page ad proclaiming my privilege. :sadcam:
that's how you and the homie bill o sound talkin about your struggles.

i left my macbook in the 4th floor and i'm not used to using the iphone typing this shyt.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did they become "Africans" if they are not the descendants of Scipio Africanus?

:lupe:

Why do Bible scholars now admit that all dark skinned people are not children of Ham?

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Could it be that many of the so-called Negroes of West African descent are from Shem and are actually from the lost tribes of Israel?

Did you know that Hausas are descendants of Ham and can't compete at high level with West Africans in combat, sprinting and sports requiring explosives movements?

Lemme expose this c00n's ignorance to those who are unaware of the stuff he's parroting.

Czar said:
What he fails to realize is Zondervan's bible dictionary entry on Ham uses the Hamitic Hypothesis, which is a Eurocentric theory.

For those who are unfamiliar with the Hamitic Hypothesis...

Hamitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new meaning as a few European writers claimed to identify a distinct "Hamitic race" that was superior to "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. The theory arose from early anthropological writers, who linked the stories in the Bible of Ham's sons to actual ancient migrations of a supposed Middle-Eastern sub-group of the Caucasian race.

And here's more proof Zondervan uses it.

books.google.com/books?isbn=0310442117
Zondervan's NIV Study Bible (Red Letter Edition)

Noah’s curse cannot be used to justify the enslavement of blacks, since most of Ham’s descendants are known to be Caucasian, as the Canaanites certainly were (as shown by ancient paintings of the Canaanites discovered in Egypt)

What's funny is, here's Zondervan's entry on Shem

SHEM (shĕm, Heb. shēm, Gr. Sēm, name, fame). This second son of Noah and progenitor of the Semitic race was born ninety-eight years before the Flood (Gen.11.10). He lived six hundred years, outliving his descendants for nine generations (except for Eber and Abraham). In the racial prophecy that Noah made after the episode of his drunkenness (Gen.9.25-Gen.9.27), he mentioned “the Lord, the God of Shem.” The three great monotheistic religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam—all had Semitic origins. Noah added that Japheth’s descendants would “live in the tents of Shem,” indicating that the Aryan peoples to a large extent have derived their civilization from the Semites. In the “Table of the nations” (Gen.10.1-Gen.10.32)

Notice it doesn't say SHEM: progenitor of the Negroes?

Let's look at the definition of the word Negro

Negro - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Definition of NEGRO
sometimes offensive
: a member of a race of humankind native to Africa and classified according to physical features (as dark skin pigmentation)
Negro adjective, sometimes offensive
ne·groid adjective or noun often capitalized sometimes offensive
Ne·gro·ness noun, sometimes offensive
See Negro defined for English-language learners »
See Negro defined for kids »
Origin of NEGRO
Spanish or Portuguese, from negro black, from Latin nigr-, niger

But dude is too willfully ignorant to understand any of this.

Moreover Publius Cornelius Scipio adopted the surname Africanus from Africa, not the other way around. (For those who are slow, that means Africa was NOT named after him)

Anyways, next time y'all see Marvel, LionofJudah, or any other "Hebrew-Israelite" talking crazy, don't hesitate to @ me so I can ether them on the spot.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Always hated Ashkenazis who claimed they were self-made. Everyone can be self made if they had your rules you had to win the game.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Kritic

this shyt is powerful

Its funny how a Terrorist group which supposed to have Backwards beliefs has better and "sophisticated" weapons than the Nigerian army, I wonder who is arming them!

Let the Western inspired neocolonialism begin.

Another attempt to re-colonise Africa! Arm and fund Boko Haram secretly then offer the innocent people protection! Same old trick the Brits used to colonise India years ago!

Is this 'Al-Queda' meme still on the go....? now that's old school trollin', in a global sense..

all Qaeda".... The Easter bunny and Santa are real in comparison to this mythical western creation....the reds under the bed of the 21st century

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
tumblr_ls9o9pWVV41r0ojhto1_500.gif

Suspected Boko Haram rebels attack Chinese plant in Cameroon
ABUJA Sat May 17, 2014 4:19am EDT

(Reuters) - Suspected rebels from Nigeria's Islamist militant group Boko Haram attacked a Chinese plant in northern Cameroon near the town of Waza, a local governor told Reuters on Saturday.

Waza is 20 km (12 miles) from the Nigerian border close to the Sambisa forest, a stronghold of Boko Haram which has killed thousands in Nigeria in a five-year insurgency for an Islamist state and threatens to destabilize the wider region.

The vast Sambisa forest is close to the area where Boko Haram kidnapped more than 200 schoolgirls last month.

The governor of Far North province Augustine Fonka Awa confirmed the attack but declined to give details.

Chinese state news agency Xinhua quoted Chinese officials as saying unidentified assailants had attacked the camp of a Chinese enterprise operating in Cameroon on Friday night, injuring one person and leaving 10 unaccounted for.

Boko Haram has staged several attacks in northern Cameroon. Last month, it attacked a police post, killing two people. The rebels kidnapped a French family in February 2013.

West African leaders meet in Paris on Saturday to try to improve cooperation in their fight against Boko Haram.

Outrage over the kidnapping has prompted Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan, criticized at home for his government's slow response, to accept U.S., British and French intelligence help in the hunt for the girls.

(Reporting by Matthew Mpoke Bigg and Bate Felix; Editing by Janet Lawrence)

Bok Gang, Haram Set ... doesn't like Chinese food now...... :ohhh: ... :smugfavre: ..... :leostare: