Boko Haram leader: "I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah,"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Noticed the "Girls" in the video look more like grown women.

The man, whose first name is Shettima, told VOA's Hausa Service Tuesday that he spotted his 18-year-old daughter in the video and believes he also recognized a neighbor's daughter.
Nigerian Girls in Boko Haram Video Identified

only 2 parents have been able to identify girls out of this group, now they're claiming that the girls in the picture may have been kidnapped up to 2 years ago.

:sas2:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malcolm X on Zionism | Black Agenda Report

The modern 20th century weapon of neo-imperialism is "dollarism." The Zionists have mastered the science of dollarism: the ability to come posing as a friend and benefactor, bearing gifts and all other forms of economic aid and offers of technical assistance. Thus, the power and influence of Zionist Israel in many of the newly "independent" African nations has fast-become even more unshakeable than that of the 18th century European colonialists... and this new kind of Zionist colonialism differs only in form and method, but never in motive or objective.

At the close of the 19th century when European imperialists wisely foresaw that the awakening masses of Africa would not submit to their old method of ruling through force and fears, these ever-scheming imperialists had to create a "new weapon," and to find a "new base" for that weapon.

DOLLARISM

38958513-dollar-masonic.jpg

The number one weapon of 20th century imperialism is zionist dollarism, and one of the main bases for this weapon is Zionist Israel. The ever-scheming European imperialists wisely placed Israel where she could geographically divide the Arab world, infiltrate and sow the seed of dissension among African leaders and also divide the Africans against the Asians.

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i was doing some research on ras barak and looking at his father's background and it landed me there. so we good with ras barak in newark

:myman:

i support ras barak cuz he is hip hop (krs definition) and i support obama cuz he's black

maybe that site is supporting ras baraka, but back in the day they were an anti obama site

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One of the primary foreign policy goals of the US and NATO during the Obama Administration was to gain a greater military footprint in Africa, all of which is outlined in Washington’s AFRICOM policy directives which were set into motion in 2007 during the Bush presidency.

One only needs to read the strategic briefings in U.S. AFRICOM documents to realise the true endgame for Africa: the eviction of China economic and political influence throughout the continent, and when it comes to achieving that goal – anything goes (including a theatric Boko Haram production it seems). One AFRICOM study justifies US interventions on the basis of fears that China will eventually dispatch troops to Africa to defend its interests there:

“Now China has achieved a stage of economic development which requires endless supplies of African raw materials and has started to develop the capacity to exercise influence in most corners of the globe. The extrapolation of history predicts that distrust and uncertainty will inevitably lead the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to Africa in staggering numbers…”

Washington understands better than anyone, that in the 21st century, the simplest way to ramp-up a police or military presence in any region is to create a public enemy. Understanding what the US project for a new American century in Africa is all about, you need to understand the McDonald’s model of business: franchises. As an example, Nigeria’s illusive terror brand called “Boko Haram” has always been hard to pin down, not least of all because there are 4 or 5, or even 6 different ‘Boko Haram’ outfits in Nigeria.

:whoo:

World war 3 is going to be cray friends.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Get mad at people taking vacations in Europe, brehs.

Some of you sound jealous as fukk.
Europe is the wackest area on our planet.... me n my pop did a tour, plus i lived in germany as a kid. It's not as beautiful as the other Continents -- really it should be included in the Asian continent, but I'm glad it's not... nothing but demonic CAC and random buildings with history soaked in demonic actions.... yeah I said.... CAC.

I don't think these posters are jealous.
So the picture of the girls praying is questionable in authenticity, not abducted and not Nigerian :patrice:
lol, Nearly every detail and catalyst for the situation is questionable....

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Get mad at people taking vacations in Europe, brehs.

Some of you sound jealous as fukk.
Europe is the wackest area on our planet.... me n my pop did a tour, plus i lived in germany as a kid. It's not as beautiful as the other Continents -- really it should be included in the Asian continent, but I'm glad it's not... nothing but demonic CAC and random buildings with history soaked in demonic actions.... yeah I said.... CAC.

I don't think these posters are jealous.
So the picture of the girls praying is questionable in authenticity, not abducted and not Nigerian :patrice:
lol, Nearly every detail and catalyst for the situation is questionable.... The people who set this up used to be better at the Bullshyt-- they've been fukking up the last few years.