Boko Haram leader: "I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah,"

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Europe is the wackest area on our planet.... me n my pop did a tour, plus i lived in germany as a kid. It's not as beautiful as the other Continents -- really it should be included in the Asian continent, but I'm glad it's not... nothing but demonic CAC and random buildings with history soaked in demonic actions.... yeah I said.... CAC.

I don't think these posters are jealous.

:mjlol: Try to downplay one of the best regions of the world breh. Most of the posters on here haven't left their mom's basement yet never mind traveling to foreign countries.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Try to downplay one of the best regions of the world breh. Most of the posters on here haven't left their mom's basement yet never mind traveling to foreign countries.
I'm just a random nikka from Detroit and I've been to every region, live 2 years in germany, 3 years in mid east... all over america.... travelled w family, went to africa w a chick just to smash on some super trick shyt...

So you don't know what posters have done.... You can't assume about these dudes unless your a prejudice CAC or Jew..

wait... :ohhh:

:stopitslime:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I'm just a random nikka from Detroit and I've been to every region, live 2 years in germany, 3 years in mid east... all over america.... travelled w family, went to africa w a chick just to smash on some super trick shyt...

So you don't know what posters have done.... You can't assume about these dudes unless your a prejudice CAC or Jew..

wait... :ohhh:

:stopitslime:

Jew, yes. Prejudice? Show me an example before you troll harder. Your words actually got me thinking so I'm gonna start a travel thread to see where people have been. I think it influences peoples views on the world. Also, just because you personally didn't enjoy Europe doesn't mean that the rest of the majority will feel the same way. If so, Europe wouldn't be the powerhouse that it is today.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Jew, yes. Prejudice? Show me an example before you troll harder. Your words actually got me thinking so I'm gonna start a travel thread to see where people have been. I think it influences peoples views on the world. Also, just because you personally didn't enjoy Europe doesn't mean that the rest of the majority will feel the same way. If so, Europe wouldn't be the powerhouse that it is today.
Well i actually work around people now.. instead of developing shyt on my own... so I GUESS that some whites are ok. Verdict is still out... but they've been helpful so far. We'll see though.

Anyway, yeah make the thread. But Europe is the powerhouse it is because the grimy and wack, lack of resources, nature of the place made the demons more vicious than they naturally are ..... so they traveled the world raping and taking from the places on our planet that are actually wonderful.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well i actually work around people now.. instead of developing shyt on my own... so I GUESS that some whites are ok. Verdict is still out... but they've been helpful so far. We'll see though.

Anyway, yeah make the thread. But Europe is the powerhouse it is because the grimy and wack, lack of resources, nature of the place made the demons more vicious than they naturally are ..... so they traveled the world raping and taking from the places on our planet that are actually wonderful.

You're trying to tell me every white person isn't in the KKK?

Come on

:sas2:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RT version

African leaders pledge 'total war' on Boko Haram

boko-haram-french-summit.si.jpg

West African leaders have agreed to club together to wage war on Nigeria's Boko Haram. The decision was made during a summit hosted by French President Francois Hollande in Paris. The US, France, and the UK have vowed to help Nigeria with intelligence.

The summit brought together Hollande and Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan, as well as the presidents of Cameroon, Niger, Chad, and Benin. Representatives from the US and UK were also present.
'Al-Qaeda of West Africa': African leaders pledge 'total war' on Boko Haram — RT News

it's getting crazy on rt facebook page.

RT | Facebook

Its funny how a Terrorist group which supposed to have Backwards beliefs has better and "sophisticated" weapons than the Nigerian army, I wonder who is arming them!

Let the Western inspired neocolonialism begin.

Another attempt to re-colonise Africa! Arm and fund Boko Haram secretly then offer the innocent people protection! Same old trick the Brits used to colonise India years ago!

Is this 'Al-Queda' meme still on the go....? now that's old school trollin', in a global sense..

all Qaeda".... The Easter bunny and Santa are real in comparison to this mythical western creation....the reds under the bed of the 21st century

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
msn.com (NBC version)

Lost Forever? Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Cowers Amid Terror

Deep in a dense forest in northern Nigeria, more than 200 young girls, some as young as 12, are beginning a second month in the hands of gangs of armed Islamist fanatics.

advertisement
U.S. officials believe they have been split up into three groups, one of which their kidnappers captured on video. It is a video anguished parents watched this week, identifying, through their tears, more than 70 of their daughters.

Their plight has touched the hearts of people around the world. But in the country’s capital Abuja, one man appears unmoved. Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan failed to make any comment on the girls’ kidnapping for three weeks.

This week his office announced that on Friday he would finally visit the village from where girls were abducted, Chibok in Borno state. The president would meet the girls’ parents. The stage was set for Jonathan to show he felt their pain and cared for his people, their children.

And then, on the morning he was meant to go, he canceled the trip.

The Nigerian president wouldn’t visit after all. He wouldn’t see the parents. He wouldn’t even see his soldiers, who, we are told, are searching for the girls. His aides suggested he was persuaded not to go by "security advise". He’s going to Paris instead.

Since the day the girls were kidnapped, Jonathan hasn’t set foot in the state where it happened, never mind the boarding school where the girls were woken from their sleep and snatched by Boko Haram militants.

His wife Patience criticized the parents who were protesting the lack of effort in finding them. There are reports she even asked for one of the protest leaders to be arrested.

advertisement
Meanwhile her husband glibly told global leaders gathered in his capital for the World Economic Forum that the kidnapping had a silver lining; it would mean the end of terrorism in Nigeria.

It is a text book example of how not to respond to a national tragedy.

And this is no ordinary tragedy. This is one that threatens to further tarnish Nigeria’s already terrible reputation for governance and competence.

Africa’s most populous country, boasting the continent’s biggest army and its biggest economy, looks today like a laughingstock; a state that not only fails its citizens but callously fails even to acknowledge that there’s much of a problem.

Nigeria’s army said this week it had launched an operation to find and rescue the girls. It has offered no proof whatsoever that it’s doing this. On the same day, its army commander in the region was fired and replaced. His troops nearly mutinied during the week after Boko Haram attackers killed several of their comrades.

The Army, and the government, have been stung by strong criticism both at home and abroad this week.

The Governor of Borno State Kashim Shettima says the federal government has been “deaf, dumb and blind” to the threat posed by Boko Haram for three years.

In Washington, Nigeria’s military was heavily criticized by a senior U.S. Defense official. Alice Friend, the Pentagon’s top Africa official, told a Senate panel the Nigerian army was showing “real fear” in battling Boko Haram and couldn’t match their “brutality and violence,” preferring "to avoid coming into conflict with them.”
Lost Forever? Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Cowers Amid Terror - NBC News

Daps
msn.com (NBC version)

Lost Forever? Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Cowers Amid Terror

Lost Forever? Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Cowers Amid Terror - NBC News

I find it interesting that just last year Nigeria was threatened with sanctions because Jonathan was too tough on boko haram. So now their tune changes and they say he is reluctant to fight them. Nigeria is presently dealing with a western media that is hellbent on painting the jonathan as pure evil regardless of the steps they take.
Obama Administration Threatened Nigeria with Sanctions in 2013 for Fighting Boko Haram

Obama Administration Threatened Nigeria with Sanctions in 2013 for Fighting Boko Haram

By Fred Dardikk (Bio and Archives) Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Comments at bottom of page | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

Canada Free Press: Online Conservative Newspaper, News, Politics, Editorials

Hillary Clinton wasn’t the only Obama administration official who went to bat for Boko Haram over the past few years.

Soon after John Kerry took over as Secretary of State, the U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria, Terence P. McCulley, accused the Nigerian government of butchery during a confrontation with Boko Haram terrorists in Baga, a Nigerian town on the shores of Lake Chad, and in May 2013 threatened to withdraw U.S. military aid from the West African nation.

Boko Haram militants attacked a Nigerian military outpost in April 2013 outside Baga, killing one soldier. Following the three-day battle human rights activists, including the George Soros-funded and liberal aligned Human Rights Watch, which is not exactly known for its impartiality when it comes to reporting on Islamic issues, claimed the Nigerian military wantonly slaughtered 183 civilians and burned down over 2,000 homes and businesses.

The Nigerian government denied the claims saying the death toll and destruction had been vastly overstated by its enemies, and in fact 30 Boko Haram terrorists, 6 civilians and one soldier, had died in the fighting. Reports from the Baga clinic, which treated193 people following the battle, but only 10 with serious injuries, seemed to back up the Nigerian government claim that no large-scale massacre had occurred.

The U.S. Nigerian Ambassador, blindly believing any Islamist sob story that crossed his path, responded in a May 2013 meeting with human rights activists by defending Boko Haram:

Mr. Terrence announced to the activists that the US congress had previously passed a law that bars the United States from rendering military assistance to any government that violates basic rights of citizens. He said the Obama led US government has therefore ceased to assist Nigeria militarily in obedience to the law.

The threat of military sanctions, and whether or not they were actually implemented, is an open question as there has been zero coverage of this issue in the mainstream media, may have had a chilling effect on Nigerian military operations against Boko Haram. Since Ambassador McCulley’s proclamation the Nigerian civilian death toll by Boko Haram Islamic militants has skyrocketed over the past year.

No wonder the Nigerian government was initially reluctant to accept U.S. assistance with finding the more than 200 Christian girls kidnapped by Boko Haram last month. Emboldening Nigeria’s Islamic terrorist enemies and having been already accused by the Obama administration of crimes against humanity for fighting militants who were responsible for hundreds of civilian deaths since 2010, they likely felt that Obama’s belated support was more a product of diplomatic CYA than actually caring about the fate of kidnapped Nigerian children.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it interesting that just last year Nigeria was threatened with sanctions because Jonathan was too tough on boko haram. So now their tune changes and they say he is reluctant to fight them. Nigeria is presently dealing with a western media that is hellbent on painting the jonathan as pure evil regardless of the steps they take.

i read somewhere today that boko haram were considered freedom fighters by the u.n. in 2011.

Daps
i read somewhere today that boko haram were considered freedom fighters by the u.n. in 2011.

yep they were considered freedom fighters, anti corruption crusaders, revolutionaries, misunderstood individuals. For god sake the united states refused to label boko haram a terrorist organization until recently.:snoop:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
West Africa leaders vow to wage 'total war' on Boko Haram| Reuters

West Africa leaders vow to wage 'total war' on Boko Haram
By John Irish and Elizabeth Pineau

PARIS | Sat May 17, 2014 11:41pm EDT

By John Irish and Elizabeth Pineau

PARIS (Reuters) - West African leaders on Saturday agreed to work together to wage "total war" on Boko Haram saying the Nigerian Islamist group had become a regional al Qaeda that threatened all of them.

Nigeria's neighbors Chad, Cameroon, Niger and Benin, and Western officials, met in Paris to flesh out a plan enabling them for the first time to share intelligence, coordinate action and monitor borders.

Although Boko Haram has been fighting for five years, carrying out bombings and attacks on civilians and the security forces, the kidnapping last month of more than 200 girls from a school in the northeast has focused world attention on them.

"Boko Haram is no longer a local terrorist group, it is operating clearly as an al Qaeda operation, it is an al Qaeda of West Africa," Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan told a news conference in Paris following the meeting.

"We have shown our commitment for a regional approach. Without West African countries coming together we will not be able to crush these terrorists," he said.

Outrage over the mass abduction has prompted Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan - criticized at home and abroad for his government's slow response - to accept U.S., British and French intelligence help in the hunt for the girls.

British Foreign Minister William Hague, speaking before the start of a meeting, said the Nigerian military was not organized in a way to deal effectively with the group, and offered military advisers to help structure them.

"There is determination to tackle this situation head on ... to launch a war, a total war on Boko Haram," Chad's President Idriss Deby said.

The countries agreed to launch coordinated patrols and rescue operations, share intelligence, put in place a mechanism to prevent weapons' smuggling and monitor borders.

Intelligence services and army heads would also meet soon to come up with a region-wide strategy to fight terrorism.

"The threat is serious and dangerous for the region, Africa and Europe," French President Francois Hollande said, although no concrete operational measures were announced.

SPREADING INSTABILITY

With 6,000 French troops operating in either Mali to the northwest or the Central African Republic to the east, Paris has an interest in preventing a deterioration in Nigeria's security.

Like its Western allies, Paris has ruled out any military operation saying it was primarily for Nigeria to take the lead, although Hollande said Rafale fighter jets based in the Chadian capital N'Djamena - just 60 km from the Nigerian border - would be used for reconnaissance missions.

Paris fears Boko Haram could spread north into the Sahel and beyond Cameroon into the Central African Republic. Boko Haram has already targeted French interests in Nigeria, kidnapping a French family in northern Cameroon last year.

Suspected Boko Haram rebels also attacked a Chinese work site in northern Cameroon on Friday, killing at least one Cameroonian soldier, and at least 10 people are believed to have been kidnapped, the regional governor said.

"We have affirmed our solidarity and determination to vigorously fight Boko Haram," Cameroon President Paul Biya said. "They have committed one more attack, attacked businessmen and this comes after the French hostages were kidnapped. As we speak we are searching for an Italian priest and a Canadian nun. The problem has become regional, if not a Western problem."

The group has killed more than 3,000 people in its war to establish an Islamic state in mostly Muslim northeast Nigeria.

Biya said he would send more means and troops to the north, but that Boko Haram had been picking soft targets and outnumbering his troops.

Nigeria has complained the far north of Cameroon is being used by Boko Haram militants to shelter from a Nigerian military offensive and to transport weapons, and has urged Cameroon to tighten border security.

Jonathan said there was a "misconception" in the relation between the two countries over crossing each others borders and that this would now be ironed out.

"The main outcome is that the region is now aware of a problem that for a long time was considered an internal Nigerian problem. Abuja has accepted to go beyond its borders," a Western diplomatic source said.

Highlighting that, the source said Nigeria, which sits on the 15-member U.N. Security Council, had agreed in principle to ask for Boko Haram and its key members to be placed on a U.N. sanctions list, as has been the case with other militant groups such as al Qaeda.

"The world is aware of these young school girls who were abducted, but quite frankly Boko Haram has been creating havoc for sometime," U.S. Under Secretary for Political Affairs Wendy Sherman told Reuters.

"We are all coordinated, we are all focused, this doesn't stop at borders, terrorism does not know borders and so we're going to work in a collective manner to get the job done."

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

There's more to traveling than just setting foot somewhere else. I think two posters at a totally unrelated thread and website said it best:

“My Ex Won’t Remove My Photos Online!”

- EB July 2, 2011, 10:00 am
... That being said, my issue with your initial comment was that you equated traveling or living abroad to a cultural experience unparalleled to domestic travel. I think travel is what you make of it and just because a person is traveling/living in a country that has a different culture does not mean they are actually experiencing a different culture. It is amazing how many places you can go internationally and replicate an existence that is almost identical to your daily life within the US (thanks globalization!). I’m pretty sure the first time I was in Paris, I had my picture snapped in front of the Eiffel tower and then proceeded to McDonalds for lunch and was more excited about being able to drink with my fellow high school travelers than I was about seeing the Mona Lisa.

In addition, I have multiple friends who have “lived abroad” in the sense that they spent 4 years in a Swiss boarding school which was comprised of mainly other American students. I have another friend who grew up in the US but had family homes in Mexico and the South Pacific. During her adolescence, she spent a good chunk of each year living in both. However, both of these homes are in gated communities filled with predominately other rich gringos. A few years back, I visited her house in Mexico and at the time I was nearly fluent in Spanish yet I can count the number of times on one hand where I actually had opportunity to speak it in the 2 WEEKS I was there. Whereas, I have another friend living in an Arizona near the Mexican border who is way more immersed in Mexican culture than the one who “lived” in Mexico has ever been.

- spaceboy761 July 1, 2011, 9:49 am
Hey LW3, come visit us in NYC. I can show you about seven or eight neighborhoods that would make you swear up and down that you were in a foreign country. I mean like looking in all directions and seeing no English anywhere and the food is probably better than anything you’ll get in the home countries. Hell, you can tour all of Asia without leaving Queens.
That entire thread is a good read (the columnist gave advice to three different people who had three different issues; the two posters above were responding to the advice given to an American citizen who felt held back by her Mexican boyfriend because she preferred to travel overseas but couldn't do it anymore because he's illegal and she can't travel without him. Her issue made no sense to me, but it was a big deal to her.)

Anyway, are you Jewish?

Many people here haven't traveled to foreign countries, not because of lack of desire, but because of lack of opportunity and lack of funding. The only way many people have of visiting somewhere else is via student loans for a semester, or by joining the military. I think the poster EB had a really good point about going somewhere else only to live exactly as you would have at home. If only the names have changed, then what's the difference whether you step foot in Tel Aviv or West Palm Beach?

Off topic, I wish the thread you started had an option for dividing people who visited different places because that's where Uncle Sam told them to go, versus people who visited different places because that's where family was, versus people who visited different places out of a pure desire for something different. Each experience is going to be different precisely because of why you're there. The Jamaican tourist experience isn't at all going to be like the Jamaica is where my family lives experience.

Luckily, the United States is a strange country in a good way. There are parts of the country which are completely and utterly homogenous, but there are other parts of the country which absolutely are not. Then there's living near or in sovereign land (the reservation), which is about navigating a completely different culture all by itself, whether you're non-Native and doing the tourist thing, or Native and having to code switch.

I think it was funny that you listed Montreal, Quebec and Niagara Falls... that would be like visiting Houston, New Orleans and Galveston. What's exotic to Tom is old hat to Terry. Part of the point of many of the posters to the above thread is that you don't have to diss home; being a true traveller means finding adventure in your backyard as well as elsewhere.

All that to say, yes I felt some type of way reading your post, especially since this is a predominantly black site and you apparently just outted yourself as non-white. :manny: (I mean, Argentina? Dude...)

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

So you are Khazar/Ashkenazim. I guess that whole 'born in Russia, visited Israel multiple times' gave it away.

As for prejudice, @Blackking wasn't trolling. He specifically said, "So you don't know what posters have done.... You can't assume about these dudes unless your a prejudice CAC or Jew.."

There are different kind of prejudices. You're a Russian Jew on a predominantly black-culture (thought probably not predominantly black) website, making negative comments about what those posters have experienced culturally and how it relates to how they feel about Europe. Which is only funny because you haven't really been to Europe yourself except as a near toddler who had no say (I don't get to say I know Atlanta just because I had a 4 hour break between flights).

Whether you intended it or not, there are certain comments you can make on predominantly white boards which take on an entirely different tone when said on predominantly black boards.

@Blackking is right.