Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
I know we have several book threads but I think it will be especially useful to have one or body language and situational awareness. So I will start off with a few books that I have read or that I am very familiar with.

Emotions Revealed by Paul Ekman

9780805083392.jpg

Real detail information on recognizing a motion in people's faces. It gets into the how to recognize when certain emotions are brewing in the people's faces. So not just when somebody's angry or sad when they're angry and sad and barely showing it. Very essential read.

Unmasking the Face by Paul Ekman

554462.jpg

Essentially, this is the same book as emotions revealed but a little more detail and the execution is much more clinical. In the back of the book they are pictures you can cut out to actually make cutouts help you identify emotions on people's faces better.

Facing Violence by Rory Miller

417oTh-iQfL.jpg

Excellent book. It goes into all the little things that lead up to around it incident. It Breaks down what to look out for enough familiar environments.

What every BODY is saying by Joe Navarro

517O7QWZw7L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Pretty good and very easy to read. It basically breaks down what we looking for when were looking to read body language. he talks about detecting deception and confident and dominant prices as well as a host of other things. Essential reading. Written by an ex-FBI agent.

Left of Bang by Patrick Van Horne

51jDup478zL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This book has a strange title. "Left of bang" means what happens before an incident happens as supposed to "Right of bang" which is how people would react after an incident happens. The goal to this book is what author refers to as "combat profiling ". Awareness of your situation awareness of your Terrain the goal of this book is to put you into Hunter mode or have you think like a hunter.

The Flirting Bible by Fran Greene

51sGg77GWAL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Book is self-explanatory. What flirting looks like for the clueless. You'll be surprised how Clueless people are. Whether it is Male to female or female to male its covered in this book.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
That's like reading a book on how to box or how to walk. Absolutely pointless. You get all this from your natural human instincts. You don't need a fukking book on this shyt. Now instead of people.naturally picking up body language and facial clues they ate going to be stuck in their head and completely out of sync with people. Awful idea for a book.

I should neg you for even recommending some bullshyt like this.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Western people need to do the opposite of reading a book. They actually need to remove all this programming and preconceptions so they can have honest interactions. Instead of going into every social interaction with an agenda and preconceived notions of how things should be. You just have to let go and see whats good in the moment. I think this celebrity culture and movie watching has fukked your brains up

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
That's like reading a book on how to box or how to walk. Absolutely pointless. You get all this from your natural human instincts. You don't need a fukking book on this shyt. Now instead of people.naturally picking up body language and facial clues they ate going to be stuck in their head and completely out of sync with people. Awful idea for a book.

You know what I used to think like you did for a long time and when I started reading body language read these books it was some years back and I was going through a really rough patch. Then I started reading them I've thought about a lot of situations that I would have stayed out of if I had paid better attention to the nonverbals and little things going on around me. As well as many situations it would have turned out better for me if I had paid attention to the nonverbals.

Initially it might seem awkward but I feel in the last few years they've come in handy for me. I can't speak for everybody though.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
You know what I used to think like you did for a long time and when I started reading body language read these books it was some years back and I was going through a really rough patch. Then I started reading them I've thought about a lot of situations that I would have stayed out of if I had paid better attention to the nonverbals and little things going on around me. As well as many situations it would have turned out better for me if I had paid attention to the nonverbals.

Initially it might seem awkward but I feel in the last few years they've come in handy for me. I can't speak for everybody though.

It's funny because I used to think like you and read all these type books when I was.going through a tough time. And now I'm at the point where I'm at now where I believe in plunging in and learning from experience.

But we are all different and different things work for different people. :salute:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
It's funny because I used to think like you and read all these type books when I was.going through a tough time. And now I'm at the point where I'm at now where I believe in plunging in and learning from experience.

But we are all different and different things work for different people. :salute:

You gotta keep in mind some people are better at recognizing body language than others. I wasn't too bad at it. But after some situations that happened in my life I realize I needed to be an expert or else I was going windup :rip:.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

You are right. lol