Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
When I used to fight I'd go into some fights with certain game plans and things I wanted to do. But then once you get in there you have to adapt to what's in front of you on the fly and the fight never goes how you planned or expected.

FUKKIng :mjlol:

Read a book on how to handle situations instead actually practicing it in reality brehs

When shyt hits the fan instinct/experience kicks in. shyt can escalate far too quickly for you to sort through lessons/theories in your head.

There are too many variables when dealing with humans....You either have the experience/instinct or you don't.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's like reading a book on how to box or how to walk. Absolutely pointless. You get all this from your natural human instincts. You don't need a fukking book on this shyt. Now instead of people.naturally picking up body language and facial clues they ate going to be stuck in their head and completely out of sync with people. Awful idea for a book.

I should neg you for even recommending some bullshyt like this.
:russ::russ::lolbron::russ::russ::stopitslime:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
When shyt hits the fan instinct/experience kicks in. shyt can escalate far too quickly for you to sort through lessons/theories in your head.

There are too many variables when dealing with humans....You either have the experience/instinct or you don't.

I was talking about boxing when I meant game planning for fights. On road it pops off way too quick for you to think about anything. Just have to get busy.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
wtf are you doing breh?

Livin' life.
ba3394542d4204f9dad9f1063471081c.jpeg

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

There are classes on how to disarm a person with a weapon , id rather do that over reading a book on it.

Kairi Irving

Daps
where on God's green earth did you get this idea ?

You arent using your god given instincts if you dont know how to protect yourself.

If you are handicapped, mental disability then OBVIOUSLY you are at an unfair disadvantage, butvfor dudes that are healthy you shoukd know how to throw a punch,

Some people are grapplers who force you to the ground

Some people are Fighters who punch and box you up, kickboxing etc

Other than being scared theres nothing stopping from defending yourself.

Look at Zimmerman, hes a p*ssy who attacked a unnarmed black teenager who was rocking his ass until he pulled out a Gun. Straight p*ssy shyt man.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
You arent using your god given instincts if you dont know how to protect yourself.

If you are handicapped, mental disability then OBVIOUSLY you are at an unfair disadvantage, butvfor dudes that are healthy you shoukd know how to throw a punch,

Some people are grapplers who force you to the ground

Some people are Fighters who punch and box you up, kickboxing etc

Other than being scared theres nothing stopping from defending yourself.

Look at Zimmerman, hes a p*ssy who attacked a unnarmed black teenager who was rocking his ass until he pulled out a Gun. Straight p*ssy shyt man.

Niggga, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT:mindblown::mindblown: ?!?!

:wtf: no wonder you don't read !

Kairi Irving

Daps
Niggga , where are you getting this from ?

You must be a real simpleton....did you even read who i was conversating with?
Saying i dont read, but yo need books for shyt that is COMMON SENSE

illogical ass fool.