Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
tumblr_mmzs9sFZws1soog04o1_500.gif

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I have no idea when it became cool to hate on Boyz N The Hood, but I still love it. Lawrence Fishburne and Ice Cube’s characters really make the movie. Always makes my heart feel a little heavy at the end when Doughboy fades away and the caption tells you he got murdered. :mjcry:

It’s kinda preachy, I’ll admit that, but shyt… a little sincerity never hurt anyone.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:i'm not saying it's not bad I'm saying it's overrated. and I think there's way better flicks when you compare and consider the genre

shyt, Friday had sincerity to it too if we keep it for real

I have no idea when it became cool to hate on Boyz N The Hood, but I still love it. Lawrence Fishburne and Ice Cube’s characters really make the movie. Always makes my heart feel a little heavy at the end when Doughboy fades away and the caption tells you he got murdered. :mjcry:

It’s kinda preachy, I’ll admit that, but shyt… a little sincerity never hurt anyone.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:i'm not saying it's not bad I'm saying it's overrated. and I think there's way better flicks when you compare and consider the genre

shyt, Friday had sincerity to it too if we keep it for real
I wasn't talking about you specifically, or anyone in this thread, it's just something I've seen whenever the movie is brought up.

It's not my favorite hood movie - that's Friday, and then probably Juice right after it - but it deserves a lot more credit than some people give it.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I been saying this. Ricky got bodied waaaay down the other end of that alley with the shotty and then they took the nikka back to die on the couch instead of the hospital
:russ:
Bruh he was dead already when Doughboy and the squad pulled up. Why would they go to the hospital?