Bradley: Pac is "very predictable", "only fights one way", and "I'm the more intelligent fighter"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Timothy Bradley talking that shyt brehs:ohlawd:

timothybradley4.jpg

BT: When people talk about Pacquiao's advantages, they always mention his speed and his use of angles. If you had to pick your biggest advantage going into the rematch, what would it be?

TB: I feel I'm the more intelligent fighter. I'm coming off one of the biggest wins of my career against Marquez, and he's by far one of the most intelligent fighter in the boxing game and I was able to out-think him. I'ma be able to out-think Pacquiao as well. Coming into this fight, I feel I definitely will be able to out-think Pacquiao.

BT: Having already fought both guys, which do you think will be the tougher rematch for you?

TB: I think Marquez. I think Marquez would probably be more difficult. Pacquiao has a lot of speed and power in both hands, but he's very predictable. Marquez is not and that's the reason he was able to give Pacquiao fits all the times because he made Pacquiao think. You know, Marquez was more cerebral than Pacquiao. Marquez always said, "He wont beat me because he's not smarter than me." I honestly feel that Marquez is very, very, very smart and he made adjustments in the fight. He altered his game and, you know, I had to my as well because I had to be ready for whatever he was doing. Pacquiao only fights really one way, man. Yeah, he only fights one way

BT: Wow. You basically just called Pacquiao one-dimensional (laughing).

TB: (Laughing) Yeah. Hey, I call it like I see it. He only fights one way. Pacquiao only fights one way and the way that Pacquiao fights is effective when you have a guy that comes straight at him. It's not effective when you have a guy that doesn't come straight at him.

http://fighthype.com/news/article16049.html

Shots fired by Bradley:heh:

Sad @Black_Jesus?:to:

Smug @mr. smoke weed?:smugbiden:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He had no answers for that one way when Manny was content on punching and having this roll over the damn mat, sitting in the corner getting beat down like Sweat Pea vs Trinidad....................I'm getting sick of Bradley, he's a much better talker than fighter, funny he seemingly fooled most of yall by taking a ass whipping, and running 40 dear life vs a 40 year old

SN: Bradley most hold some type of record for how many times your ass can touch the canvas and it not be ruled a knockdown:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny better fight in this one because the groundwork for him being robbed has already been set , with Bradley signing a extension and Manny refusing; there is no way Arum allow Manny to skate away with a win. Manny needs a KO, or multiple knock downs....

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Manny better fight in this one because the groundwork for him being robbed has already been set , with Bradley signing a extension and Manny refusing; there is no way Arum allow Manny to skate away with a win. Manny needs a KO, or multiple knock downs....

This is true.

And Bradley lost that 1st fight to Manny, Manny was robbed and will be again if he doesnt sign that contract, but it's funny that Bradley is talking shyt to Manny now:heh:

If Bradley legitimately WON this fight after downplaying Pacquiao like this and talking shyt?:banderas:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This is true.

And Bradley lost that 1st fight to Manny, Manny was robbed and will be again if he doesnt sign that contract, but it's funny that Bradley is talking shyt to Manny now:heh:

If Bradley legitimately WON this fight after downplaying Pacquiao like this and talking shyt?:banderas:
Son is a star if this happens, he has the gift of gab already, he just lack that elite level talent in certain areas like power

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Manny losing that fight if he doesn't sign with Top Rank again. Bob will make sure he kills all his hype before he leaves. That 24/7 might paint Manny as a fool as well, not the loving, caring, humble guy. They may bring up his gambling, smoking, hooker life as the reason he lost to Timmy, but at the same time painting his dark side. Beautiful politics:banderas:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny losing that fight if he doesn't sign with Top Rank again. Bob will make sure he kills all his hype before he leaves. That 24/7 might paint Manny as a fool as well, not the loving, caring, humble guy. They may bring up his gambling, smoking, hooker life as the reason he lost to Timmy, but at the same time painting his dark side. Beautiful politics:banderas:
:heh:

Even Roach is taking part in the demise of Manny:banderas:........:ohhh:...............:skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:ohhh:

True that. I guess Arum is just telling Manny if you leave us, your secrets will be out there :ufdup:
shyt will get very interesting, why all of a sudden Roach is trying to distance himself from Manny and his shadiness when that was his pup and main pupil........

Due time brother, due time
4M5SUNZ.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true.

I thought so too when I watched first watched it, but somebody posted the fight on youtube without the commentary and bradley won
lampley was getting hype over shyt Manny wasn't even landing, Bradley avoided manny's onslaught for the most part and he had an injured foot
unless he turns his ankle again I don't see how Manny would be able to catch him

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I thought so too when I watched first watched it, but somebody posted the fight on youtube without the commentary and bradley won
lampley was getting hype over shyt Manny wasn't even landing, Bradley avoided manny's onslaught for the most part and he had an injured foot
unless he turns his ankle again I don't see how Manny would be able to catch him

It wasn't just that, Manny fought for 1:30 a round all 12 rounds. Timmy fought all 3:00 for 12 rounds. In the 1:30 that Manny fought, he was dominant, in the 1:30 that he wasn't fighting, you'd forget he was there if he wasn't the one getting punched in the head.