Bradley: Pac is "very predictable", "only fights one way", and "I'm the more intelligent fighter"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bad form :beli:

suspect chin :beli:

You are using these words but I don't think you know what they mean.
stfu nikka I know what they mean

He has the same form Khan had when being trained by Roach... which is none. His defense is throwing a bunch of punches really fast, and that usualy works against one-dimensional fighters, drained fighters, or if you're juicing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

He has the same form Khan had when being trained by Roach... which is none. His defense is throwing a bunch of punches really fast, and that usualy works against one-dimensional fighters, drained fighters, or if you're juicing.

this literally makes no type of sense breh :smh:..you're assessing what you think of manny's previous opponents...not something that would apply to any boxer who "throws punches really fast"

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Manny has the same form as Khan? :camby:

Manny has no defense? :camby:

Yeah you are using the words "bad form" and "suspect chin" without knowing what they mean.

And where are your example of this "suspect chin"? :ld:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Bradley is the real deal, he's been beating elite fighters for a minute and only seems to improve with every fight. I don't see Pac winning this one.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Manny has the same form as Khan? :camby:

Manny has no defense? :camby:

Yeah you are using the words "bad form" and "suspect chin" without knowing what they mean.

And where are your example of this "suspect chin"? :ld:
I'm sure he's referring to Manny getting slept by JMM.
But manny doesn't have a suspect chin, he's got a good one, he took a lot of heaters from brick hands Margarito. Manny's form on his jab leaves something to be desired.
I'd say Tim's chin>Manny's but it's not like either is packing china,and Bradley you'd have to kill to get out of the ring. My ninja got concussed in round one vs Rocky Dennis and made it through 11 more rounds :whew:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley hurt his foot in that fight and still survived. This is gonna be a good fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm sure he's referring to Manny getting slept by JMM.
But manny doesn't have a suspect chin, he's got a good one, he took a lot of heaters from brick hands Margarito. Manny's form on his jab leaves something to be desired.
I'd say Tim's chin>Manny's but it's not like either is packing china,and Bradley you'd have to kill to get out of the ring. My ninja got concussed in round one vs Rocky Dennis and made it through 11 more rounds :whew:
lol you are really overrating that win...ruslan was the warmup for the fight he wasn't no contender lol...as mentioned before mauricio herrera wasn't concussed or in any distress when he went to war with ruslan and beat him very clearly...as great a fight as bradley-prov was..it was not a good look for bradley at all

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lol you are really overrating that win...ruslan was the warmup for the fight he wasn't no contender lol...as mentioned before mauricio herrera wasn't concussed or in any distress when he went to war with ruslan and beat him very clearly...as great a fight as bradley-prov was..it was not a good look for bradley at all
I'm not overrating that W, and it wasn't a good look for Bradley you're right. But in the process of winning the fight he did beat the shyt out of Ruslan, people tend to throw shade on that portion of it. Of all people Pat I'd least expect you to use the "Fight x happened like this so Fight Y should have been like that. Tim is a great boxer my man that's all.