Bradley: Pac is "very predictable", "only fights one way", and "I'm the more intelligent fighter"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What yall think about dude letting his wife run his business?

Nothing wrong with it as long as she's down with him. No reason to not keep the money in the family

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He's probably thinking about mosley

Yeah, I know. I was thinking about Jin Mosley too at first, but remembered, before her and Shane got on "the outs", she was a good manager for him. Yeah, of course when they got divorced, she took half his money and his championship belts (:heh:), but she was good while as his wife. Allowed Shane to not have to pay out money to a manager.

I would let my wife be my manager if I was a boxer:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Timothy Bradley talking that shyt brehs:ohlawd:

Shots fired by Bradley:heh:

Sad @Black_Jesus?:to:

Smug @mr. smoke weed?:smugbiden:
He's right though :yeshrug:

Pac is one of the biggest hype machines in sports history. A fighter who never thinks/adjusts in his fights, bad form, suspect chin, but has great speed and "power"

I saw Bradley fighting a smart fight in the first match. If he had never gotten injured in the 2nd or had ANY type of power in his hands (12 KO's?), then he would've beat Pac much easier.

Which I why I can't for the life of me understand why people assume Floyd would have troubles with Pac :snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I thought so too when I watched first watched it, but somebody posted the fight on youtube without the commentary and bradley won
lampley was getting hype over shyt Manny wasn't even landing, Bradley avoided manny's onslaught for the most part and he had an injured foot

unless he turns his ankle again I don't see how Manny would be able to catch him

:blessed:

and I saw it WHILE it was live... I cut the fukking TV down and watched it and had it a draw on my scorecard... but at first I thought it could've went either way.

Then I saw heard that Bradley hurt his foot and fought on, and saw the Youtube video exposing them dikkriding commentators and knew Bradley won then..
It wasn't just that, Manny fought for 1:30 a round all 12 rounds. Timmy fought all 3:00 for 12 rounds. In the 1:30 that Manny fought, he was dominant, in the 1:30 that he wasn't fighting, you'd forget he was there if he wasn't the one getting punched in the head.

I didn't even think he fought for a whole minute in some rounds

All the while, Bradley was staying busy and countering/defending well when Manny did finally throw something... That shyt don't win you boxing matches in my mind brehs

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Yeah, I know. I was thinking about Jin Mosley too at first, but remembered, before her and Shane got on "the outs", she was a good manager for him. Yeah, of course when they got divorced, she took half his money and his championship belts (:heh:), but she was good while as his wife. Allowed Shane to not have to pay out money to a manager.

I would let my wife be my manager if I was a boxer:manny:
You know what, I'd allow my MOTHER to be my manager before my wife. At least I could be sure she'd never turn on me. But it's #hardonhoes out here anyway.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bad form :beli:

suspect chin :beli:

You are using these words but I don't think you know what they mean.

lol pretty much....there are many fighters out there that fit one or both words but manny pacquiao isnt one of them...these are words that you would describe tim bradley though..especially the bad form

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
didn't Bradley get his ass whipped and only won because somebody paid off the judges

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lol pretty much....there are many fighters out there that fit one or both words but manny pacquiao isnt one of them...these are words that you would describe tim bradley though..especially the bad form
Not the suspect chin though-stop throwing shade breh