Bradley: Pac is "very predictable", "only fights one way", and "I'm the more intelligent fighter"

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm sure he's referring to Manny getting slept by JMM.
But manny doesn't have a suspect chin, he's got a good one, he took a lot of heaters from brick hands Margarito. Manny's form on his jab leaves something to be desired.
I'd say Tim's chin>Manny's but it's not like either is packing china,and Bradley you'd have to kill to get out of the ring. My ninja got concussed in round one vs Rocky Dennis and made it through 11 more rounds :whew:
Manny has a great chin.........

This wild muthafukker just throws shots with his eyes closed, fast fighters make you pay for those things, he never had issues taking the big punch from bigger slower fighters, it's the punch he dont see that made people question whether he had a china chin earlier in his career and now.....He had no business picking on career lw and lww after being a former JMW champ........

I'm rooting Manny here, Bradley better stfu play nice and smile at Manny before he fights this demon

manny-pacquiao-ap.jpg

Rather than this Manny of fight 1

hi-res-152229028_crop_exact.jpg

What will it take for Manny to get the eye of the Tiger back seeing Manny across from you used to invoke fear in his opponents non of that smiling and touch gloves shyt, he used to try to beat you through the ropes

images

He has that fire in his eye back then, he need that back, maybe this nikka need to get with a different trainer or something on some Rocky shyt, Roach aint cutting it from what I seen vs Rios

SN:Pacquiao better train for this fight because it was evident he half assed it training vs Rios, never once have we seen Manny flabby, with high trunks, Bradley is a real fat boy that gets near 200 between fights, Bradley is not a guy that you want to have conditioning issues with..........Because Manny was visibly tired the first time I ever seen that in his career last match by round 6-7.............

I think could pull it off he's levels above Bradley, it's simply about how much Manny wants it at this point, although I dont wish those type of tax issues on no one, this may be the thing to fuel him vs a vanilla fighter like Bradley that you easily sleep on, muthafukker fell asleep on him mid fight....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That Manny is gone breh. He's not coming back
It's sad, a Mayweather fight would have kept gas in the tank despite a ass whipping, he would of understood he got beat by the best, and took that fire to the gym, vs Bradley a guy he was pumbling mid fight and vs JMM who he bate already, they couldn't get Manny up to fight and bring out that dog in him..... I fear you may be right here....................... his promoter an trainer did him a disservice by milking him out til nothing is left

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't just that, Manny fought for 1:30 a round all 12 rounds. Timmy fought all 3:00 for 12 rounds. In the 1:30 that Manny fought, he was dominant, in the 1:30 that he wasn't fighting, you'd forget he was there if he wasn't the one getting punched in the head.
That's dead on . I' was more shocked by the decision because usually the judges make the challenger take the title more decisively