BreakfastClub w/ Consequence: Kanye, ghostwriting,Drake,Music business,Joe Budden,Pusha [08/21/2015]

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
probably the best breakdown ive heard of writers and artists. those artist deals are handcuffs for some.

when i heard the chick that wrote jay/alicia empire joint was presented with either keeping it for herself or buying her and her mother houses, it made shyt crystal clear. you get the artist deal too, later, if thats really your path, but some damn "favors" and no royalties/residuals is how you end up mad and broke with stories about harsh realities.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
tumblr_inline_n0nun4rclu1qgp297.gif

:deadmanny:

btw, what did he say about q-tip? I must have missed that part.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
probably the best breakdown ive heard of writers and artists. those artist deals are handcuffs for some.

when i heard the chick that wrote jay/alicia empire joint was presented with either keeping it for herself or buying her and her mother houses, it made shyt crystal clear. you get the artist deal too, later, if thats really your path, but some damn "favors" and no royalties/residuals is how you end up mad and broke with stories about harsh realities.
:jbhmm: link

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How you in the Zulu nation and trying to campaign to give art houses power and we are completely about destroying art houses .
So, they have no power..
How are you a part of hip hop and cool with art houses and their bullshyt

This shyt was outlined in graf.
Way before anybody made any possible other venture business wise from the pillars.
I swear to gawd, if you never been in two pillars.
I really think you a fukk'n toy and do nuffin but toy shyt all day.
Then, try to use narcissism of toy nikkaz masquerading in business and culture.
I am so tired of that shyt.
shyt been going on since this shyt started and should have died at graf, period.
Yet, here comes the rap wing of business still clinging to shyt outlawed as a fukk'n no no.
Gw or taking someone's work.
that is not your own skill produced fukkin project.
Been outlawed as far back as art houses of the graphic nature.
To the point graf was eliminated from profitability first and people who are toys using businesses in the other pillars.
Continue to masquerade like the shyt is cool.

Tired of the bullshyt,....
That shyt is old and off brand and gets us nowhere but ruin like now.
It always has,.....

Art Barr

#itag.com

Last edited: