BreakfastClub w/Scarface:Deeply Rooted,NWA,Meek MillvsDrake,Lil WaynevsBirdman,Pac,J Prince[8/18/15]

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
face and him cool like regular Houston rapper shyt but its a well know thing I guess ad everybody broke from rap-a lot he said and everytime any rapper try to sue they get beat up nobody ever left rap-a lot every rapper gotta either pay j-prince or let him have points on your album if u ever been down with him and u better not record in Houston because he will make u give him a production credit or make u do a verse for his artist
That would explain why he acts like that, his last 2 interviews he just seems off, either he is crazy or high

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't know if he's smoking or not, but his mannerisms and eyes look like he's rocking to me.....Regardless, dope artists, and I fukk with Face. I don't have enough of his back collection, I started with 'The Fix' and went from there, I need to grab his earlier work.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
face and him cool like regular Houston rapper shyt but its a well know thing I guess ad everybody broke from rap-a lot he said and everytime any rapper try to sue they get beat up nobody ever left rap-a lot every rapper gotta either pay j-prince or let him have points on your album if u ever been down with him and u better not record in Houston because he will make u give him a production credit or make u do a verse for his artist

Dope E from SPC left rap-a-lot on bad terms back in the day...dissed the shyt outta J. Prince on wax, called him a snitch and err'thing while living in his neck of the woods...and ain't shyt happen to him :ld:

outside of possibly being the victim of some local blackballing.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I don't know if he's smoking or not, but his mannerisms and eyes look like he's rocking to me.....Regardless, dope artists, and I fukk with Face. I don't have enough of his back collection, I started with 'The Fix' and went from there, I need to grab his earlier work.

Get The Diary and Last of a Dying breed and thank me later fam :win:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I dont know that he is on crack or not... but its not that rare. There are quite a few older heads in hip hop entertainment that somehow or other been smoking crack for a long time and still are around... Its pretty common relatively speaking, not as common as sniffing but definitely not some unknown thing... DJ Premier is a known crackhead... I hope Brad isnt one...
lots of people can function on drugs that they say you can't

read a lot of famous people's books.. you'll see them admit to being on all sorts of drugs, while doing all sorts of amazing shyt, that you would NEVER know

80% of artists before 1990 was on SOMETHING... we didn't even really find out crack and coke was a bad thing till mid to late 80s....

i don't put it past anyone to be on anything.... not since i found out what they edited out of DMX's "Slippin":mjcry:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope E from SPC left rap-a-lot on bad terms back in the day...dissed the shyt outta J. Prince on wax, called him a snitch and err'thing while living in his neck of the woods...and ain't shyt happen to him :ld:

outside of possibly being the victim of some local blackballing.
What songs?

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Dope interview. Does not seem high. Seems mature and cool. Happy to see him truely re-invent himself. Weightloss and braces to fix the grill. Seems like he's in a good place.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
lots of people can function on drugs that they say you can't

read a lot of famous people's books.. you'll see them admit to being on all sorts of drugs, while doing all sorts of amazing shyt, that you would NEVER know

80% of artists before 1990 was on SOMETHING... we didn't even really find out crack and coke was a bad thing till mid to late 80s....

i don't put it past anyone to be on anything.... not since i found out what they edited out of DMX's "Slippin":mjcry:

what was that?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what was that?
talked about smoking crack for the first time... meanwhile making classics on his first album... damn near classic second one... classic verses... then i guess started smoking TOO much, fell off.. and can't recreate it sober

same with em and those pills

a lot of rock artists who fukked up and tried to do it sober

it's always different when you ain't getting high.. but sometimes you can function on that high and still be somewhat normal.. just don't let it consume you