Breaking News: Jay Morrison’s Tulsa Fund Gets The Attention of Georgia Politican

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm bout ready to give up on nikkas on this site. Anything any black person does yall shyt on :snoop:

tenor.gif

there's literally an anchored thread on this very forum of black MEN donating money to another BLACK MAN on his business venture..here in case you act like you can't see it:
This Hotep Anime might put DRAGON BALL to sleep... Made by a Coli Bruh

Jay morrison's hook is that he plays those "my people", "i'm a black man" "my community" cards as a slight of hand trick on you simpletons and it works

for those of us who came up in the 90's, we've seen this trick before:
6568-Don.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
SCAM!

I've called it for the longest, but the moment this guy wheeled his dopey faced wife out in front of the camera to gas up his decision to cop a studio to revive her dead acting career, I knew what the play was.

Allow me, Coli heads to remind you of this guy:

Ephren Taylor III, another scammer who also featured on TV and also had a wife who wanted a glamorous life (at investors' expense, of course - OPM).

Let's look at some things Ephren and Jay have in common:

1. They both get fawned over by mainstream media outlets who push their 'life story', which lends them credibility in the early stages:

Let's see Jay in action:

2. Both pumped investors money into their wives

Here is Ephren's wife in action:

At this point I'd like to introduce you to Frederick D. Scott:

Now a lot of people haven't heard of dude but him and Jay have a VERY similar life story. Watch his 'pitch' - same lines as Jay:

"I'm a poor kid who was affected by drugs, I made it, invest in me."

Both Fred and Jay were selling subprime mortgages (Jay 'owned' two mortgage companies just before the biggest subprime mortgage recession in history).

Both Fred and Jay segway into real estate, Jay gets his license in Jersey and Fred gets his in California.

I quote:

By all appearances, Scott was allegedly running what's known as an "affinity fraud," where people are conned out of their money by someone who appears to be one of their people. Bernie Madoff is the most famous example of this, with many of his victims coming from Florida's elderly Jewish community.

For Scott, his alleged victims appear to be affluent African-Americans, according to a person familiar with the matter.

In one of his alleged schemes, Scott told one investor that he was buying an African-American-operated savings bank. The investor agreed to co-invest with Scott by buying a convertible note for $250,000.

The investor, however, needed approval from trust advisors who controlled his funds. The advisors objected and demanded the money—which had already been transferred to Scott—be returned. The criminal complaint said that the account that held the money is overdrawn by $91.24.

Scott closed down ACI in April, immediately launching a new firm called Fredrick D. Scott LLC. You can get a feel for the affinity style of his endeavors from the press release:

Fredrick D. Scott announced today that he has launched Fredrick D. Scott, LLC (FDS). FDS is a venture capital and private equity firm that will principally invest in and acquire minority-focused financial and banking institutions.

Scott was formerly the head of ACI Capital Group, LLC (ACI). Founded in August 2009 and registered as an Investment Advisor with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, ACI was a privately held investment banking and advisory firm that managed $3.7 billion in assets.

"My goal is to redefine and advocate for economic sustainability and wealth creation in our community," said Scott. "The minority banking industry, more specifically the African-American owned banking segment, is fragmented and under tremendous pressure from larger and more robustly capitalized mainstream competitors who have embraced the growing diversity of the marketplace. I believe that, in addition to capital, I can contribute fresh energy and new strategies that would improve the competitive posture of African-American owned banking and financial services businesses, as well as advance the mission of multi-generational economic strength and wealth creation in our community."

The number of African-American owned banks across the United States has dwindled. In 1994, 54 such banks were identified by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). At the end of 2012, there were just 28, leaving huge swaths of the African-American community without advocates and access to these traditionally "mission-based" institutions. Most, had close ties to the local churches, families and businesses, had historically served as a boon to black businesses, and offered African-Americans resources they had been previously denied.

Named one of Ebony magazine's "Top 30 Under 30" in May 2010 at the age of 26, Scott was, at the time, the youngest African-American hedge fund founder in history. For more about Scott, go to www.fredrickdscott.com and follow him on Twitter @fredrickdscott.

Dude is out now and had essentially served his time, but have a feeling Jay was following his story also.

How about Kirk Wright?

NONE —
After six former NFL players lost millions to an Atlanta hedge fund manager who was a fraud, they filed suit against the NFL and their union. The players contended the league was responsible for listing the fund as a possible investment opportunity without properly investigating it.

In a ruling this week, however, the federal appeals court in Atlanta rejected the players' attempts to collect damages from the NFL and the National Football League Players Association. The court said the league's collective bargaining agreement preempted the lawsuit because it stated the players were solely responsible for their personal finances.

The players, who included former Pro Bowl defensive backs Steve Atwater and Blaine Bishop, filed suit in 2006 after the disclosure that their charismatic hedge fund manager, the late Kirk Wright, had been operating a Ponzi scheme. Ray Crockett, Carlos Emmons, Clyde Simmons and Al Smith also filed suit. The six collectively invested about $20 million with Wright's hedge fund in 2004 and 2005.

Their suit said the union negligently allowed Wright to be listed as a players' financial adviser even though he had a criminal history and more than $400,000 in liens had been placed against him.

Wright was convicted in 2008 of 47 counts of fraud and money laundering. Federal prosecutors said Wright took in more than $150 million in investments and betrayed former NFL athletes, long-time family friends and professionals who put their finances under his control.

Prosecutors said Wright spent much of the investments to support his lavish lifestyle. He wore Hugo Boss suits and a $50,000 Rolex watch. He drove a $200,000 Lamborghini. When he remarried in 2006, he threw a $500,000 reception. He also spent $1 million to remodel his Marietta mansion.

When Wright's fraud was finally uncovered, he fled. He was arrested in May 2006 after ordering poolside cocktails at a Ritz-Carlton in Miami. He had fake s, identification, $30,000 in cash and a new Mercedes. He had just paid a year's rent for a condo on Biscayne Bay.

After his conviction, Wright faced decades in prison. On May 24, 2008, while awaiting sentencing, the 37-year-old man hanged himself with bed sheets at the Union County jail.

Jay Morrison likes to target dumb NFL stars also:

How about Troy Titus?

This guy was a fake real estate guru also, and scammed Teddy Riley....

Financial Guru Gone Bad

• The Real Estate Guru
  • Troy Titus preaches the gospel of easy money in real estate. He claims to be all things to all people. If you've got some assets to invest, he promises to make you rich. If you're broke, he can make you whole. But Titus is weaving a tale of deception.
  • The Victims
  • Teddy Riley believes in Troy Titus. Riley is an award winning record producer. He's worked with Michael Jackson and the hit group "Blackstreet." But, by 2005 Riley owes millions and creditors put a lien on his house. He believes Titus can help him with a bailout plan.
  • The Scam
  • Titus cuts deals left and right. Unknown to his clients, he's applying a unique process he calls "controlled foreclosure" -- a complicated way to acquire real estate. Titus is using other people's cash, credit and collateral to make himself rich.

Sound familiar?

What happens when you mix:

4491246.vpx.jpg

with

scott-copy.jpg

with

Kirk-Wright.jpg

with

563bf1ce98d9f.image.jpg

with

founder_boyce.jpg

and you have :

jay-morrison-1-jv*750xx1607-2143-0-0.jpg

This guy is a fraud, his fund is bogus, he doesn't know what he's doing and he's going to scam your stupid friends and relatives anyway.

Which REIT/fund do you know that has essentially spent 20% of the funds raised on a headquarters for the owner of the fund for the owner's 'sister company' and the owner's wife's film dreams. Are we going to be surprised when he starts running JMA classes at the 'Legacy Centre' and making side-money from a building that he is renting to himself? If he makes a 50% split of the profits generated by the building. I don't see how that place is going to generate any revenue.

This guy is gaming you all, talking shyt about LEGACY - that shyt is a NLP codeword that resonates most strongly with ELDERLY people. Combine that with all his talk of 401k pension funds and you know what this guy is about. He's even telling people not to buy Christmas presents and to invest in this bullshyt instead.

fukkERY.

I am going to report this guy myself, there's a team of people onto him already and I hope he knows.

Last edited:

Dirien

Pro
Daps
SCAM!

I've called it for the longest, but the moment this guy wheeled his dopey faced wife out in front of the camera to gas up his decision to cop a studio to revive her dead acting career, I knew what the play was.

Ephren Taylor III, another scammer who also featured on TV and also had a wife who wanted a glamorous life (at investors' expense, of course - OPM).

1. They both get fawned over by mainstream media outlets who push their 'life story', which lends them credibility in the early stages:

Let's see Jay in action:

Now a lot of people haven't heard of dude but him and Jay have a VERY similar life story. Watch his 'pitch' - same lines as Jay:

Both Fred and Jay were selling subprime mortgages (Jay 'owned' two mortgage companies just before the biggest subprime mortgage recession in history).

Both Fred and Jay segway into real estate, Jay gets his license in Jersey and Fred gets his in California.

I quote:

Dude is out now and had essentially served his time, but have a feeling Jay was following his story also.

How about Kirk Wright?

How about Troy Titus?

Sound familiar?

4491246.vpx.jpg

with

scott-copy.jpg

with

Kirk-Wright.jpg

with

563bf1ce98d9f.image.jpg

with

founder_boyce.jpg

and you have :

This guy is a fraud, his fund is bogus, he doesn't know what he's doing and he's going to scam your stupid friends and relatives anyway.

Which REIT/fund do you know that has essentially spent 20% of the funds raised on a headquarters for the owner of the fund for the owner's 'sister company' and the owner's wife's film dreams. Are we going to be surprised when he starts running JMA classes at the 'Legacy Centre' and making side-money from a building that he is renting to himself? If he makes a 50% split of the profits generated by the building. I don't see how that place is going to generate any revenue.

This guy is gaming you all, talking shyt about LEGACY - that shyt is a NLP codeword that resonates most strongly with ELDERLY people. Combine that with all his talk of 401k pension funds and you know what this guy is about. He's even telling people to to buy Christmas presents and to invest in this bullshyt instead.

fukkERY.

I am going to report this guy myself, there's a team of people onto him already and I hope he knows.

Oh, you decided to come out of hiding after I destroyed your last post?

Final Thoughts On Jay Morrison's Tulsa Real Estate Fund Idea???

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Reminds me of these World Financial Group cats around ATL.. Wonder if theyre linked with him

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
SCAM!

Let's see Jay in action:

I quote:

How about Kirk Wright?

How about Troy Titus?

Sound familiar?

4491246.vpx.jpg

with

scott-copy.jpg

with

Kirk-Wright.jpg

with

563bf1ce98d9f.image.jpg

with

founder_boyce.jpg

and you have :

This guy is gaming you all, talking shyt about LEGACY - that shyt is a NLP codeword that resonates most strongly with ELDERLY people. Combine that with all his talk of 401k pension funds and you know what this guy is about. He's even telling people to to buy Christmas presents and to invest in this bullshyt instead.

fukkERY.

If yall nikkas went hard on white supremacy, like you do on other black people, white supremacy would have been destroyed years ago. :what:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
there's a team of people onto him already and I hope he knows.

yeah, they're called the feds :pachaha:

that's what trips me out about people like this, they ALWAYS get caught by the feds, ALWAYS.

everybody knows that the feds don't give out traffic tickets, they sit back and watch muthafukkas commit crimes and stack money before they swoop

my thing is when it goes down, where will all of his supporters be? i'm definitely going to be tagging cats in that thread, TRUST THAT.

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
What happened to Jay's $40 million dollar school uniform company? Dude didn't have that same tone when the bankruptcy lawyers came sniffing, the marketing died a death.

Timestamped @ 16:10

:russ:

Why did Jay take BET to film his 'reinvention' story while he was scamming Michael Avant and Constance Clanton out of their house? The same house featured in this video - again timestamped:

Let's dig into Jay's bankruptcy case:

ec00fdeba469f2e2f9f7692055cc3d2c.png

This is the house...Look familiar?

4ba287307465f45dc2c59a05763bd92e.png

d7098c30c648354c106effaabafd8b1e.jpg

89395a330a9368e8f83609ac34337737.jpg

:hubie:

Let's keep going...

201655ae18b5f2110617a911fc871ef8.png

:patrice:

a897c5ac01a66701b322716f8a70e5dc.png

d955fed6a3e600b6ae919aa66fc4681a.png

44a3767aa5fbeb261847257e01fbb4a3.png

Here is a grab of the card that he showed Michael and Constance in 2005...he showed BET again in 2008!

:comeon:

I want to know what he did or said to this couple that has kept them off his back since 2008. 10 years later they want their money, they've waited patiently and not gotten him jailtime - they've had mercy. But this is getting more serious as time goes on and more people are involved in this guy's fukkery. fukk him and his whole team, including any Coli members on his payroll/nuts or in his shytty 'school'.

Dirien

Pro
Daps

Again, what gives you any credibility in this matter? You clearly uninformed lmao. I owned you in the other thread and you went hiding for months. Wasn’t even man enough to respond.

Final Thoughts On Jay Morrison's Tulsa Real Estate Fund Idea???

Just take you seat on the sideline with the rest of the professional haters on Coli who spend more time telling others how they should conduct business instead of doing business of their own.

Y’all won’t have to @ me in any fed case. I’ll be on it unless y’all run me off here with this stupidity first. Unlike y’all who went real ghost once the updates regarding their deals started rolling in. Keep that same energy though.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
tenor.gif

there's literally an anchored thread on this very forum of black MEN donating money to another BLACK MAN on his business venture..here in case you act like you can't see it:
This Hotep Anime might put DRAGON BALL to sleep... Made by a Coli Bruh

Jay morrison's hook is that he plays those "my people", "i'm a black man" "my community" cards as a slight of hand trick on you simpletons and it works

for those of us who came up in the 90's, we've seen this trick before:
yup, those words are classic affinity scam lingo. focus only on their membership in your tribe, not on the money. trying to guilt trip people with the "oh i'm a member of your race, y'all gotta support me." but see your blackness is the only reason i'm even giving you a second look despite the red flags.

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
What makes you qualified to speak on real estate investing?

THAT'S NOT REAL ESTATE. THAT'S ANY HUSTLE. YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR HUSTLE UNTIL IT'S DRYING UP AND YOU WANT TO SELL ACCESS TO YOUR HUSTLE TO THE LATECOMERS. BY THE TIME THERE IS A SEMINAR ON A HUSTLE THE HUSTLER IS ON TO SOMETHING ELSE.

Dirien

Pro
Daps
THAT'S NOT REAL ESTATE. THAT'S ANY HUSTLE. YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR HUSTLE UNTIL IT'S DRYING UP AND YOU WANT TO SELL ACCESS TO YOUR HUSTLE TO THE LATECOMERS. BY THE TIME THERE IS A SEMINAR ON A HUSTLE THE HUSTLER IS ON TO SOMETHING ELSE.
People been selling real estate investment seminars, classes and other shyt for decades. And I think we are just now hitting a peak for house flipping based on the number of investors experiencing slower years. So what are you talking about? The game been out here. A lot of us just late to the party as usual. Most people will take the knowledge and not do anything with it anyway. Look at how many “wholesalers” are out here.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
People been selling real estate investment seminars, classes and other shyt for decades. And I think we are just now hitting a peak for house flipping based on the number of investors experiencing slower years. So what are you talking about? The game been out here. A lot of us just late to the party as usual. Most people will take the knowledge and not do anything with it anyway. Look at how many “wholesalers” are out here.

REAL ESTATE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE BEFORE HOMES WERE EVEN BEING BUILT. THE HUSTLE IS THE WAY THEY ARE BOUGHT AND SOLD. EVERY TIME A NEW IDEA EMERGES IN THE REAL ESTATE WORLD IT IS KEPT QUIET UNTIL IT IS MILKED AND THEN THE HUSTLE IS NOW SELLING TO YOU. REAL ESTATE SEMINARS DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE ACTUAL PAPERWORK OR ANY OF THAT. THE SEMINAR IS ABOUT THE ANGLE. SAME shyt DIFFERENT TOILET.

INCOME PROPERTY
INVESTING WITH NO MONEY DOWN. USE OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.
FORECLOSURE
FLIPPING REHABBED HOMES

THERE IS ALWAYS AN ANGLE/SYSTEM THAT IS BEING SOLD. WHEN SOMEBODY FINDS A NEW ANGLE THERE WILL BE SEMINARS ABOUT IT. AFTER THE FOUNDER AND HIS BUDDIES ARE VERY RICH. THIS APPLIES TO EVERYTHING.

Dirien

Pro
Daps
REAL ESTATE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE BEFORE HOMES WERE EVEN BEING BUILT. THE HUSTLE IS THE WAY THEY ARE BOUGHT AND SOLD. EVERY TIME A NEW IDEA EMERGES IN THE REAL ESTATE WORLD IT IS KEPT QUIET UNTIL IT IS MILKED AND THEN THE HUSTLE IS NOW SELLING TO YOU. REAL ESTATE SEMINARS DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE ACTUAL PAPERWORK OR ANY OF THAT. THE SEMINAR IS ABOUT THE ANGLE. SAME shyt DIFFERENT TOILET.

INCOME PROPERTY
INVESTING WITH NO MONEY DOWN. USE OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.
FORECLOSURE
FLIPPING REHABBED HOMES

THERE IS ALWAYS AN ANGLE/SYSTEM THAT IS BEING SOLD. WHEN SOMEBODY FINDS A NEW ANGLE THERE WILL BE SEMINARS ABOUT IT. AFTER THE FOUNDER AND HIS BUDDIES ARE VERY RICH. THIS APPLIES TO EVERYTHING.
Every seminar or course the REIAs i am apart of host provide you with hands-on experience, including handling paperwork. Especially for wholesalers considering none of them have probably seen a purchase and sale contract in their life. Those are legit organizations however. Many fly-by night gurus selling seminars on EventBrite do exactly what you suggest in order to sell you on their mentorship.

But what was the point of all this again?

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Every seminar or course the REIAs i am apart of host provide you with hands-on experience, including handling paperwork. Especially for wholesalers considering none of them have probably seen a purchase and sale contract in their life. Those are legit organizations however. Many fly-by night gurus selling seminars on EventBrite do exactly what you suggest in order to sell you on their mentorship.

But what was the point of all this again?

I JUST SAID WHAT THAT OTHER CAT WAS SPEAKING ON WASN'T LIMITED TO REAL ESTATE.