Breaking: Robinhood going down? Pulls hundreds of millions out of banks.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nikkas still on this emotional identity politics shyt when it comes to things like making money moves. I don't know who raised some of,you dudes smh. When it comes to money moves shyt like that don't cross my mind. Its all about making that money
other people have no problem shutting you out of their economics.

but if you want to talk about emontions its emontional to dump robim hood it could fall tommorow i still own my shares. i bought mainly vanguard ETFs using them. and its way emotional to buy game stop and amc which is legacy companies. everything will be mainly online moving forward

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

but if you want to talk about emontions its emontional to dump robim hood it could fall tommorow i still own my shares. i bought mainly vanguard ETFs using them. and its way emotional to buy game stop and amc which is legacy companies. everything will be mainly online moving forward
Regarding the first point so? Isn't that what a lot of people on here speak of when mentioning a black dollar? Since we know that answer why are you surprised others might have a similar vision just towards their respective groups?

I was talking about emotional regarding mentioning someone being black being the reason I do anything involving making money. Anything you're saying in the second part I don't disagree with but changes nothing I said to you originally.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

You keep saying the CEO of Robinhood is black, and thats why you dont want them to fold. but the CEO they showing on tv is a white man named Vlad

Regarding the first point so? Isn't that what a lot of people on here speak of when mentioning a black dollar? Since we know that answer why are you surprised others might have a similar vision just towards their respective groups?

I was talking about emotional regarding mentioning someone being black being the reason I do anything involving making money. Anything you're saying in the second part I don't disagree with but changes nothing I said to you originally.

No need to argue with him further. The CEO isnt even a black man like @Wiseborn been arguing. Hes posted many misinformation over the past few days. Dont even waste your time.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:dahell:
They are insured up 500k
So your advice would be to keep your money in IF they went under, so you can wait around for insurance to pay out every dollar owed, after all the legal shyt that needs to happen first?

Cause I simply was saying you don’t want to find out. I’m sure pulling your money out even the day before, would be the much easier option