BREAKING: Tamar Braxton files for divorce from husband Vincent Herbert

Daps
Isn't that a good thing for him? Isn't she the one with the money? Or was this nikka rich on his own?

Vincent Herbert :gucci:

Dude is filthy rich, or used to be. He's the one paying for that 10 million house and them luxury cars that sit out front

Lady Gaga was on his record label streamline records. Check his credits, he goes way back

Vincent Herbert - Wikipedia

jackson35

Banned
Daps
taking care of her career was putting his health in jeopardy, she had to do this to save his life

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
:laff::laff:This clown had to find out the hard way that you can't buy love . Can't say that I feel sorry for the simp, he should have known what he was getting into, you can pay her for the p*ssy not for her heart

Just because someone is overweight doesn't mean they can't get a woman to love them Tamar isn't some broke thot looking for a come up. I watch the Braxtons and Tamar and Vince. I remember when Vince had those blot clot issues and Tamar stuck by him in the hospital. ONe thing I did notice is that Tamar has an over the top personality and Vince is very controlling.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something is wrong with the whole Braxton family imo if none of them can keep a man.

Toni, Towanda, Trina and now Tamar. I guess they saw what their mom went through and doesn't want to go through that. They have to do better at picking spouses.
Toni was one of the finest women of the 90s she gets a pass